Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

“They’re saying there’s evidence he killed at least one of the girls down there,” the Long Island neighbor said. “The cops are going to dig all that out. Said they’re focused on the soundproof room in the basement but they’re going to look at everything.”

A law-enforcement source told The Post on Sunday, “Cops are looking for evidence if the victims were in the house, nothing yet.”

An investigator was seen meticulously moving across ground in the back yard Sunday with a radar device resembling a lawn mower, video footage showed.

Three cadaver dogs also were brought to the property, as was a backhoe and dump truck for what state troopers at the scene called a “major excavation.”

Local Kathy Huber, who said she went to high school with Heuermann, said neighbors are OK with the disruption.

“We don’t care how long this has to be here,” Huber, 57, said Sunday. This is a big community of cops and firemen, and I find it hard to believe that anybody here will be angry that cops are taking their time and doing a good job.
Soundproof room…multiple cadaver dogs…. it’s not looking good for RH

Scarlett are you here?? (She's just gotta' be one of us ;))

Scarlett Fascetti approached the dilapidated red house as if it were a shrine.

“I couldn’t wait to see it. I’m so into this thing,” said Ms. Fascetti, 51, a teacher who had traveled 30 miles from her Long Island town to a section of Massapequa Park that has become an instant tourist attraction for a dark reason: It is the home of Rex Heuermann, the architect charged last week in the Gilgo Beach serial killings.

Ms. Fascetti could already reel off details about the killings and had quickly gotten up to speed on the three murder charges against Mr. Heuermann. She knew everything from precisely how 11 bodies had been found along Ocean Parkway to the vehicle Mr. Heuermann had in his driveway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scarlett are you here?? (She's just gotta' be one of us ;))

Scarlett Fascetti approached the dilapidated red house as if it were a shrine.

“I couldn’t wait to see it. I’m so into this thing,” said Ms. Fascetti, 51, a teacher who had traveled 30 miles from her Long Island town to a section of Massapequa Park that has become an instant tourist attraction for a dark reason: It is the home of Rex Heuermann, the architect charged last week in the Gilgo Beach serial killings.

Ms. Fascetti could already reel off details about the killings and had quickly gotten up to speed on the three murder charges against Mr. Heuermann. She knew everything from precisely how 11 bodies had been found along Ocean Parkway to the vehicle Mr. Heuermann had in his driveway.

Which is more than some of the so called experts and Ex LE experts that I've seen.JMO

In the video Rex did with the Bonjour Realty guy, he made mention that when he went out on his own, his first "paying client" during the 90's recession was a man named Robert Mayer. They met when they were standing in line at the Queens Building Dept.

He pronounced Mayer in the video as one would say Oscar Mayer...(like "My"er)

There was a Robert Mayer who suspiciously went missing in 2013 from Dix Hills. He was an electrician, so it makes sense he could have been there pulling permits in the 90's. He was roughly about the same age as Rex, I think maybe 2-3 years younger. His vehicle was found abandoned at at train station that was beside a nature preserve IIRC.

Just thinking out loud, wondering if it potentially was the same man, or if Robert Mayer's name was pronounced more like "May"er, not "My"er. Not sure if any locals on here who may be familiar with that family and how they pronounced their name?
Its pronounced Mayer. Not Myer.
he was a union electrician.
He was addicted to pain meds prior to disappearing. IIRC he was seen at Cherry Bombs. Sold some copper. There is lengthy discussion and facts on his threads. Nothing final has every been made public. You bring up interesting info.

Here is another link that clearly states there might be two and why.Gilgo Beach murders: What questions remain following Rex Heuermann's arrest?

<modsnip>

This is a just another cookie cutter news article by a journalist who clearly hasn't read all of the facts. After liaising with the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit, investigators pretty much agreed that it was one killer. Dormer made this very clear in his interviews. The BAU said that there is no known precedent of two serial killers using the same dumping ground in the same manner. The BAU was also given access to the evidence at the start of the investigation. Evidence that nobody on this board has seen.

As I said, it's not impossible. But one killer is more likely than two killers.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF (big IF) any human remains are found deep within the soil, I wonder how far back in time they were placed there. Something about the entire history of this house and property worries my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper