George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh-huh. I'm waiting for PICTURES PLEASE! :croc:

Can we assume Kathy B. has seen them?

Of course he is going to deny it, denying is what the A's do best!! Waiting on pics also

Whats with all of River Cruz aka Crystal Holloway's aliases? It's starting to feel rather "hinky"

1. River Allen
2. River Cruz
3. Crystal Holloway

Which one is it?

WOW! So it was his alleged LOVER who was comforting Kalani outside of the house after Caylees remains were found? And we knew before we ever heard this that George was under suspicion of having been unfaithful in the marriage and they had actually seperated because of his indiscretions. And we know that Cindy, according to her lying daughter, hates Hispanics, so perhaps George has a penchant for them? And we know that George and Casey had been estranged for a LONG time prior to Caylees death, so perhaps that was due to his affairs?

What we do NOT know is when investigators went knocking on Rivers door and HOW they came to the information that they NEEDED to knock on her door? Maybe they got her number out of some of Georges cell phones that they confiscated? OR maybe DC busted him wide open? There is much we do not know...

As to the picture, it looks like George has his arm over towards her and is touching her in a more than just friends kind of way to me. I know if my husband were in this situation and such a picture materialized, I would have a difficult time NOT seeing cheat written all over that picture...depending on WHERE the picture was taken? If at HER home? Well, what was old George doing there, hmmm???

It looks like GA is denying it. All of it.

Casey Anthony’s father denies telling woman Caylee’s death “snowballed out of control”
George Anthony denies having an affair with woman
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-woman-claims-affair-20100316,0,1841650.story

Thanks QB! I'm waiting till we know more and all the shoes have dropped to make a decision on what the heck is going on!!
From the Sentinel article-
The woman was identified as Crystal in one television report, while another identified her as River Cruz. Sources say the woman's name is really Crystal Holloway. She has not returned a phone call from the Sentinel.

Now who's Crystal? :waitasec:

Whats with all of River Cruz aka Crystal Holloway's aliases? It's starting to feel rather "hinky"

1. River Allen
2. River Cruz
3. Crystal Holloway

Which one is it?
now add to that the fact that Kalini (sp?) was arrested for false identity and we just go spiraling down that rabbit hole even faster.

As for where the pic was taken - let's face it - GA and mistress couldn't have gone out for dinner, for a movie, even just window shopping at the mall - he would have been instantly recognized! Period. Nope - if this affair happened you can bet all the "meetings" were clandestine and behind closed doors.

Curiouser and curiouser..........

I know, I have no idea what to believe. Marriage & divorce could explain name changes, but who knows. RK didn't exactly have a perfect background either but I do still find him credible.

o/t , I didn't want to get sucked into this story, but considering the alternative today is to do my taxes, I'm all in.

I know, I have no idea what to believe. Marriage & divorce could explain name changes, but who knows. RK didn't exactly have a perfect background either but I do still find him credible.

Marriage and divorce can explain the last name differences, but ..how about the first name?

Something stinks.

Judging by motions filed earlier by the SA it sounded like GA may have told a different story to the Grand Jury than he did in his depo with the SA. So the fact that GA says it ain't so, doesn't make it less believable to me. Heck if I was married to CA, I would lie about an affair. JMO When I google my name or my husband's name it shows several aliases because we have nicknames and I have a maiden name, It even lists our first two initials as an alias. Hopefully we'll find out how soon LE got her name.

Thanks QB! I'm waiting till we know more and all the shoes have dropped to make a decision on what the heck is going on!!
The woman was identified as Crystal in one television report, while another identified her as River Cruz. Sources say the woman's name is really Crystal Holloway. She has not returned a phone call from the Sentinel.

IIRC, KB also mentioned the name "Crystal". It could be that River was using a pseudonym in order to keep some semblance of privacy.

I wonder how they discovered her name was Crystal. Could it have been thanks to George?

I feel badly for her. What was predicted is happening- the smear campaign against anyone who crosses the Anthonys. Meanwhile, I wonder if we will get to see the press be as assiduous in chasing down how Jose Baez got paid.

I have been divorced twice. I am happily married for the past 14 years. I have had a total of 4 different last names in my lifetime. I am 44. Her various names could be as simple as that. Nothing shady or underhanded...just divorce...we don't know yet. I do know before we start dissecting the alleged mistress, we should remember she did not voluntarily run to the police...they sought her out and THEN she told them this...so it is highly probable that she is telling the truth. If she wanted to lie, she could have done THAT long ago.

I was just at docstoc reading CA's state depo looking for a certain part and just happened to run across the following:

In regards to many of us wondering if this is all going to lead back to DC being in the remains area in Nov/and who sent him/who he was speaking on the phone with, and was it by way of the A's bat phones? Here's what I just read that CA testified to under oath to the state attorneys regarding the bat phones:

On page 162 CA says that the sheriff's office has GA's bat phone.
On page 163 When asked where KC's bat phone is, she says she believes LA has it.
On page 164 They ask her if DC had a bat phone and she says "no and that he (DC) did not have any of the A's bat phone numbers."

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/29540121/Cindy-Anthony-State-Deposition-7282009-Part-1

Wow--if DC came clean and spilled it all and if CA lied about all the bat phone stuff......that could be the "other shoe about to drop", right?? Because this depo has a date of July 28th 2009----that's before DC's depo with state attys.

MOO

Judging by motions filed earlier by the SA it sounded like GA may have told a different story to the Grand Jury than he did in his depo with the SA. So the fact that GA says it ain't so, doesn't make it less believable to me. Heck if I was married to CA, I would lie about an affair. JMO When I google my name or my husband's name it shows several aliases because we have nicknames and I have a maiden name, It even lists our first two initials as an alias. Hopefully we'll find out how soon LE got her name.

I agree. How is George suddenly credible? Liars who lie will deny- look at John Edwards.

Marriage and divorce can explain the last name differences, but ..how about the first name?

Something stinks.
Most people have 2 names and a last name, and it is very common for a person to use either of those names throughout their lifetime. Often when a woman divorces and starts a new life, she will switch to her other unused name for a fresh new start. Sometimes, if there was an issue of abuse this may make it harder for the abuser to track her. Some people just use all their various names. I have a niece that I call by her middle name although nobody else on earth does.

I agree. How is George suddenly credible? Lots of liars who lie will deny- look at John Edwards.
Dear GOD thank you for saying that!!!
George has told more lies than the devil in all of this so his word is MUD!
Of course he denies it...
He has to...
OR
Cindy will MURDER him!

You won't have to wait long, essies.

Quoted from the OS article linked a few posts earlier.

"George Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, said he's trying to do background checks on the women but have found the women have "multiple aliases."

I am sure everything about this woman or her sister, even unpaid parking tickets (if they have any) will be made public.

Maybe Crystal Holloway is another woman George was talking to...the article said he had taken money from other women as well...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly