George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I feel bad for GA but there is an old saying, "You make your bed you'll sleep in it." or something to that effect......it's an old saying and it's been a long time. So anyway, LE has been very patient and easy on both CA and GA. The hard time they are getting they first put it out there with their appearances. It was always their choice. Now as far as LE investigations, now wasn't it the cell pings that have been so telling as far as KC's whereabouts.....GA had three phones. My, oh my, oh my. If there is an interest to find GA's whereabouts...they really do not need those sign in sheets at the gate. JMO

So you think this story of the affair might be cooked up by Baez and KC to discredit George?

I have wondered that too but I just can't see Baez doing anything like that because he would know the cops would be involved and at anytime the girl could end up telling on him.

Well they sure did seem soooooooo happy yesterday in court.JB has not been the sharpest tool in the shed so not sure if he knew it was fake but.................KC thinks she can out smart LE very possible she made contact with someone and got this put together.......The sisters were in court doc with J. Allen, now the person was sending messages back and forth in Jail has same name that makes me go HHHMmmmmmm Add to that LP saying Kronck heard from a prison inmate were Caylee was( I never listened to what he said )but it sure all seems to be a lot of coincidence's sends my Hinky meter on high alert.
Also the day they annouced it was Caylee bones River seemed very upset but yet she told reporters her fake name?

All the above COULD be way off But I doubt it:angel: lol
Hey If I am wrong I will eat crow lol

Well they sure did seem soooooooo happy yesterday in court.JB has not been the sharpest tool in the shed so not sure if he knew it was fake but.................KC thinks she can out smart LE very possible she made contact with someone and got this put together.......The sisters were in court doc with J. Allen, now the person was sending messages back and forth in Jail has same name that makes me go HHHMmmmmmm Add to that LP saying Kronck heard from a prison inmate were Caylee was( I never listened to what he said )but it sure all seems to be a lot of coincidence's sends my Hinky meter on high alert.
Also the day they annouced it was Caylee bones River seemed very upset but yet she told reporters her fake name?

All the above COULD be way off But I doubt it:angel: lol
Hey If I am wrong I will eat crow lol

What fake name did she tell reporters?

I very much appreciate your views on this and your comments because you were privy to their behaviour in court. I remember you said that in court Cindy was rubbing George's back most of the time. It seems to be something that Cindy does quite often.

With all due respect, I think that that is Cindy's way to control- their image and the person she's rubbing. I do not see this remotely as a loving gesture. Maybe it is a comfort to her, a way to soothe herself but I don't think it comforts anyone else.. In fact, there's something compulsive about it. IMO.

In fact, the control part reminds me of Andrea Lyon holding the perp's wrist at a hearing. The perp didn't want people saying what they were saying in court, and she was telling AL to "make it stop". AL wasn't holding her wrist out of concern; it was a way to control the perp's behaviour, a way to rein in her impulsiveness.

Now that I think of it, the rubbing is, indeed, Cindy's way to self-soothe. Instead of a teddy bear, she uses George and others. And controls them.

bbm also underlined !!!!

whoa ...wait ..what about a teddy bear ??????? :waitasec:

TV stars give fake names every day. No one seems to care that that was not the name they were born with so why would it matter here. Orlando is second to Las Vegas, I think, for the entertainment capital of the world. JMO

The Defense Baez

That would be risking being disbarred for life. I don't think he would risk his career on such an easy thing to prove or disprove. It would also mean jail time for fraud.

I just can't see him taking that risk.

TV stars give fake names every day. No one seems to care that that was not the name they were born with so why would it matter here. Orlando is second to Las Vegas, I think, for the entertainment capital of the world. JMO

Is everyone so blinded by hate of the A's that they can't see the real story is the blood $$$$ trail they want us to pick this apart so we aren't searching for media ties to blood $$$$$

IMO, RC or the alleged lover, whatever she may be referred to as ..........is speaking at most 1/2 truths..........spurned on by her sister. GA and AM (alleged mistress) may have become friends during the past 2 years, and sister may have schemed a way to make it look believable the 2 were having an affair.......GA may have called or texted her, I don't believe it was anything more than that. Just 2 more people trying to make a buck.........

I for one, don't think I have every stated I hated the A's. I believe they are responsible for their own self-undoing and have paid and are still paying dearly for it. They have always had two choices...tell the truth or avoid it. LE has been very considerate of their feelings but LE still has a job to do. I do believe at some point you will see the kid gloves come off. JMO

Is everyone so blinded by hate of the A's that they can't see the real story is the blood $$$$ trail they want us to pick this apart so we aren't searching for media ties to blood $$$$$

I am not blinded by anything . I am just trying to understand your post and see where you are coming from.

It has come out ABC/Disney paid the family for the pics.

I am just not seeing the bearing of that on the affair case.

The only blood money trail I know of leads right to the Anthony's front door and their inmate daughter's jail cell.
G&G sold out Caylee for their CBS Mysteries segment and we all know what the inmate sold to fuel her defense.

On the clip with her and Kalani? it shows her fake name River under the picture and that was the names there before this story broke

She did say she changed her name 13 years ago so that an abusive partner could not locate her.

That would be risking being disbarred for life. I don't think he would risk his career on such an easy thing to prove or disprove. It would also mean jail time for fraud.

I just can't see him taking that risk.

Not if he denies it .It all comes down to KC doing it not him.Maybe that is why DC turned over IMO he also was a visitor to KC when he still was working for JB.He knows the Law I am sure nothing leads back to him if he is involved.
I am very surprised has not been disbarred, as far as his career I personally would not use him as , he seems to have trouble with writing motion,irritates the Judge and never is ready with proper paperwork even when he knows it is needed.

Thanks!

Is that a name she has been using awhile?

Now that I think back, it is also the name she gave when she was at the OSCO to pick up her items......she even spelled her last name, Cruz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cassie1678