George's Possible "Suicide" Letter

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George most likely wrote the note KNOWING it would be published. Otherwise why would he make references to Casey and the veiled references to her friends?

He wrote it to be READ, imo. We don't know to whom it was addressed but as I said, considering how everything else in this case has been revealed, and George was well aware of that, he knew that his letter would be revealed to the public.

ITA! :yes:

I would think BC would tell the A's about the duct tape and heart sticker.

Possibly an AHA moment for george?

Could be...or maybe something else that jumped out at him, that maybe no one else would pay much attention to. Maybe the horse at the scene or the striped shorts. Who knows?

It could also be a hundred other things, maybe he was flipping channels and Spongebob was on. Maybe he went to Caylee's playhouse and rang the doorbell, maybe he found a picture of him and Caylee together or a card that Caylee made him. I think George was so close the edge just about anything could have pushed him over.

I know there are lots of reasons not to feel sorry for George and Cindy, but I do. I can't even imagine them walking by Caylee's room everyday, seeing what is left...I often think of the room almost empty now since LE seem to have taken everything and thinking that is almost worse than it being just as it was before June 15th. I hope they are both able to find some peace someday, but it's going to be a long, long while before that can even begin to happen.

I would think because it was a missing person case something would have to be filed...wouldn't it?

I feel empathy for GA & have posted that I hope he accepts the trained mental health workers help while under evaluation and it carries over after discharge. As a person sluething on W/S I want all the information concerning Caylle M Anthony & her immediate family. That is why I joined W/S. I feel bad at times that I have to preface how I acheived empathy for the A's before stating a comment that might be considered cold & callouse, when I'm only trying to achieve sluething information.

I am interested in the "dark veiled references" to Casey's friends. I hear a bus coming down the road.
I would like to know what he meant by that too. It seems from what we've learned about the notes, he is still behind Casey and the "SODDI" theory. :( MOO

As I'v stated I think the dark veiled friends referenced by GA is a group of friends that dealt with the illreput side of life KC may have ventured into while hanging out at a certain nightclub mentioned by posters. After GA vommited during FBI interview after seeing photos of KC doing who or whatever I think he feels this group of people are what changed his daughter into someone so vile. GA because of grief issues must blame something and someone for the path his daughter pssibly took in life. After those FBI meetings GA asked that CA not be told about those photos and if they have tt, to let GA know so he could tell CA. GA had to go visit KC in jail and reached out to her in a way that told me he suspected his daughter had gotten involved with the wrong people. GA stated to KC that the whole family could go into the witness protection if she wanted to. KC didn't take the bait when GA said that. KC had no idea at that time GA had seen any photos.

Anyone know this I have not heard is the tape on the gas
cans the same that was on Caylee are as it not been released yet ?

Anyone know this I have not heard is the tape on the gas
cans the same that was on Caylee are as it not been released yet ?
Report on Nancy's show last night ~ LE is comparing the tape and appears the same. MOO

as of todays date, only 2 states list suicide as a crime.

Is Wikipedia wrong to claim that suicide is not a crime in any state?

If so, please identify the states and their respective statutes and
tell us when the laws changed.

Anyhow, no suicide has been committed in this instance.

I don't believe for one minute that Cindy doesn't go through all those documents with a fine tooth comb. Maybe George doesn't, but Cindy, never.
Now if she was really smart she'd just rely on us to go through them and read here! :) MOO

now, this is what I don't like. That note and the texts are private and personal and should stay that way! so unfair to GA. my heart breaks for him.

I agree with you. Some things are very personal and should be left that way. I hope and pray that they do not release the note to the public.

In addition to wikipedia, here's another source about no US state holding suicide to be a crime.

http://www.a1b2c3.com/suilodge/facenc1.htm

Even if it is a crime, there is no way that committing a crime means you lose all your rights and all your privacy. The accused and the convicted have rights, even if the convicted have some rights removed for a certain amount of time.

My personal opinion is it's for us to discuss if it pertains to the case -- the case that is about who killed Caylee, how, and when, and how the justice system deals with it. If there were charges against the A's for anything related to Caylee's murder, then we should obviously be discussing whatever is related to that (there's not yet). If GA's letter contained a confession or new information related to the case, then we should discuss it. If it just contained his thoughts and feelings about his family and his loss, I don't see how it sheds any light on the prosecution of Casey or justice for Caylee, which is my main goal for being involved in WS on this case.

It looks like this is just one where we'll have two separate views and each side will have to respect the other's right to hold that view. I won't be taking part in any discussion of the contents of the note, though, unless it's revealed that it is relevant to the case.

Wikipedia said that certain places have a "common law" that is in place for suicide attempts. Attempting suicide is illegal in my county as there is a law in place for it.

I went to the link that you posted. It is very interesting and insightful. Thank you for posting it. I must have missed the part where it said that it is against the law. lol I can be a moron at times, so I will look again.

Maybe it is my morbid curiosity that makes me want to see the note...I don't know. What I do know is that he did nothing to hurt himself so it should not be called an "attempt". All he did was SAY he was going to do it. I see this as nothing but an attention getting way to get everyone to stop speculating the document dump...and guess what? It worked.

If eating pizza, drinking a 12 pack, and taking a couple of sleeping pills is a suicide attempt then I know several people that should be Baker Acted....heck, my own mami "attempts" suicide several times a week under those circumstances.

ETA: I just saw where it said that in no state is it illegal. That just means at a state level, not at a local municipality.

Well, I am not going to make any bones about the fact that I would like to read BOTH 'suicide' notes.

Crimes are not solved through emotions or sympathy. Crimes are solved by investigating and looking at the TOTALITY of the evidence. IMO, George knows more than what he is saying and has done more than he is saying. I believe that he now realizes that LE and the FBI are better at finding evidence than he really thought they were. And he does know that the evidence combined looks very bad for Casey.

I believe that George wrote that 'suicide note' to be read. I also do not believe that he was intending to really go through with it. He chose beer as the alcohol. He had his BP med with him plus some other unknown (not as yet named) med with him. The pill bottles were empty and the labels torn off. Who is to say that the majority of those pills were not simply flushed down the toilet or put down the bath tub or hand sink drain?

One thing that is known by LE for certain is what was found in the stomach contents when his stomach was pumped. While it is not in print that I know of that George's stomach was pumped, it is standard procedure in a suspected suicide attempt. I wonder just how much alcohol was found in his blood? Seems to me he would have chosen something other than beer that had a more concentrated alcohol content.

All in all, I do not think that this was a serious attempt at suicide. The alcohol in George's blood as well as the testing of his stomach contents will tell the tale. I am sure LE already knows whether or not this was a true attempt.

I wonder if Baez has attempted to get a copy of that note to Casey for her to read? Is there a veiled message in it for her?

I respect my fellow WS'ers and their opinions. This is my true and honest opinion concerning this suicide note and what I believe.

I did not mean this to be a thread for debate on privacy, HIPAA laws (correct spelling is HIPAA in case anyone is researching them), the legality of suicide etc. but that's what it turned out to be. Sorry.

Whether anyone thinks the "suicide" note should be public or private, some details have been reported upon. Can we discuss them? If you think those of us who want to are wrong to do so, that's OK, but does every thread have to become a debate on ethics and who is wrong to think something and why and who isn't nice enough or kind enough or whatever?

The family shouldn't read here and we shouldn't have to tiptoe around their feelings within reason and the TOS.

So, if I understand correctly, unless such an evaluation was made and such an order was signed (neither of which is certain to be the case) then George is free to walk out of there any time he wants to.

No, if he was being held for 72 hours, whether he signs himself in voluntarily or not, he is there for 72 hours. After the 72 hours, unless another order is signed, he would be able to leave on his own. If the MD felt he should stay longer he could petition a judge to extend the order. GA would be entitled to a lawyer to defend him, and the judge would have to make the decision.

Geraldo R is claiming he will have access to George's suicide letter for his show tonight. I have my doubts about that.

Geraldo R is claiming he will have access to George's suicide letter for his show tonight. I have my doubts about that.

:rolleyes:

Well, I will believe that when I see and hear it! Got my doubts too, whiteangora! If Geraldo reads a part of it, then it will certainly be the part where George praises Baez client Casey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg