Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother issues are a huge RED FLAG! I have noticed many serial killers despised their own mothers have blamed them if the father abused them both.
Mother issues are a huge RED FLAG! I have noticed many serial killers despised their own mothers have blamed them if the father abused them both.
Agreed . So many things are tossing in my head about the Heurermann family dynamic, both when RH was growing up and present day. And it all happened in that house on 105 first street. What a house of literal horrors that it.

Perhaps cat hair was found with one or more of the bodies. There are methods of matching animal DNA now.

I was thinking the same, it doesn't look like tools in the toolbox. MOO Even tools that begin as a set at a uniform color don't stay that way for too long, even with meticulous cleaning and proper storage.
Do the toolboxes belong to the forensic team? Idk

I wonder if part of the reason the place was run down was because he didn't want anyone coming to the house, even if it was to do some jobs that he couldn't. There may have been things he didn't want anyone to see.

And the fact that he seemingly only painted as far as he could reach tells me that he wasn't up to doing any more than that, without having to climb up higher.

He doesn't look very fit at all.
Never thought of that but great call! If that was indeed his intention it worked, his neighbors avoided him and that dump like the plague.

I just spoke to an associate whose brother in law is friends with the suspect.
He had ZERO clue, zero inkling this guy could be capable of anything like this.
He had been inside his house and down in his gun 'vault' as he described it and he had a lot of guns.
He was told by the suspect that many of them were colletors items, and he was worried that the state would try and take them.
My associate's brother also said that the suspect took him up state NY to hunt, and duck hunting in the area where the bodies were dumped. He thought the guy was maybe a bit quirky, but not dangerous, or a threat.
As far as the house looking like a dump, he said the suspect told him that he wanted to preserve the house exactly as his father had left it, so that's why he never changed it, fixed, it, or enhanced the house. (at least that's the excuse the suspect gave him for it being a dump)
Lastly, he said not only does the suspect own property in Vegas, but in the Carolinas

there is something weird and wrong about Shannen's case and the fact that her mother received weird phone calls
about Shannen ... from someone calling himself a Doctor ...isn't an Architect a PHD and technically a Doctor?

it's too coincidental..it's just now making me wonder...and did RH know he left her behind the house of a Doctor?

I think he was out there playing games, I think he popped out of that area just like he recently did at the park..
he made those taunting calls...there are not a series of people doing similar crimes..no way! no ..they had taunting calls too!!

mOO
The man that called Shannan’s mom was Dr Peter Hackett. This has already been established. He was another whack job living

He had been inside his house and down in his gun 'vault' as he described it and he had a lot of guns.
He was told by the suspect that many of them were colletors items, and he was worried that the state would try and take them.
My associate's brother also said that the suspect took him up state NY to hunt, and duck hunting in the area where the bodies were dumped. He thought the guy was maybe a bit quirky, but not dangerous, or a threat.
As far as the house looking like a dump, he said the suspect told him that he wanted to preserve the house exactly as his father had left it, so that's why he never changed it, fixed, it, or enhanced the house. (at least that's the excuse the suspect gave him for it being a dump)
Lastly, he said not only does the suspect own property in Vegas, but in the Carolinas
Wow a shrine to his dad. There is the mommy issue we’ve all been waiting for

Wow! I just wonder why if he didn’t want anyone to go into his house, he would not pay his property taxes and allow liens on his property. It seems he repaid half the 425k but still. Just baffling to me he had money for other properties and their taxes, guns but didn’t pay on time for his own house dating back to 2005. He was behind on state income
Taxes as well since 2000.

It states in the article that the only sport he liked was competition rifle. Clearly he liked his guns and to hunt but I wonder if he was also prepping for a shoot out with authorities had they come for his house and/ or guns.

The man that called Shannan’s mom was Dr Peter Hackett. This has already been established. He was another whack job living

they said it was Dr Hackett but where are the phone records? My understanding was that the caller identified himself as Dr Hackett or a Doctor .. do we really know if it was in fact PH? mOO

It sure did. But, for all who have followed this case, the revelation yesterday that this was camo burlap left me with a sickening pit in my stomach. Because once the camo burlap became public a decade-long conspiracy theory was finally shut down. A man named JB, not the former police chief but a local nursery owner, was vilified for years as being the one responsible for these crimes. Not only because he himself was wealthy and successful, but also because he was acquainted with some of the powerful people in local government at the time. He ended his life. Of course I can't say it was over this, but I also can't imagine this did not affect him and his family in a profound way. It makes me sick for his family that more was not done to publicly shut down those conspiracy theories. MOO
Agreed. JB suffered from lifelong depression. Most people who followed this case closely knew this. Unfortunately, those who just listened to the rumor mill likely caused a lot of grief for the family. Thankfully, it didn’t hurt their still thriving business.

Yesterday, In an interview, John Ray stated that his office as well as LE have been getting a lot of phone calls. he didn’t elaborate on the calls but I’m guessing some sex workers are are calling John Rays office (since LE is typically not a first line of defense for sex workers) it will be interesting to see how that aspect plays out.
They may be inquiring about other women who have gone missing ?
Who knows how far back this killer has been operating ?
Omo.

Across different fora and SM sites, I've noticed there are some types who are shall we say quick to make defensive comments, or aggressive ones. And some people use certain fora to express their own grievances at certain things in life. I'm not saying there aren't two sides to every story, and everyone deserves a good defence opportunity and to be given the opportunity to be proven guilty or not, and present mitigations and serious offences need to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt when people are charged by public prosecutors on their own legal advice.

However, does anyone ever get the impression that 'they' are here among us when reading the reactions of certain handles in certain places? There's been a few places - youtube before the Antoine video was taken down, and Quora - where I've thought - that person seems they might need an eye kept on them.

Across different fora and SM sites, I've noticed there are some types who are shall we say quick to make defensive comments, or aggressive ones. I'm not saying there aren't two sides to every story, and everyone deserves a good defense and to be given the opportunity to be proven guilty or not, beyond a reasonable doubt when charged by public prosecutors on their own legal advice. However, does anyone ever get the impression that 'they' are here among us?
As in defending the suspect? I haven’t seen anyone here defending him AFAIK

Good to see you here @morf13 ! Thank you (and your associate) for the insight!

And here we go with duck hunting again!!

Agreed. JB suffered from lifelong depression. Most people who followed this case closely knew this. Unfortunately, those who just listened to the rumor mill likely caused a lot of grief for the family. Thankfully, it didn’t hurt their still thriving business.
Was this the individual part of whose association with the suspicions was to do with burlap?

[snipped by me]

I'm not sure if the hair is natural or a wig but I do think the bail filing yesterday referenced a hair found on one of the victims that was a match to him via the pizza. A few of us discussed this belt at length yesterday. This is so distinctive. Unless this was somewhere in a box or in an attic or basement, etc. where the wife wouldn't even know of its existence, we really do not know how this wife remained in the dark until yesterday. MOO Fmr. Police Chief Geraldine Hart held a press conference and had a huge blow up of this showing the initials both ways (as WH and upside down as HM). Police reveal 'significant' evidence in unsolved Gilgo Beach serial killer case

This was all over local news. It's hard to believe she didn't see at least one report (MOO). So, maybe she didn't know of the belt's existence so was none the wiser or, maybe she blocked out what she saw. This belt for me, these markings are distinct. If I saw it even once on a relative, friend, whatever, I would remember this and I would recognize it.

Geraldine Hart did this press conference in January 2020, hoping someone, anyone, would come forward. From this link "[Hart] would not say the size of the belt, where exactly it was found at the crime scene and declined to say whether DNA had been found on it." <-- I'm sure LE has so much more than we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xxxooowow