George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is possible that CA has realized that to every other male she is the mother of the girl who killed her daughter and all she really has is GA. May be for a while she could depend on DC but that is water under the bridge by now. JMO

If my 3 year old granddaughter was missing, the last thing on my mind would be "wanting to be intimate", .......snipped.

Bolded by me. Interesting point. Makes me wonder if by the time the affair started GA already KNEW Caylee was dead. If true, that would open up the possibility of a whole lot of charges for a number of things GA and CA did and said from the beginning. Funny, but of all the things that might come out of this new info, this would bother me the most.

and since Brad swears there was never an affair then darn it we must believe.
Over the course of this case we've watched BC cancel a court hearing due to a back injury, go on Larry King and deny there was any duct tape discovered near Caylee's body. He also denied that George and Cindy were involved in chasing another vehicle during the night b/c pictures had been taken of George and Cindy taking down monuments that had been placed to grieve for Caylee. He's also explained to us why KC's very own parents won't visit her in jail. Did he ever confirm the Anthonys went on a cruise? Let's not forget that it took action of the SA's office to get disovery material from BC's clients and to sit for depositions.

Novice Seeker

That is what makes me so mad about him. All he does is parrot what they want him to say. He is not acting like a lawyer looking out for their best interests, just a mouthpiece for them to talk through. Well, that explains why Nejame left so quickly!

Seriously though, this ship is sinking fast and BC has to know this. I think for the first time he's feeling very much in over his head. He needs to start to acting like a real lawyer and actually do research and protect them. The ventriloquist act is not going to cut it anymore.

This whole thing makes me so mad. I have no sympathy for George anymore. He knew what he was doing, and he took money from other women under false pretenses. I hope this means he'll at least go to jail for fraud. The only one I do have sympathy for is River. She was duped, she's physcally sick, and I don't see her living the high life or spending money like there's a money tree out back. She has been honest, maybe a little greedy, but I can't blame her. She was there to help find Caylee and instead became sucked into this whole mess as I understand it. I'm not saying she is innocent, but I am not about to jump on the bandwagon to tear her down or not believe her. How many people have been burned by the Anthonys now? If anyone deserves scrutiny and disdain from me, it is CA and GA.

Besides, this would be the WORST time to try and make money off of the case. I mean, if the Enquirer did turn her down, that is a very bad sign about how much the tide has turned in this case. The blood money train has come to a halt, IMO.

Mikeysmommom, the video you have above your post is not the one with Kalani..but from memory, if it serves me today :innocent:...RC says, call George, Kalani says, George, F...George he can't even protect his daughter...Kalani says, call Cindy...and they go on to tell Cindy, they found Caylee???

Here's the video she was talking about.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18257535/index.html

O/T That comment made me laugh so hard. My Gram was the sweetest thing this side of heaven. Whenever one of us kids began talking about something she felt should not be discussed in what she called mixed company she would visibly blush and say "Oh my!", that meant ...stop!

-------------------------
Someone was finding it incredible that this lady and George could have met privately over the scan of the year. Politicians do it. Tiger Did It. The President of the Unites States did, many, many of them. Regarding her saving the text message, remember Monica Lewinsky saving the blue dress.

Tee Hee----showing my age, am I? lol Did your grammy also say "how do", as mine did when meeting someone? ha ha

I forgot to hit the quote button but I think it was debs that said RC sold her story? Really? I missed that info. Who did she sell it to? TIA.

moo

If my 3 year old granddaughter was missing, the last thing on my mind would be "wanting to be intimate", then to find out she was dead would put me into a deeper severe clinical depression and once again...no way. I'm sorry but any joy from my life would be gone and I would not be in any mood for sex. I just don't understand but I guess some people will say "life goes on". But the minute my grandchild is missing or murdered would would stop life as I knew it.

That's because you are expecting normal behavior......A's = not your average normal reacting family IMO.

moo

Bolded by me. Interesting point. Makes me wonder if by the time the affair started GA already KNEW Caylee was dead. If true, that would open up the possibility of a whole lot of charges for a number of things GA and CA did and said from the beginning. Funny, but of all the things that might come out of this new info, this would bother me the most.

Well, maybe I am making more out of it than I should but from watching the video that TWA posted upthread I think it's a HUGE deal that RC claims that by Thanksgiving of 2008 George was essentially talking about Caylee being dead.

Doesn't mean he knew at the point the affair began....but it certainly means he knew it before the body was found. And Thanksgiving would tie right in with DC going out in November to look for the body....

That's pretty much bombshell for me.

Wasn't it Thanksgiving when George took off and drove around in the KF's vehicle ?

Does anyone have a link where George gives a description of Zanny? And I'm assuming when he did give his description of her, he was only giving what Casey had told him? Since he claims to have never even heard of the nanny, how else would he know....

great article!
I have noticed the body language in GA from the start.
IMO, KC told GA what happened (in her words accident)
IMO, no one told CA til Nov when she had Dom out searching area.

I asked my hubby (man's view) on this affair.
His opinion was GA always played around.
and men need comfort, not getting it from wife will
go to anyone who will..........like little boys need a mom.
CA was to busy looking for Caylee, GA could not communicate with her.
CA and GA marriage was over along time ago.
CA keeps faking it as she always has.........that's what he thought.

What is GA new tattoo?
Anyone seen a pic close up?
Is it of Caylee?
It's pretty big.

Wonder if GA promised GF marriage after this was all over?????

OK, found the WFTV article on Thanksgiving 2008...

"Channel 9 learned Casey's father, George Anthony, spent part of his Thanksgiving driving by himself around downtown Orlando and Winter Park towing his "Where is Caylee billboard." Even after new evidence was released to support the theory Casey killed her daughter Caylee, George has continued searching for a live Caylee."

http://www.wftv.com/news/18181289/detail.html

Originally Posted by shelbar53
If my 3 year old granddaughter was missing, the last thing on my mind would be "wanting to be intimate", then to find out she was dead would put me into a deeper severe clinical depression and once again...no way. I'm sorry but any joy from my life would be gone and I would not be in any mood for sex. I just don't understand but I guess some people will say "life goes on". But the minute my grandchild is missing or murdered would would stop life as I knew it.

I agree and once again, look at the similarity between Casey and George's behavior.

If this is true, at a time when his whole family is involved in the most horrific tragedy, his grandbaby missing and God-knows-where, his daughter in jail, his family at the center of the storm ...this man decides to add martial infidelity and "intrique" to the mix?

That's Dad. An Ugly Coper.

Likewise, at a time when her Baby had either been kidnapped by her Nanny....or she had watched her die accidentally...or SHE HERSELF had killed her in a moment of rage that she remembers well....Casey chooses this time to engage in endless "intimacies", clubbing, partying, mugging for the camera...as if it never happened? As if life were just immediately back to normal?

That's Daddy's Girl. Just another Ugly Coper.

And the night that a baby's decomposed body is found so very close to their home, and that might well be their precious little one lying there in the woods...after all theses agonizing months of waiting...what is the reaction?? Fly home from L.A.and check into a luxury hotel and enjoy a fine meal.

More of the same. The Ugly Coping Family.

Anyone who would rationalize George's alledged behavior...looking for kindness, sympathy, a need for a friend....IMO has to give Casey the same free pass....the whole family the same pass.

I think that's what Cindy has done her whole life for these two. Converted all their bad behaviors into excusable episodes. Then, SHE gets to say the incident is over. All is perfect again. This time the State of Florida begs to differ

My opinion only.

Does anyone have a link where George gives a description of Zanny? And I'm assuming when he did give his description of her, he was only giving what Casey had told him? Since he claims to have never even heard of the nanny, how else would he know....

Kiomarie was a neighbor/friend of KC.
Kioni was a neighbor/friend of KC.
The sisters are relative of Kioni.
KC might of known them or atleast saw them.
KC might of known dad was attracted to woman,
that look like the sisters.
KC may of put all the sisters together for her Zanny.
then KC saw the name of ZFG at sawgrass apt.
and put it all together. ?????
then the sister and neighbors started to join the search
and GA officially met GF.

Kiomarie was a neighbor/friend of KC.
Kioni was a neighbor/friend of KC.
The sisters are relative of Kioni.
KC might of known them or atleast saw them.
KC might of known dad was attracted to woman,
that look like the sisters.
KC may of put all the sisters together for her Zanny.
then KC saw the name of ZFG at sawgrass apt.
and put it all together. ?????
then the sister and neighbors started to join the search
and GA officially met GF.

Maybe so, but am I right in assuming that George says he got his description of Zanny from Casey??

I believe that his description is in his depo to Att JM. (can't do full names here, right?).

Video and transcript here at WFTV.com: http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html

Page 22 is where he describes ZFG. http://www.wftv.com/blank/19139582/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly