Found Alive Germany - Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, 13, Freiburg, 4 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Main Stream Media Article

4th May 2016

Google Translation version:
Link to the video : http://rtlnext.rtl.de/videos/seit-drei-jahren-vermisst-mutter-bangt-um-maria-16-432729.html

[video]http://rtlnext.rtl.de/videos/seit-drei-jahren-vermisst-mutter-bangt-um-maria-16-432729.html[/video]

For three years missed: mother fears for Maria (16)

For three years, Maria has all but vanished. 13 years old she was then. The girl from Freiburg met in an internet chat a 40-year-older husband.
Apparently the two are submerged together. Where the today 16-year-old infected if she is really gone along willingly and how is she now, no one
knows. Her single mother Monika Beisler hopes every day on a sign of life. Not knowing how her daughter is today, is to bear for them hardly.
Every day she grows afraid, see their child again never more. As they deal with the situation, you can see in the video.

Its a very small article - but the reality is really hitting home - there has been no trace of either Maria or Haase - where are they?
The Police have confirmed that they are still looking for Maria.

I hope they have never stopped looking for her!

Main Stream media

5th April (AEST) 2016

Freiburg: Maria disappeared without a trace still

Read full article -
http://www.swr.de/landesschau-aktue...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=SWR.de like

The police will continue searching for Maria Henselmann from Freiburg. Of the then 13-year-olds, there is still no trace.

There is a radio podcast here in the link - though it is not in English, possibly someone can translate it?

The accompanying link also has an article - translated into google English.
Its good to see that this anniversary that a more serious and sombre approach is being taken to this disappearance.
It should have been like this from the very start -

Main Stream Media

5th May 2016

Read Full Article here:
https://www.baden.fm/nachrichten/seit-drei-jahren-ist-maria-aus-freiburg-verschwunden-126249/

Still get the investigators new clues to the case, but a hot track is further not present

Exactly three years, it is now time since the disappearance of the then 13-year-old Maria-Brigitte Henselmann from Freiburg had nationwide made the headlines. The girl had met a 40 years older man on the internet and was on 04.05.2013 probably blown out of love in a cloak and dagger operation with him - believes the police. But it can not rule out a violent crime.

Seen for the last time in Eastern Europe
The last trace of the two from the Summer 2013 runs in Poland. At that time passers Maria and Haase had observed while shopping and to sleep in a car. For more information, a few weeks later came from a hotel in Slovakia. The investigators were able to ensure the AUto and the man's white shepherd - he was with Maria but apparently long since moved on.

Another article today - which was posted on FB - this is the link to the news source:

Main Stream Media
5th May 2016

Still no sign of missing Maria
http://www.n-tv.de/panorama/Noch-immer-keine-Spur-von-vermisster-Maria-article17623436.html

The police suspect a love relationship. Accordingly, the girl is voluntary gone with the man. Nevertheless, the 56-year-old has thereby committed an offense, because Maria is still a minor and it is unclear whether it is still voluntarily with the man. Therefore, he is wanted by international arrest warrant, said a spokesman for the prosecutor. The allegation is on child abduction in a very serious case and suspicion of serious sexual abuse of children.
-----

I hope the amount of new articles coming out with Marias picture might get some leads - this is good.

Just adding a picture of Maria at age 13 (before she went missing)

Attachments

• Maria Henselmann posted on Bitte Findet Maria blog June 2013.jpg
    Maria Henselmann posted on Bitte Findet Maria blog June 2013.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 27
She looks so young in that photo ^^. A 16yr old is so different than a 13yr old . Surely it will not be long now and she 'll want to surface.
I think they are far, far from Germany.

Main Stream Media

13th June, 2016

DESPERATE PARENTS
Please Find Our Daughter

Read Full Article: http://www.bild.de/news/inland/news-inland/helfen-sie-unsere-tochter-zu-finden-46227626.bild.html

Extract from article:

[FONT=&amp]Markus Henselmann: "It is a cruel feeling when you know as a father, that your daughter needs you - and you can do nothing." Then he clenched his fists and adds in a firm voice: "I am happy about every moment of I do not think about what may have happened to Maria. The imagination can be a ****ing *******. Ask me please not the question of what I would do with this perverse man, if I would meet him ... "[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]About the cooperation with the police, the parents are disappointed. "What a cooperation?" Asks mother Monica. "In the last 12 months, the police have reported exactly twice at me. Namely, whenever the agent changed our case and has presented a new. "[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Nevertheless, wants family do not give up. They have set up a Facebook page, distributed international search posters, published open letters to Maria. Mother Mary. "I always tell my family: We must persevere! When Maria comes home, we have to be there for them. Since we can not all broken and broken. "[/FONT]

Maria is not forgotten.
I wonder though, how much she may have changed in appearance in the last year now she is 16.
I hope that someone may recognize her still.

Isn't it time, if someone knew of Maria and Haases movements over the past 3 years, that they would consider coming forward with some information.
They must be in contact with people.

The article states that Haase had very little money - enough for 3 weeks - this is the first time I think I have seen that written anywhere.
What the hell have they been living off, or who else is helping them - what network is covering them up.
At this stage I think Maria's parents have the right to ask the hard questions - where is there daughter, and what is going on to try and find her! What in the heck may have happened to her!

attachment.php

Attachments

• maria henelmann missing person .jpg
    maria henelmann missing person .jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 78
Posted on Monica Beisler's webblog page -

I dont speak German, but I can gather from the footage that there is a small recreation of what happened the day that Maria went Missing.
There is also an interview with Maria's mother Monica throughout the video clip. and some footage from one of the first TV series that looked at the disappearance of Maria Henselmann.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could write a small summary of what the video is about - just in case I have this wrong.

Maria is still missing.

[video]http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/kanaluebersicht/210#/beitrag/video/2776748/Wo-ist-Maria-Henselmann[/video]

Main Stream Media

26th September 2016

LZ - translated by Google:
Case Maria: New tracks will lead to Spain
https://translate.google.com/transl...-sollen-nach-Spanien-fuehren.html&prev=search
-----
[FONT=&quot]Blomberg / Freiburg.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]More than three years have passed since disappeared a Maria-Brigitte Henselmann from Freiburg with the Blomberger Bernhard Haase.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot]But now there will be new tracks.
-----
[/FONT]Now there may be new clues to the location: A search of the newspaper " Die Welt " has revealed that Haase is to have contact with the secret service.
He is said to have previously worked as a treasurer for the right-wing party "The Republicans". An informant claims against the "world" that Haase was recruited by the intelligence as a spy and staying with Maria in Spain.
-----
According inform Haase should have always dreamed of Spain.
Perhaps he had this desire to meet with the help of the secret service, he speculates.

-------------------------------------------------

26th September 2016

New evidence: Missing Mary Blomberg possibly in Spain
https://translate.google.com/transl...omberg-womoeglich-in-Spanien.html&prev=search

Blomberg / Freiburg. Monika Beisler hoping for a sign of life of their daughter Maria-Brigitte Henselmann, which disappeared with the Blomberger Bernhard Haase on May 4, 2013 .
Maria, who comes from Freiburg, was the day of her disappearance 13 years of age, the Blomberger 53. Bernhard Haase is wanted since the disappearance of an international arrest warrant.
He is accused of child abduction and he is suspected of serious sexual abuse.

Now to have been found new traces of unequal pair. Monika Beisler published in social media, a search of the world has shown that Haase is to have contact with the secret service.
-----
According to the Freiburg police, the last vestige of the unequal couple lost in Summer 2013 in Poland and the Czech Republic.
The police made sure the gray Škoda Haase in the southeastern Polish town Gorlice. The number of the vehicle had been stolen earlier in Saxony.
Also Haase white shepherd was left near the town of Gorlice, leashed to a garden shed.

In September 2013, witnesses notified the Czech police who claim to have seen the pair. A spokeswoman for the Prague police said at the time:
"No one could tell us where the couple is staying exactly. We suspect that the two have stayed at various small hotels and inns.
--------
For well over 1,200 days Monika Beisler has not heard from her daughter. So far, the Freiburg police has evaluated more than 800 tracks. 90 of which lead abroad, said a police spokeswoman with on demand this newspaper.
-----
There is evidence that Haase had decided to cooperate with the secret service. Haase had suddenly come to a lot of money, which had all noticed at a personal level.
------
Maria's mother Monika Beisler can well imagine that her daughter is staying in Spain. You have heard from witnesses that Haase is staying in the Canary Islands.
Found the police the day 56-year-old but not yet. Beisler also explains that her daughter had often raved about the country.

-----------------------------------------------------

I hope this piece of information is somewhat correct.
Very early on in the search, at the begining of the thread, there was talk of sightings of the pair in France, Spain and Italy.

How they managed to get away from the eyes of the public and go into hiding is baffling.
It seems that there may have been deals.

I really hope that this is the first step in getting some form of contact with Maria.

To think that she is still alive, brings great deal of hope.

Always thinking of you Maria - where ever you are.
I hope you are OK -
Please, maybe you could let someone know.

Thanks a bunch JerseyGirl!
I'm really pleased to see this
:cheers:

There was an article in THE SUN UK paper (from November) which mentioned Maria and Madeleine McCann - but it was obvious by the photographs of an unidentified woman in Italy that this was not Maria.

I am placing a link to the article here for reference, as the unidentified woman's story made world headlines -

Who is Maria-Brigitte Henselmann? Missing German girl linked to Madeleine McCann lookalike case
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2236913/maria-brigitte-henselmann-missing-madeleine-mccann/

-------------

Maria is still missing.

You're a doll to stick with this one, Fig.
Find Maria !

Thank-You too SCHMAE!!
You've been here as long as I have!
:loveyou:

Finally there is at least some news of Maria in English speaking newspapers and some world wide attention and a photograph of Maria alongside other Missing Children.
So important to get the word out there consistently that Maria is still missing.
-----------

We are thinking of you Maria

Thank you FigTree for keeping this thread updated. I always check in when you do.

She must be 17 now, probably changed her appearance, her name ... I hope she is living a good life. I wonder whether she is still with B. Haase.

Wish she would make that one phone call ... Maybe next year, when she's 18 and can't be forced to go back.

Thank you FigTree for keeping this thread updated. I always check in when you do.

She must be 17 now, probably changed her appearance, her name ... I hope she is living a good life. I wonder whether she is still with B. Haase.

Wish she would make that one phone call ... Maybe next year, when she's 18 and can't be forced to go back.

Hi Elainera,
:seeya:
I think Maria is still 16 years old presently - but she is growing up now.
The time is really going past - we are only 3 months away from it being 4 years since Maria went missing.
It is way too long to not have any word of where she is or what has happened to her.
Someone must know something - I just wish someone would have enough guts to come forward with some information.
So sad that there is no news.

This article link was posted on the Bitte Findet Maria FB page in December.
http://www.hitradio-ohr.de/artikel/13-jaehrige-maria-aus-freiburg-weiterhin-verschwunden
It is a recap of the only things that are known so far - she left with Haase and neither have been seen since Poland.

I hope too that she will make contact soon, now that she is older.
And yes, her looks must have changed.
It would not surprise me that after they were seen in Poland that they both didnt change their hair / clothes etc. in some way to disguise themselves.
They may now look very different.
I wonder what a forensic artist would draw if they were to age progress a picture of Maria.

Thinking of you Maria.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice
Back