George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a big Rut Roh for George if the police did not have that phone number before.

IF it is George's I could save a number under Brad Pitt and have a text sent or send it myself from another throw away phone. Does that mean Brad Pitt sent me a text message? No it means I saved a contact and I listed that contact as Brad Pitt.

Great, coming up at 6 we are going to hear what George told her about the fight between KC and Cindy.

Yes. I want to hear this, because now it is Lee, Jesse, Leonard and River ( allegedly ) that were told about this violent confrontation the night of the 15th. I do believe that is what happened and the baby died in the wake of those raw emotions. Casey would have been beyond furious. We saw a small glimpse of her rage the one time she yelled at her folks shaking her fists at the jailhouse visit. Imagine that , times ten. This is the kind of stuff the detectives likely questioned her about for hours.

To those who thinks George Anthony was so closely followed that he never could have done this, we need to remember his "suicide attempt". I remember when the first articles came out they were George Anthony is missing.... he was able to sneak off then and go missing for a bit so I dont think its that unreasonable to beleive he would not get caught.

Agreed.....plenty of times in the summer of 08 that I watched him drive off by his lonesome. CA didn't want him around.....he was gone a lot IMO. He soo easily could have had the opportunity to "play".

MOO

IF it is George's I could save a number under Brad Pitt and have a text sent or send it myself from another throw away phone. Does that mean Brad Pitt sent me a text message? No it means I saved a contact and I listed that contact as Brad Pitt.

Yep, but if you were giving testimony to the police about things Brad Pitt told you about a murdered person and you pulled something like that you would be in jail. They can tell from the records of the throw away phone if that was really Brad's by the people he called.

Wow! Looks like it to me! Where is this from?

That could be anywhere or at any function it maybe George but whose to say it is not at a find Caylee vigil or something and Cindy is milling around this doesn't look like an intimate picture to me

<snipped>

I'm the type that keeps special messages forever when they have a lot of meaning. I've always been like that. I once didn't want to get rid of an answering machine because a loved one who'd passed had left a message there. I have a three year old voice mail saved from my son singing Happy Birthday to me. (He's 25 years old! LOL!)

Although I'm a fence sitter on this woman's credibility, keeping a romantic message on her phone all this time doesn't surprise me. :)

I too have kept a VM for about a year now. My youngest son called from school sick (went to VM) and it so sounded like my oldest son that I saved it to have others listen and compare. It's uncanny how alike they sound.

moo

Yep, but if you were giving testimony to the police about things Brad Pitt told you about a murdered person and you pulled something like that you would be in jail. They can tell from the records of the throw away phone if that was really Brad's by the people he called.
they cant tell right away it is sent off like any other evidence ask any attorney here

Also says in that clip that George deposited the money in a bank account under his mothers maiden name.

Listening to the report http://www.wftv.com/video/22847997/index.html
Kathi B. says "and by that Thanksgiving after the affair started, we're told GA told her Caylee's death was an accident...That would be a month before Caylee's body was recovered."
Yes, a month before, when DC and Hoover went "to get Caylee" and during the "Meet -n- Greet."

I am leaning on the side of DC giving up this info, or at least giving up evidence that led to this.

Such a bizarre case.

Okay, I listened to it again and you are right about what she said when she responded.

I also enjoyed (from 3:00 - 3:05) that when Bob asked what the text says, she and the sister start looking at Belich and Belich says "You don't have to answer if you don't want to." And you can then hear Bob say "you don't have to advise them, what are you their attorney?"

LOL

When did this alleged affair end, is it really, truly, absurdly possible that CA took GA on an ocean cruise to get him away from a River Cruz?

Too funny! :)

Also says in that clip that George deposited the money in a bank account under his mothers maiden name.

That doesn't make any sense to me. Banks have really cracked down on identification, etc., when it comes to opening accounts.

That doesn't make any sense to me. Banks have really cracked down on identification, etc., when it comes to opening accounts.

I agree. Banks where I live require picture ID to open an account. Also, they will not let you make a deposit to an account unless your name is also on the account. (I know this from personal experience).

But... just because he told her he did this, doesn't mean he really did it.

I'm a newbie, so please be gentle with me. I have read alot here and have enjoyed the discussions very much. I am wondering if this affair is one reason nejame resigned from trying to represent the As. I do believe he entered the case with good intentions to help the family and obviously the national exposure would be a bonus. I think he thought they were just naive and unfairly getting bad press, but soon realized they were not going to follow his advice and were beyond his help.

Yes. I want to hear this, because now it is Lee, Jesse, Leonard and River ( allegedly ) that were told about this violent confrontation the night of the 15th. I do believe that is what happened and the baby died in the wake of those raw emotions. This coming from so many people the jury will believe, imo.

I too want to hear what she has to say about this fateful night. However, I do not believe Caylee died there in the home from this altercation. I think Inmate Anthony left that night in a rage and took out all her frustrations, all her hatred for CA out on Caylee. I also believe that heart sticker was there as a personal touch to send that message to CA! JMHO

Also CA has been so adamant that this did not take place it would just go stronger against her credibility, which right now is zero..Heck, seems to be no one in that family has any credibility. :innocent:

I am wondering if LE told her not to state the correct timing of the affair.I have looked everywhere and can not find anything where George says Zanny has a tattoo down her arm.If George and River hooked up before Caylee went missing and Zanny was a composite of River that would make more sense.KC had talked about Zanny the nanny before Caylee went missing.But then again there are so many who fit her description. :waitasec:

I just keep thinking about all the friends that KC talked to about her dad having an affair. I am beginning to wonder if that part of her "story" was true.

moo

I agree. Banks where I live require picture ID to open an account. Also, they will not let you make a deposit to an account unless your name is also on the account. (I know this from personal experience).

But... just because he told her he did this, doesn't mean he really did it.

Is George's mom alive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member