Found Alive Germany - Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, 13, Freiburg, 4 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The video is fantastic. It makes Haase look like a bad dream. Which he is. A child snatcher, the stuff that nightmares are made of. Even if Maria manages to get home, he must be caught. This cannot happen to another little girl.

http://mariasuche.wordpress.com/201...aria-ist-seit-einem-halben-jahr-verschwunden/

There are some beautiful photos of Maria when she was little - smiling and happy - full of potential.

I'm hoping the Police are just keeping very quiet because they are onto Haase and his stupidity and that it wont be long before they make a move and catch him and bring Maria home.

I was thinking about Mara during the storm in Europe and praying she was somewhere safe and dry - not hiding out somewhere in some horrid situation Haase has got her into.

You are not forgotten about Maria.
We only care that you are safe and OK - and one day you can go home.

Another couple of notices I found on the Internet -

stern.de
Why German police have their hands tied
While Mary and her companions across borders to escape, the German authorities have their hands tied abroad. The cooperation of the authorities encountered in integrating Europe limits.

Lz.de
Freiburg (dpa). Half a year after the disappearance of 13-year-old Maria from Freiburg fahndet the police in several Eastern European countries. "The public investigation has been extended to Croatia, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic and Hungary," said a police spokeswoman for the news agency dpa.

Details listed in Austria

Prague News
Despite international manhunt: Bernhard Haase still on the run
Reason for the assessment of the Czech police were "credible witnesses," said a police spokeswoman end of September, after which the searched had been seen at various places in the Czech Republic. This was preceded by a public APB on Czech media on 10 September.
-----

Thinking of you Maria.

I wonder if by media they mean TV? I hope so as that's still the best way to get exposure.

I WISH WISH WISH police would release an updated description from the sightings. Have they changed their appearance? What were they seen wearing? Just little bits of info like that could be absolutely vital. It is all very well for German police to talk about the difficulties of international borders, but I don't really see why a Czech speaking officer can't just phone up a counterpart in the Czech Republic and ask for these details, then release them to the public.

But maybe new details were released in the Czech APB and I'm doing them an injustice. I will see if I can find anyone to help. Haase and Maria are foreigners there, not doing what the usual tourists do. They should stick out like a sore thumb really. It makes me worry they are living out in the wilds somewhere.

Poor Maria. She is only 13 and still growing. She needs proper nutrition at her age, not whatever they can grab while living out of a car or whatever. This hiding out will affect her much more than Haase.

Interesting. Thank you Zwie and Fig for keeping up with Maria's updates ! Blessings to you both.

I wonder if Maria is tired of all the running yet.
Its not a normal life and there are probably many things Maria would love to be doing besides 'hiding' for Berhard so he wont be caught.
Because the way I see it - if Maria was found, it would be a celebration - she could have a life with her friends and her family.
As for Haase - he has to run and hide for the rest of his life now. There is no going back to a normal life for him. And he is so selfish that he is prepared still to keep on the run and take Maria with him.

This has been 6 months - imagine how 20 years is going to feel being on the run Haase - always hiding - trying to live - trying to work - trying not to be identified. It wont work.

Its going to be Christmas soon.
Lets hope Haase at least allows Maria to make contact somehow with her family.

Thinking of you Maria.
Hope you are safe and well.

I wonder if Maria is tired of all the running yet.
Its not a normal life and there are probably many things Maria would love to be doing besides 'hiding' for Berhard so he wont be caught.
Because the way I see it - if Maria was found, it would be a celebration - she could have a life with her friends and her family.
As for Haase - he has to run and hide for the rest of his life now. There is no going back to a normal life for him. And he is so selfish that he is prepared still to keep on the run and take Maria with him.

This has been 6 months - imagine how 20 years is going to feel being on the run Haase - always hiding - trying to live - trying to work - trying not to be identified. It wont work.

Its going to be Christmas soon.
Lets hope Haase at least allows Maria to make contact somehow with her family.

Thinking of you Maria.
Hope you are safe and well.

Has it been 6 months ? :( ohhhhhhhh
Yes , at her age, she won't be satisfied with a Christmas hiding out in a cave with no visits and no gifts and no celebrations. Now's the time, honey!

Monika looks like she is in fighting form for her daughter ...

News and Picture Source link
translated by Bing...
Freiburg - relatives, friends and supporters of the missing 13 year old Maria from Freiburg to the Police Directorate a vigil held. With candles and posters they reminded on Wednesday in Freiburg on the fate of the girl missing since around 200 days.

media.media.c1dd8acb-6fe9-4a3a-8b16-0a6ed420a572.normalized.jpeg

There is a video interview here also from Monika - in German.

Monika Beisler, die Mutter der vermissten Maria Brigitte Henselmann im Interview

We have spoken with the mother of Maria-Brigitte Henselmann missing for over 200 days. Mary should be with the 53 year old Bernhard Haase, whom she has met on the Internet. In June, the police took the car of the man in Poland later he and Maria in the Czech Republic should be considered. But the track seems to end here. Here the exclusive interview:

In this translated article here, the false name Bernhard Haase used when he was grooming children on the internet is mentioned - Carlie.

I hope police have brought in forensic computer experts to try and retrieve his online footprint. I suspect there may well be other victims out there. The article also reminds us that Haase's own stepdaughter warned Maria that he was a pedophile. How did she know that?

I just cannot understand how, with all these warning signs, Maria's disappearance was not treated with more urgency, and why so little information about Haase has been released.

http://translate.googleusercontent....7.html&usg=ALkJrhiy8zGPhOtqy4l3NWXdGBBLtJ9pcw

In this translated article here, the false name Bernhard Haase used when he was grooming children on the internet is mentioned - Carlie.

I hope police have brought in forensic computer experts to try and retrieve his online footprint. I suspect there may well be other victims out there. The article also reminds us that Haase's own stepdaughter warned Maria that he was a pedophile. How did she know that?

I just cannot understand how, with all these warning signs, Maria's disappearance was not treated with more urgency, and why so little information about Haase has been released.

http://translate.googleusercontent....7.html&usg=ALkJrhiy8zGPhOtqy4l3NWXdGBBLtJ9pcw

Scary - isn't it.
Haase was indeed a huge threat to Maria at the time they classified her disappearance as voluntary - and this is the result of officials (and media) not getting the word out and making the public aware to look for Maria now and of the true dangers of what had actually happened. The media focus that a young girl had 'run off' with a old man was wrong from the beginning,- it should have been on the depraved grooming that Haase had been up too on the internet to get Maria.
:furious:
200 days too long!
If Monika Beisler had not taken up the cause to try to find her daughter so vigilantly I'm not sure Maria's case would be remembered.

Maria is not forgotten.

That is what is sad. Maria probably think she's met her soulmate or something sick like that. And she doesnt' realize he's been searching for a juvenile victim and ANY would have done so she's nothing ' special ' to him, just his victim. :(
Thank you again both of you for keeping an eye out on this girl.
Where are you sweetheart" ?

That is what is sad. Maria probably think she's met her soulmate or something sick like that. And she doesnt' realize he's been searching for a juvenile victim and ANY would have done so she's nothing ' special ' to him, just his victim. :(
Thank you again both of you for keeping an eye out on this girl.
Where are you sweetheart" ?

Thats a really good point SCHMAE.
I wonder how many 'others' he was grooming at the time (or trying to) and for how long had he been trying to hook someone.
I wonder how far back they looked into his computer records.
I bet there is someone out there who he has tried to meet up with before.
I bet he didn't tell Maria that.

That's exactly what I hope would be revealed if media were a bit more inquisitive about Haase. I'm worried that Maria does want to come home but is frightened she may be in trouble and her only 'protection' is Haase. So any opportunities to ask for help, she isn't taking.

She is too young to know how so many pedos work, and that it is very typical for them to try and frighten their victims into thinking they will get into trouble, or no-one will believe them. If information about what Haase may have done in the past was made public, Maria might get to know she is not in any way to blame, and that she should get away from Haase as quickly as she can.

I wish Haase's stepdaughter would come forward and say what she knows that caused her to warn Maria her stepfather is a pedophile. Perhaps people would search a bit harder if they thought Haase could be a danger to other children.

:(
News Article: Source - Read More...

Usually it was Christmas potato salad and pork shoulder, a Baden specialty that loves Maria so. Normally Monika Beisler exchanged with their two youngest in front of xmas tree from the gifts. Normally ... But what is still normal? On the wish list of the 49-year-olds is only one sentence: Please, Maria, sign up, please, come back!

25596864,23881048,highRes,maxh,480,maxw,480,01K+03_71-62840824_ori.jpg

Nothing is as it was. "My son and I no longer eat in the kitchen, because the view would always fall on the empty chair," she says quietly. "I see, like the palm tree in Maria's room dried up. But I can not enter, do not clean up or get ready for guests. That would but a capitulation. "

-----

A very good interview article.
With Christmas looming so near, there must be so much hope and so much pain of mixed feelings for Monika Beisler and her family - not knowing if Maria will make contact on such a day.

Its at this time, after so long, I think it would be good to see the media now start using its power to find Bernhard Haase. Without a sighting or a word if Maria is OK, I think the media has good reason to throw his face on a very big Wanted poster - with a massive reward.

Get his picture out there - he is wanted by INTERPOL - get some background news out on Haase and get the attention focused on him. Is he considered 'dangerous' ' do not approach' category?

I'd like to see Maria home for Xmas and see Haase in the hands of the Law.
This is WAY TOO LONG!

Monika Beislers WordPress Blog. Read the entire enrty....
There is no viable evidence or traces .... unfortunately no sign of Maria
Posted on 12/19/2013
There is no viable evidence or traces .... unfortunately no sign of Maria ... not even a sign, would be the reason to believe that Mary was still alive.

Unfortunately, that's the truth ... even after consultation with the Freiburg CID.

Maria - we are still thinking of you.

Maria, frohe Weihnachten, bitte rufen Deine Familie an, wenn moglich.

Bernhard Haase - look back at this year. Look at what you have done. And weep.

Thank-you so much! And to you dear zwieb, and SCHMAE wishing you all the blessing that the Holiday Seasons bestow. I hope you both have a lovely Christmas.

And for Monika Beisler and family, I think I know what you're wish would be for Christmas - so I hope that at this time of the year your wish comes true. Thinking of you all and sending prayers. God bless you Monika.

For Maria, for Christmas I wish you happiness and safety, support and wellbeing. I hope you are home soon, honey.
-----

As for you Bernhard - I know where I'd like to stick the Christmas Tree.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back