Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree. I can’t see the court settling for too much nonsense & they too will want to hear the evidence & judge based on it it.
I actually think the evidence will be the part that the defence will have the least amount of arguments for.
Right. The court made a decision to open the trial on these two allegations (the video rapes without a video or a victim) based on offers of evidence by the prosecution. So there should be more than just the statements of Manfred S. and Helge B., even if there is no evidence on video. Otherwise it would have rejected to open the trial on these allegations, i guess.

To me it looks as if CB has been a chatterbox, in the real world and obviously in the virtual world, for more than once. So if he may have talked or written about the things Manfred S. and Helge B. claim to have seen on CB's belongings, there is still a chance that the court comes to the conclusion, that these rapes likely have taken place.

We'll see....

Right. The court made a decision to open the trial on these two allegations (the video rapes without a video or a victim) based on offers of evidence by the prosecution. So there should be more than just the statements of Manfred S. and Helge B., even if there is no evidence on video. Otherwise it would have rejected to open the trial on these allegations, i guess.

To me it looks as if CB has been a chatterbox, in the real world and obviously in the virtual world, for more than once. So if he may have talked or written about the things Manfred S. and Helge B. claim to have seen on CB's belongings, there is still a chance that the court comes to the conclusion, that these rapes likely have taken place.

We'll see....
Agree. Even now CB is & continues to be very vocal about the case, his innocence & the prosecution. He writes a lot.

However I expect he won’t be at all vocal in the courtroom when answering for his innocence. As is his right.

Agree. Even now CB is & continues to be very vocal about the case, his innocence & the prosecution. He writes a lot.

However I expect he won’t be at all vocal in the courtroom when answering for his innocence. As is his right.
It's the best thing to do for him and absolutely legit. No question about it! If the defence wouldn't tell him to do so, they would have chosen the wrong profession.

FF seems to be running at his best right now. So many aces up on his sleeve? This is all he would like to tell the world on day one of the trial? As if there would be a conspiracy. The world vs. poor little Christian?

More and more i do think, that he doesn't care about his client at all, but just loves to get all the attention and reputation? Let's see all these "aces"! I must admit, i'm curious!;)

What is clear imo is the defence, they've attacked the judiciary with partial success,the witness are in for a tough time, we're led to believe that they can only be cross examined only by the judges but reports seem to indicate otherwise.

Others in his team include Atilla Aykac, who is an expert in cross examination, and who recently filed for a case to be thrown out after revealing a judge in a trial was having an affair.

Mr Fuelscher warned:' Some of the prosecution witnesses will have to be prepared for some unpleasant questions.'
Maybe the judge actually questions the witnesses, but some of the questions are set by the prosecutors and defence lawyers. If it were otherwise, there would seem little point in having lawyers present at all.

It's the best thing to do for him and absolutely legit. No question about it! If the defence wouldn't tell him to do so, they would have chosen the wrong profession.

FF seems to be running at his best right now. So many aces up on his sleeve? This is all he would like to tell the world on day one of the trial? As if there would be a conspiracy. The world vs. poor little Christian?

More and more i do think, that he doesn't care about his client at all, but just loves to get all the attention and reputation? Let's see all these "aces"! I must admit, i'm curious!;)
IMO based on what we’ve seen so far, what FF considers an ace isn’t exactly something the prosecution need to worry about. It just puts barriers between getting from now until hearing the evidence.
The prosecution pulling in so many witnesses could literally be a play to bury the defence with incoming information. A few witnesses would play more into FF’s technicality games, lots of witnesses makes those attempts harder. Unless he has some sort of technicality to scratch off multiple witnesses.

Like the court, we’d all like the witnesses & the evidence to be heard & argued. I think it’ll get there but the defence will try their best for it not to.

IMO there have been arguments that both FF & HCW are attention grabbers. I think both have been doing their jobs. Certainly things that have been said are uncalled for but I guess that’s the nature of such a high profile case & people speaking publicly about it. FF wants to beat the prosecution, the prosecution want to nail CB.

IMO there have been arguments that both FF & HCW are attention grabbers. I think both have been doing their jobs. Certainly things that have been said are uncalled for but I guess that’s the nature of such a high profile case & people speaking publicly about it. FF wants to beat the prosecution, the prosecution want to nail CB.
Indeed they do, hence the significant resources they must have spent on him.

TS iirc ?
Yes & another witness who wished to be unnamed. I expect they’ll probably feature as witnesses in the MM trial should they identify the pitted-skin/pockmarked faced blonde male as CB.

)j
'
Yes & another witness who wished to be unnamed. I expect they’ll probably feature as witnesses in the MM trial should they identify the pitted-skin/pockmarked faced blonde male as CB.
If he wore a mask to disguise himself was he even thinking about someone noticing his pockmarked skin, more his features I would have thought . It seems his eyes were most noticed , " piercing blue "

)j
'

If he wore a mask to disguise himself was he even thinking about someone noticing his pockmarked skin, more his features I would have thought . It seems his eyes were most noticed , " piercing blue "
I think people may recognise him from around the Ocean Club that week and the weeks prior.

Sheesh walk before running, the trial here as not even begin without bringing MM into it.

Sheesh walk before running, the trial here as not even begin without bringing MM into it.

Not to mention that this second 'trial' doesn't exist as an entity. There IS no second trial! You have to be charged before you can be taken to trial and even HCW, the man in the alleged know, agrees that that's not going to be happening anytime soon. Or ever.

As you say, chicken counting before hatching is never a sensible idea.

Last edited:
Have any of our German sleuthers listened to FF in Staranwalte podcast? Apparently he talks about his sympathy for the McCann & family & what they went through. That seemingly closes the door on any scenario where FF will blame the McCann’s or use any of the conspiratorial stuff as a part of his defence. I’m glad people are starting to look at this the right way. Even the defence lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JediKaty