George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A's sue the sister's? I guess they could if they have a reason to, but what would they get? Doesn't seem like they have much money. Not enough to get the A's out of trouble with their mortgage . Unless they got way more than the 7,000 that was mentioned. I am betting that is already gone if they did get.

The ANTHONY have every right to SUE them.I hope they do.Does not matter no matter what they have what they did was wrong.

in re. Kathi Belich - really want to know what I think? Okay, I'll give ya my take anyway. ;)

Kathi Belich works for WFTV. WFTV is Orlando's ABC affiliate. Kathi Belich has a boss, like most of the rest of us. It is my belief....or at the very least quite possible, that this was the story they ran with to TRY to diffuse the attention of the fallout in re. ABC making the $200K deal with Baez/KC for blood money.

JUST MY OPINION. I have no idea, but I do know WFTV avoided all hoopla in re. the ABC payoff and let's face it, if it were anyone other than the ABC station that KB worked for, she would've been all over that. Come on. She would've eaten that up with a silver spoon - busting Baez.

Even though WFTV is an ABC affiliate, it is Not owned by ABC.
WFTV is owned by COX.

NG is a very experienced Attorney, so the chances that she will be sued for slander are slender IMO, she does not state that the stories are true, she states that the sisters allege these things happened, and in fact if you have watched the last couple of nights she was very definitely suspicious of their motives..

Very true and here I thought Nancy missing the scoop since she did not get it first.LOL Plus it was already out there so not her fault but Belish and her station ran with the story and they are the News so I would think they can be sued.Nancy is just entertainment so it does make a difference.:angel:

A's sue the sister's? I guess they could if they have a reason to, but what would they get? Doesn't seem like they have much money. Not enough to get the A's out of trouble with their mortgage . Unless they got way more than the 7,000 that was mentioned. I am betting that is already gone if they did get.

Well they have nothing true, but I bet they can Sue Belish and Channel 6 and they have mega bucks at least channel 6 does.They probably will never have to worry about a mortgage again.

The ANTHONY have every right to SUE them.I hope they do.Does not matter no matter what they have what they did was wrong.

I don't really see where the Anthony's have any grounds to sue when they have made statements (in an effort to create reasonable doubt or other unknown reasons) that may not be truthful. At this point.....we don't KNOW for fact what is TRUE. We only know what has been said and by whom.

in re. Kathi Belich - really want to know what I think? Okay, I'll give ya my take anyway. ;)

Kathi Belich works for WFTV. WFTV is Orlando's ABC affiliate. Kathi Belich has a boss, like most of the rest of us. It is my belief....or at the very least quite possible, that this was the story they ran with to TRY to diffuse the attention of the fallout in re. ABC making the $200K deal with Baez/KC for blood money.

JUST MY OPINION. I have no idea, but I do know WFTV avoided all hoopla in re. the ABC payoff and let's face it, if it were anyone other than the ABC station that KB worked for, she would've been all over that. Come on. She would've eaten that up with a silver spoon - busting Baez.

very true there is no love loss between KB and Baez thats why I asked earlier if the NE paid Baez anything? they ran with it too with just this who at best is a questionable person?

The Florida Bar Should be checking to see if and how much $$$$ Baez got from the NE

I think Baez has kept KC from talking to her family or anyone other than him and his team even he is not being a very good defense attorney IMO

and maybe thats his plan she could get off for ineffective counsel

Another day gone by and George has not denied affair.

Not looking like he is going to.

Back in the dark ages there was a thread about a house in Oviedo (Lake Jessup Ave.) I think Amy had lived there. GA drove out there once but I don't know why.
Also a location in Winter Park.
Also something about Casselberry.

KC tried to tell LE about Gloria, the mother of Z, and mentioned places where she once may have lived. :waitasec:

Another coinkydink.

:banghead::banghead: We know enough to know she has lied about several things and changed her story several times
Then she is at the right party isn't she? I mean, nothing BUT lies coming from the A camp from Day 31 onward...birds of a feather.

It was OBVIOUS, blatantly oobvious, yesterday in court that Cindy was completely disgusted with George. The body language was CLEAR.

I don't really see where the Anthony's have any grounds to sue when they have made statements (in an effort to create reasonable doubt or other unknown reasons) that may not be truthful. At this point.....we don't KNOW for fact what is TRUE. We only know what has been said and by whom.

SLANDER IS A FACT on NATIONAL TV.I am not talking about resonable doubt..

Then she is at the right party isn't she? I mean, nothing BUT lies coming from the A camp from Day 31 onward...birds of a feather.

It was OBVIOUS, blatantly oobvious, yesterday in court that Cindy was completely disgusted with George. The body language was CLEAR.

I think Cindy is disgusted by the Sisters trying to get fame and fortune off of her Dead Caylee.

his lawyer spoke for him , that is what a lawyer does.

His lawyer saying that means nothing in a court of law nor should it mean anything in the court of public opinion.

I believe he has not denied it publicly because it is true.

Another day gone by and George has not denied affair.

Not looking like he is going to.
So, if we do not give merit to a statement from GA's representation as to what GA said, why would we give weight to what the "mistress" says that GA said?

don't get it.

SLANDER IS A FACT on NATIONAL TV.I am not talking about resonable doubt..

I give up no matter how many times I show proof that this is a bogus bunch of bs they still say well he has not denied or the A's are liars so it's ok but it is not ok what those 2 did was despicable and cruel I will bet we find out someone called a tip in to the detective that this woman was GA's mistress and I will bet that it was probably one of the 2 of them so of course they came knocking on her door

I will add as big as this story is someone would have come forward to corroborate had seen him parked near her house seen them together but nothing or nobody has surfaced yet to prove anything

he has denied

If George said it himself ,they would be saying why didn't his Lawyer deny it?

I think it is scary how Some see it.It makes me wonder if all this hate and Judgement is why the world is going down hill.JMO

I think Cindy is disgusted by the Sisters trying to get fame and fortune off of her Dead Caylee.

What relatives sold those pictures of Caylee along with KC for 200k? What did they do with their share of the money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67