George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I judge people by the way they act. Yes I do judge people! The A's have been proven to be lairs. That's enough for me to dislike them. They have brought the "hate" a pond themselves IMO

Sorry .... this 4um is about Casey and her money or lack of it not about bashing or condoning the A's I need to remember that

so many 4ums that relate to this case in so many areas I get confused

Do we know who Robyn Adams is? Is this name linked to the sisters?

I heard on TruTV this morning that RA is the person KC was writing the letters to.

I thought I saw this name earlier but I can't connect where I saw it.

Link that explains who Adam is - (also see AZ's post below)

http://www.wesh.com/news/22890783/detail.html

there is such a reality DIFFERENCE FOR ME of posting about someone, and standing next to them in real life i feel.. maybe its not same for you .if you were at hearing or saw anyone we post about on this case in a courtroom you might feel complete different to your own surprise. maybe you would feel compassion, empathy, rage, anger, sad, even happy. many emotions. for me as soon as i was face to face with cindy at hearing and spoke to her i reached out for her hand and we stood talking to each other- with both our two hands touching. i had tears in my eyes and i chocked up- she had tears. really felt as if caylee was in my heart. i know as a grandma she loved her. i can only imagine as a mom she loves her daughter. my mom would joke and say sometimes i do not like you but i love you. now knowing her caylee is gone, knowing her daughter is in jail two years, fearing that maybe her daughter could be guilty and hoping her daughter is not- i would not be ble to function if her. people ask me- so do you think caseys guilty? i hesitate in my thoughts- i know shes a liar, i know she maybe self absorbed or selfish, i know she seemed to lack any regrets and partied. i do not know anything else of her mental state, i argue with my own thoughts of if not her then who? i see a young girl , casey in court, i see her parents, and i see myself as not wanting to believe she did it. omg- how can they go on and maybe have same thoughts as me ? can you close your eyes and imagine any of this in your family? god forbid - how i wish they find a complete stranger did this and all casey is guilty of is crazy reactions and being a selfish with out showing emotions her child died for 31 days. yet,how do we know how she felt ? we are not her!!i i must add this THANK GOD I AM NOT !! btw george is very nice in person to those who spoke with him i feel too. if only it never happened - bless caylee

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

On the affair thread, the two are linked together. Is this the boy who got to eat KC's chili instead of her? That thread is way too long for me to try to piece it all together. Hopefully someone will come by and give us a synopsis of it all.

Where does the surname Allen come from? Yet another alias.

Bringing this forward. Allen is the recipient of KC's letters according to a report on TruTV today. Robyn Allen.

HELP! I am saying Adams. I think it must be Allen.

Okay - they're coming to take me away! Adams, Allen, Adams, Allen? Please see AZlawyer's post below.
Yes, I heard that Robyn Adams received KC's letters. She is not one of the sisters.

So, WHO IS ALLEN?

Do we know who Robyn Adams is? Is this name linked to the sisters?

I heard on TruTV this morning that RA is the person KC was writing the letters to.

I thought I saw this name earlier but I can't connect where I saw it.

Totally unconnected person. She is the wife of a police officer who is in prison on drug charges.

there is such a reality DIFFERENCE FOR ME of posting about someone, and standing next to them in real life i feel.. maybe its not same for you .if you were at hearing or saw anyone we post about on this case in a courtroom you might feel complete different to your own surprise. maybe you would feel compassion, empathy, rage, anger, sad, even happy. many emotions. for me as soon as i was face to face with cindy at hearing and spoke to her i reached out for her hand and we stood talking to each other- with both our two hands touching. i had tears in my eyes and i chocked up- she had tears. really felt as if caylee was in my heart. i know as a grandma she loved her. i can only imagine as a mom she loves her daughter. my mom would joke and say sometimes i do not like you but i love you. now knowing her caylee is gone, knowing her daughter is in jail two years, fearing that maybe her daughter could be guilty and hoping her daughter is not- i would not be ble to function if her. people ask me- so do you think caseys guilty? i hesitate in my thoughts- i know shes a liar, i know she maybe self absorbed or selfish, i know she seemed to lack any regrets and partied. i do not know anything else of her mental state, i argue with my own thoughts of if not her then who? i see a young girl , casey in court, i see her parents, and i see myself as not wanting to believe she did it. omg- how can they go on and maybe have same thoughts as me ? can you close your eyes and imagine any of this in your family? god forbid - how i wish they find a complete stranger did this and all casey is guilty of is crazy reactions and being a selfish with out showing emotions her child died for 31 days. yet,how do we know how she felt ? we are not her!!i i must add this THANK GOD I AM NOT !! btw george is very nice in person to those who spoke with him i feel too. if only it never happened - bless caylee

On the other hand, they are not in a position to make any more enemies so I would expect them to turn on the charm. JMO

AZ LAWYER.............She is in jail along with her husband, she has been identified by multiple sources as one of the "pen pals" See the letter thread.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/16/ng.01.html

snipped

BELICH: I`m told that George made many visits to her home. She lives in a gated community, and that -- I was told that investigators -- by her and her sister, that investigators did go to the security gate and did get records to that effect, to show that George had been -- had visited her on a number of occasions.

Now she says there are no records from the security gate as they are destroyed every 6 mos No intimate photos or texts to prove it was an intimate relationship

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22884527/detail.html

snipped
She said her text messages and photos, which also will be released soon, do not contain George Anthony's views on the nature of Caylee's death or proof their relationship was intimate.

My question is what happened to professional journalism?

this story is crumbling faster than a sand castle in a hurricane!!

We should demand that they release anything paid to any of the Defense team past or future

On the other hand, they are not in a position to make any more enemies so I would expect them to turn on the charm. JMO

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

snipped

BELICH: I`m told that George made many visits to her home. She lives in a gated community, and that -- I was told that investigators -- by her and her sister, that investigators did go to the security gate and did get records to that effect, to show that George had been -- had visited her on a number of occasions.

Now she says there are no records from the security gate as they are destroyed every 6 mos No intimate photos or texts to prove it was an intimate relationship

snipped
She said her text messages and photos, which also will be released soon, do not contain George Anthony's views on the nature of Caylee's death or proof their relationship was intimate.

We should demand that they release anything paid to any of the Defense team past or future

Well she could have invited him as a friend does not mean he had sex with her.WHERE ARE THE NAKED PICTURES ? :waitasec:THE ONLY PROOF OF AN AFFAIR WENT POOF!!!!!!:angel:
Guess SOME of us can see a threw a scam when we see it LOL.CON ARTISTS USING A MURDERED CAYLEE IS BEYOND DISGUSTING IMO:furious:
imo GEORGE AND CINDY'S MARRIAGE IS JUST FINE KC WAS THE CAUSE OF ALL THEIR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS IMO.

Well she could have invited him as a friend does not mean he had sex with her.WHERE ARE THE NAKED PICTURES ? :waitasec:THE ONLY PROOF OF AN AFFAIR WENT POOF!!!!!!:angel:
Guess SOME of us can see a threw a scam when we see it LOL.CON ARTISTS USING A MURDERED CAYLEE IS BEYOND DISGUSTING IMO:furious:
imo GEORGE AND CINDY'S MARRIAGE IS JUST FINE KC WAS THE CAUSE OF ALL THEIR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS IMO.

my point was there are NO Security Logs she told WFTV that le had now the story is they were destroyed No intimate photos or texts :furious:

I think she should be arrested for fraud

snipped

snipped

Like I said I am no Belich fan.
"I was told" is all she reported. She didn't have to report it was fact that it happened, but she could drop the potential "scoop" by reporting the fact that she was "told" and that is true.

IOW it is true that she was told this information and she reported on what she was told.
nothing to see here, imo.

AZ LAWYER.............She is in jail along with her husband, she has been identified by multiple sources as one of the "pen pals" See the letter thread.

That was my point...she is in jail and is one of the "pen pals" but is NOT related in any way to the "2 sisters" River and Skye.

Sorry if I was not clear. :)

I'm waiting for the lie detector test results... I didn't really want to see the photos... LOL

She said her text messages and photos, which also will be released soon, do not contain George Anthony's views on the nature of Caylee's death or proof their relationship was intimate

The why did SKYE say "YES IVE SEEN THEM" and blushed

Krystal Holloway said she told detectives last month that George Anthony told her that he thought Caylee had died in accident

He also said that to LE and notice the word thought!

I don't want anybody to think that I want to make any money and profit off of somebody's little girl's death," Krystal Holloway said.

THAT'S EXACTLY HOW SHE WILL BE REMEMBERED BY THE MILLIONS OF US WHO WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER CAYLEE.

THE ONLY PROOF OF AN AFFAIR WENT POOF!!!!!!

--respectfully snipped

Just getting a chance to check in today -

Did the guard gate logs go *poof*? That is what I have been waiting on...

She either has the nekkid photos or not. Visitor photos at a gate don't prove anything. She should download the photos to Belich if she has them, or go away.

One would expect that if this lady's story is false that the Anthony's would sue her for any monies she received as a result of her story. Defamation of character or slander?

my point was there are NO Security Logs she told WFTV that le had now the story is they were destroyed No intimate photos or texts :furious:

I think she should be arrested for fraud

WELL NO PROOF = SLANDER SO SHE WILL AT THE VERY LEAST BE PAYING THE ANTHONY S A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY WHEN THEY SUE HER AND HER SISTER.LIE DETECTORS ARE INADMISSIBLE IN COURT.AND ONLY ONE THAT SAID SHE PASSED WHERE HER AND HER SISTERS.

CASHING IN ON A MURDERED CHILD AND SLANDERING A FAMILY ALL OVER TV AND MEDIA :furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:THEY BOTH SHOULD GO TO JAIL MAYBE THEY WILL SEE OLD FRIENDS THERE?:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina