George's Alleged Affair #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said I am no Belich fan.
"I was told" is all she reported. She didn't have to report it was fact that it happened, but she could drop the potential "scoop" by reporting the fact that she was "told" and that is true.

IOW it is true that she was told this information and she reported on what she was told.
nothing to see here, imo.

Wasn't there a time when investigative journalists had to rely on more than "I was told" before a story could be published? I mean wasn't the rule 2 sources of independent corraboration above and beyond the initial claim or report? And it was in part on those ethical standards that journalists have been granted the extra leeway and privileges before the courts in protecting sources and coverage from libel and slander laws?

--respectfully snipped

Just getting a chance to check in today -

Did the guard gate logs go *poof*? That is what I have been waiting on...

YEP POOF!

Originally Posted by rbrnmw2 View Post
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../16/ng.01.html

snipped

BELICH: I`m told that George made many visits to her home. She lives in a gated community, and that -- I was told that investigators -- by her and her sister, that investigators did go to the security gate and did get records to that effect, to show that George had been -- had visited her on a number of occasions.

Now she says there are no records from the security gate as they are destroyed every 6 mos No intimate photos or texts to prove it was an intimate relationship

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/22884527/detail.html

snipped
She said her text messages and photos, which also will be released soon, do not contain George Anthony's views on the nature of Caylee's death or proof their relationship was intimate.

She either has the nekkid photos or not. Visitor photos at a gate don't prove anything. She should download the photos to Belich if she has them, or go away.

I'm confused now. I thought there were logs of GA repeatedly visiting during the time she claims. If he was visiting her OFTEN, it would be of interest to me and would lend credibility. That said, I am 50/50 at best on believing these sisters. That is why I asked about the gate logs. The gate keeper has no dog in this fight and I can't think of a single reason he would have to lie.

That was my point...she is in jail and is one of the "pen pals" but is NOT related in any way to the "2 sisters" River and Skye.

Sorry if I was not clear. :)

But it continues to beg an answer that Skye Benhaida crossed paths with KC in the jail and then later served time at the same time that KC was back in jail.

Did Skye/Cecelia hobnob with this Adams person while in jail?

Holloway/Benhaida/Cruz - Are these the three names attached to the sisters or are there more names?

--respectfully snipped

Just getting a chance to check in today -

Did the guard gate logs go *poof*? That is what I have been waiting on...

apparently they were destroyed after 6 months which begs the question Why did she tell Kathi Belich LE had them and why did Kathi not contact LE to verify it before reporting it IMO I think she thought everyone would believe her because of the level of animosity toward the Anthony's in general If you can go buy this issue of the NE I have it SHE is their source no question about it. I would not want to be on the wrong side of Nancy Grace or Kathi Belich but she brought it on herself trying to cash in on Caylee and the publics hate for the Anthony's

But it continues to beg an answer that Skye Benhaida crossed paths with KC in the jail and then later served time at the same time that KC was back in jail.

Holloway/Benhaida/Cruz - Are these the three names attached to the sisters or are there more names?
or overheard Casey talking to someone I wonder

River Allen was used by WFTV in the video with Kalani the day Caylee was found

I guess that is why KC and her defense team were so darn happy yesterday.

They thought their plan worked.................................LMAOROTF

YEP POOF!

snipped

BELICH: I`m told that George made many visits to her home. She lives in a gated community, and that -- I was told that investigators -- by her and her sister, that investigators did go to the security gate and did get records to that effect, to show that George had been -- had visited her on a number of occasions.

Now she says there are no records from the security gate as they are destroyed every 6 mos No intimate photos or texts to prove it was an intimate relationship

snipped
She said her text messages and photos, which also will be released soon, do not contain George Anthony's views on the nature of Caylee's death or proof their relationship was intimate.

How convenient!

Probably was how KC and gang CAME UP WITH THE STORY IMO.
MAYBE A PENPAL WAS FRIENDS WITH THE SISTERS OE KC WAS.:waitasec:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/16/ng.01.html

snipped

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1003/16/ng.01.html

snipped

My question is what happened to professional journalism?

this story is crumbling faster than a sand castle in a hurricane!!

We should demand that they release anything paid to any of the Defense team past or future

Still, there is something that needs to be understood about the sisters. What are they doing and why?

river was involved with a man whos last name is allen court records show--, first initial j. all the coincidences are way too much!

apparently they were destroyed after 6 months which begs the question Why did she tell Kathi Belich LE had them and why did Kathi not contact LE to verify it before reporting it IMO I think she thought everyone would believe her because of the level of animosity toward the Anthony's in general If you can go buy this issue of the NE I have it SHE is their source no question about it. I would not want to be on the wrong side of Nancy Grace or Kathi Belich but she brought it on herself trying to cash in on Caylee and the publics hate for the Anthony's

I wonder if Nancy Grace and Belich will be sued by the Anthonys?:waitasec:
I also wonder if Nancy Grace and Belich can sue the Sisters?:angel:
ANYONE KNOW?

river was involved with a man whos last name is allen court records show--, first initial j. all the coincidences are way too much!

I agree...............WOW How desperate is KC gang to think this would work.

I bet they aren't SMILING TODAY:dance:

there are a lot of things about this story that stinks in my opinion. but the one thing that really stands out is the supposed photos of GA and this woman in compromising positions. i admit GA is probably not the sharpest tool in the shed along with the rest of the clan BUT who in their right mind allows photos to be taken of themselves in a compromising position when they are having an affair? not to mention the media attention this particular affair would create and with GA not having a job, what did he think he would do without CA when she found out and saw the pictures? on the other hand, after seeing CA's controlling attitude all over the tv for the past 2 years and listening to GA's antics like "the body in my daughter's car was not my grandaughter" statement or "we know who has Caylee and they're being watched", you have to wonder why these two would divorce. i mean who would want either of them at this point other than somebody who thinks they can get their 15 mins of fame and walk away with some payoff money from the media. i think CA and GA can do whatever they want in their private life and unless the other one is willing to be alone forever, face these charges against their daughter alone, deal with the death of their grandaughter alone, then they're just destined to be stuck with one another and reap what they have sewn since the day the met.

YEP POOF!

snipped

snipped

Neither one of the CNN transcript links are working for me, I trust your snips. I did get to read the clickorlando article.

Well, unless LE decides to come out with something more concrete, I'm putting this one on the far back burner. I'm gonna stop chasing my tail trying to figure this one out. I will say withoug arguing WHY, that imho, GA & CA haven't acted with anymore integrity than either of these women. The whole bunch of 'em smell almost as bad as the back of that Pontiac Sunfire to me.

Thanks for the links, mikeysmommom. :)

in re. Kathi Belich - really want to know what I think? Okay, I'll give ya my take anyway. ;)

Kathi Belich works for WFTV. WFTV is Orlando's ABC affiliate. Kathi Belich has a boss, like most of the rest of us. It is my belief....or at the very least quite possible, that this was the story they ran with to TRY to diffuse the attention of the fallout in re. ABC making the $200K deal with Baez/KC for blood money.

JUST MY OPINION. I have no idea, but I do know WFTV avoided all hoopla in re. the ABC payoff and let's face it, if it were anyone other than the ABC station that KB worked for, she would've been all over that. Come on. She would've eaten that up with a silver spoon - busting Baez.

A's sue the sister's? I guess they could if they have a reason to, but what would they get? Doesn't seem like they have much money. Not enough to get the A's out of trouble with their mortgage . Unless they got way more than the 7,000 that was mentioned. I am betting that is already gone if they did get.

I wonder if Nancy Grace and Belich will be sued by the Anthonys?:waitasec:
I also wonder if Nancy Grace and Belich can sue the Sisters?:angel:
ANYONE KNOW?

NG is a very experienced Attorney, so the chances that she will be sued for slander are slender IMO, she does not state that the stories are true, she states that the sisters allege these things happened, and in fact if you have watched the last couple of nights she was very definitely suspicious of their motives..

or overheard Casey talking to someone I wonder

River Allen was used by WFTV in the video with Kalani the day Caylee was found

Thank You GREAT catch, why did she use a fake name then? I could see coming as the other woman maybe but way back then hmmmmmmmmmm
Seems from day one she used a fake name cause she was going to be part of this set up:loser:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina