Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As I watched the jail vids I thought it seemed like kc thought LA was on her side, and was giving him clues thinking he would help cover up, like he had in the past(normal sibling dont tell mom stuff).
But that he was really just trying to get answers.
She was telling him the time it takes to get to the location was 55 sec from their home. she's close. look local etc.

I am going back to watch the vid now!!! I bet there are so many more clues in there.

Hi again, It is entirely possible I think. Off by only 15 seconds, and he was traveling right along and didn't go quite all the way to where the cop cars were parked. She must have realized at some point the body needed to be dug in a deeper hole.

Do you know when it was she made that 55 sec comment? Was it raining then or the hurricane coming on?

No wonder she took this hard when she learned the news. She knows she is sc*e*ed, blue and tatoo'ed now, and is probably going through the paces as to what she put in the bag, how she held the tape, ripped it with her teeth, threw in something that had blood on it, etc.

That has not been proven yet, so legally she would have that right.
Most families do not want to be present during an autopsy... it's not a pretty sight. Even detectives who are required to be there get sick and have to leave the room.

I can't find any thing saying that families have the right to be present during an autopsy. Do you have a link that you can help me out with?

A good ME would not mind who was watching him perform an autopsy, as long as he is doing his job correctly and not hiding or making up evidence or slanting the results. I believe Dr. Baden is highly respected and very intelligent so I don't think he would care one way or the other.
In most cases, there is not a defense team in play yet... because it is rather unusual to have the defendant in jail before the body is discovered... so it's not common. I don't understand the uproar about them wanting to be there.. they just want to make sure that there is nothing underhanded going on. It's the defense's job to do every thing they can to assure their client has a fair trial.
And I might add.... every person accused of a crime is entitled to the best defense they can obtain... it's in our Constitution. Even Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy had defense teams. Casey is entitled to her rights.
And yes... she is still Caylee's mother... her next of kin, regardless of what you all think. She has not been found guilty yet... so her rights are still in effect. By law, she is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

bold mine

I guess I just don't understand why they would even think something underhanded is going on? What exactly have the police done in this case that is underhanded? They are doing their jobs, right? They are working a case. What's the big deal? Baez and the gang should stick to defending and leave the crime solving to LE, they are the ones with the burden of proof. Are they not entitled to follow evidence and prosecute accordingly?

HOLY CRAP! I told my wife, look, you can tell he's a floridaian...tube socks pulled up to his knees....but in reality, true Floridians wear BLACK socks pulled up to their knees with SANDALS!!

I see them every winter. Willing to testify.

HEheheheheh...O/T your avatar is the coolest/craziest thing ever! Never seen anything like that, I live in the desert.

Hi again, It is entirely possible I think. Off by only 15 seconds, and he was traveling right along and didn't go quite all the way to where the cop cars were parked. She must have realized at some point the body needed to be dug in a deeper hole.

Do you know when it was she made that 55 sec comment? Was it raining then or the hurricane coming on?

No wonder she took this hard when she learned the news. She knows she is sc*e*ed, blue and tatoo'ed now, and is probably going through the paces as to what she put in the bag, how she held the tape, ripped it with her teeth, threw in something that had blood on it, etc.

She said it end of July and beginning of Aug. Heres a link to the vid with LA if you wanna see....I'm watching it now.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18212491/index.html

As I watched the jail vids I thought it seemed like kc thought LA was on her side, and was giving him clues thinking he would help cover up, like he had in the past(normal sibling dont tell mom stuff).
She was telling him the time it takes to get to the location was 55 sec from their home. she's close. look local etc.

I am going back to watch the vid now!!! I bet there are so many more clues in there.

Was not Timer55 her myspace or facebook password? Does anyone know if this password worked? Also, it takes 40 secs top to get from her home to the location. I doubt that she timed it. There is no way for Lee to have figured that out. Neither he nor KC are that intelligent.

I don't believe Timer55 is a clue to anything. It might have to do with the number of men in Casey's life. She wasn't a two-timer, she was a 55-timer. :)

OMG !! TIMER-55. maybe it was a clue afterall

I believe someone here looked at the computer forensics as to when the password was changed to TIMER 55..and it coincided with how many days until the big PR trip. That is from the time she changed the password to how many days left until they went to PR. It's back in the Timer 55 thread I believe.

Also when you go on the ticker websites to make a count down ticker for something(myspace, blogs, face book etc.) normally it's referred to as a Timer ticker..

Was not Timer55 her myspace or facebook password? Does anyone know if this password worked? Also, it takes 40 secs top to get from her home to the location. I doubt that she timed it. There is no way for Lee to have figured that out. Neither he nor KC are that intelligent.

Nah she didn't time a thing IMO. Also it's 15 seconds off which is about 1/3 more of the time it took them to get there today when timed.

I believe someone here looked at the computer forensics as to when the password was changed to TIMER 55..and it coincided with how many days until the big PR trip. That is from the time she changed the password to how many days left until they went to PR. It's back in the Timer 55 thread I believe.

Also when you go on the ticker websites to make a count down ticker for something(myspace, blogs, face book etc.) normally it's referred to as a Timer ticker..

You are right--and prior her password was rico-something and after she was no longer dating Ricardo, she seemed to want to change her password...all long before Caylee "went missing."

A good ME would not mind who was watching him perform an autopsy, as long as he is doing his job correctly and not hiding or making up evidence or slanting the results. I believe Dr. Baden is highly respected and very intelligent so I don't think he would care one way or the other.
In most cases, there is not a defense team in play yet... because it is rather unusual to have the defendant in jail before the body is discovered... so it's not common. I don't understand the uproar about them wanting to be there.. they just want to make sure that there is nothing underhanded going on. It's the defense's job to do every thing they can to assure their client has a fair trial.
And I might add.... every person accused of a crime is entitled to the best defense they can obtain... it's in our Constitution. Even Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy had defense teams. Casey is entitled to her rights.
And yes... she is still Caylee's mother... her next of kin, regardless of what you all think. She has not been found guilty yet... so her rights are still in effect. By law, she is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Any even decent medical examiner wouldn't mind being watched and usually is watched as the investigators attend the autopsy too. And they video tape it also. But the problem is the chain of evidence. What if something is added to or removed from the scene?

You weren't in here earlier when we discussed that Dr. Lee testified in Dr. Spector's trial. And there was a witness who testified in court that he observed Dr. Lee pick up a fingernail at a crime scene and put the nail in his pocket. That nail never appeared in evidence. And he admitted to finding that nail after LE had finished with the crime scene.

Oh and by the way one scenario that happens frequently with autopsies is that after the offical autopsy, sometimes the defense also has an independent autopsy done. So by not being able to have his/her own experts attend the autopsy the defendant doesn't lose any of his/her rights. They also have the right to have their experts test any of the evidence found at the scene as well as receiving copies of any and all photos, investigative reports, and videos of the autopsies and crime scene.

Yes it was for one of the two. He asked if there was any clues in her p/w and she said yes.
There was one p/w that he said didnt work- i'm watching it again now, so i'll be back soon with the exact info.
clearly lee couldnt figure it out, but i think she's stupid enough to expect him to.

Yes it was for one of the two. He asked if there was any clues in her p/w and she said yes.
There was one p/w that he said didnt work- i'm watching it again now, so i'll be back soon with the exact info.
clearly lee couldnt figure it out, but i think she's stupid enough to expect him to.

BWI--she changed that password in late April or May. Any idea why she would put the time to travel to death site + one third as her password, while Caylee was still alive?

Time to revisit the GAG order..This defense circus went way too far..I doubt the judge watched GR but getting him a tape should be easy enough & it should be the first thing the prosection does on Monday am!

A gag order would be nice at this time so that we do not have to hear anymore defense BS! I also think the prosecution needs to revisit this and soon. It's interesting that the prosecution said during the hearing that they didn't want the defenses experts in there to run back to the media and tell what was said (ala H Lee on NG the same day he inspected Casey's car).

In what way are they saying that her mother's rights were violated?

I believe that she was notified through her representative (JB) when police began to feel that Caylee was no longer alive.

I believe she was notified through her representative when LE developed a suspect in the case. And most parents aren't told the suspects name until the charges were filed, so you could say she was told more than most parents.

I believe she was notified through her representative when murder charges were filed against the suspect.

I believe that she was notified through her representative when remains believed to be Caylee's were found.

Sounds to me like she was accorded the same or more rights than most parents are given.

I have never heard of any parent being allowed to attend the autopsy or go to the crime scene after LE determined it was a crime scene.

Does Casey (herself) really want to attend the autopsy? Somehow it really wouldn't surprise me.

I think they should let her go see the autopsy; make her smell the smell. Then she can see exactly what she did to her beautiful little daughter. When she returns to her cell, they should loop the audio of Caylee on the video singing and reading the book.

The A's say they will stand by KC. That's just sick. She's a murderer.

I think we can see where they're focus is and it is another sad day for little Caylee. It's a darn good thing Caylee has LE on her side. Daughter or not, I could not support the person who murdered my precious little one.

I believe she gave him rico123 but it was rico234..something like that.

I think Your Right...I'll bet there are clues

I've always thought that one particular phone call between Lee & Casey seemed odd -

He seemed to know what she was saying when she reeally didn't say much.

He kept saying things like..."Right Huh Huh, Gotcha, I understand"

But Casey never reeally said anything to him - Odd

I think Your Right...I'll bet there are clues

I've always thought that one particular phone call between Lee & Casey seemed odd -

He seemed to know what she was saying when she reeally didn't say much.

He kept saying things like..."Right Huh Huh, Gotcha, I understand"

But Casey never reeally said anything to him - Odd

Another thing that is odd is she said not to trust AD..and we haven't seen any interviews from her have we?

Him and Fox news have been for a while now. Its not just you. Any respect I had for GR doesnt exist now I see his true colors and the fox news network. I dont watch it anymore but I do come here and see what is said:)

Same here, cuppy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member