Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

At one point, officers pulled a wooden and glass display case out of the home that had a blond, child-size doll wearing a red dress inside.

“My mother worked for the census back in 2010 and she was allowed in the house and she noticed it was a disgusting mess,” Harmon said.

“It was like a pigsty.”

There was a disconnected burner stove in the middle of the living room, Harmon recalled, adding her mom told her she had “a creepy feeling” being there.

I think we all appreciate your live, on scene reporting.
Curious he did that interview on a different floor than where he actually works.
AT the :57 minute mark when they're sitting down, they mention a new office, and he says he wasn't eager to do the interview "under scaffolds". Is it possible that that was just a 4th story temporary office while the one on the 11th upper floor, was being worked on?

I mentioned his cheap office chairs. MOO, for someone that big of an ogre, it looks so wrong to see him settle into that small dainty office chair.
1689462123758.png1689462255438.png

L'INTERVIEW with Rex, Dept. Of Buildings consultant & facilitator

AT the :57 minute mark when they're sitting down, they mention a new office, and he says he wasn't eager to do the interview "under scaffolds". It's possible that was just a temporary office while the one on the, maybe 11th upper floor, was being worked on?

I mentioned his cheap office chairs. MOO, for someone that big, it looks so wrong to see him settle into that small office chair.
View attachment 434948View attachment 434949

It was raining the day of the interview and I think the interviewer was just joking about having to do the interview under scaffolding if they conducted it outside like he usually does.

AT the :57 minute mark when they're sitting down, they mention a new office, and he says he wasn't eager to do the interview "under scaffolds". Is it possible that that was just a 4th story temporary office while the one on the 11th upper floor, was being worked on?

I mentioned his cheap office chairs. MOO, for someone that big of an ogre, it looks so wrong to see him settle into that small dainty office chair.
View attachment 434948View attachment 434949

He is pretty tall, Does anyone know the exact height and weight? He reminds me of Edward Kemper, a big tall and menacing.

Ok doing some on site sleuthing. He is currently listed as being on the 11th floor and there are lights on up there right now. I confirmed that with press on the street.

The interview he did with L’Interview takes place much lower in the building...
That's what my post was about-- the temporary office on the lower floor. (not about using the term scaffolding)

I've been also thinking it's also possible those cheap office chairs are not usually what a big man like him would sit on all day long in his office. Perhaps, those were just the temp office chairs.

He is pretty tall, Does anyone know the exact height and weight? He reminds me of Edward Kemper, a big tall and menacing.
I'm not sure, I only heard mention of 6'4" - 6'6".

The article below has so much info I didn't know before.

(Funny, we were just talking about this.)
For example, when the interviewer made a comment about his new office, Heuerman quipped, “I wasn’t looking forward to doing this under a scaffold.”

"The New York Post reported that Heuermann is raising a child with special needs in a “ramshackle Long Island home he grew up in” and has been married twice."

There were a few quotes with neighbors in some of the posted articles stating that they would see his step son often and that the wife was very quiet so I do believe they were living there at some point at least. Imo
Hi, I am new on here and don’t really know how this works so apologies in advance. does it seem odd that someone with an architectural firm in the city lives in a dilapidated dump like this? also wondering why no one flagged this person previously. Every neighborhood has weirdos that are well-known to the community, especially if that creepy person has been there his whole life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertlou