Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a just another cookie cutter news article by a journalist who clearly hasn't read all of the facts. After liaising with the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit, investigators pretty much agreed that it was one killer. Dormer made this very clear in his interviews. The BAU said that there is no known precedent of two serial killers using the same dumping ground in the same manner. The BAU was also given access to the evidence at the start of the investigation. Evidence that nobody on this board has seen.

As I said, it's not impossible. But one killer is more likely than two killers.
You can keep saying it but there were two experts quoted (at the very least) that don’t agree with you.

Yes but she’s also an expert so there’s that.

<modsnip> She is not ruling it out at all. She is saying it doesn't look like his work. i.e. Modus operandi. That doesn't really matter though, as MO can change and these crimes took place across 14 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip> She is not ruling it out at all. She is saying it doesn't look like his work. i.e. Modus operandi. That doesn't really matter though, as MO can change and these crimes took place across 14 years.
I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree. I don’t think the earlier victims are his. I think he is a collector and wanted to visit his collection, planted neatly in his garden. The other bodies were scattered and would have made admiring his work more difficult and incomplete. I guess time will tell which theory is correct.

You can keep saying it but there were two experts quoted (at the very least) that don’t agree with you.

So, let's see. Who do we believe? The experts who saw the evidence or the experts who are providing the media with quotes?

Btw, I couldn't see any experts in your second article. Just what the journalist said without offering any source.

In regards to a post on the previous thread, photo attached:

About DS narratives about Amber's last hours, I agree that there are many versions and contradictions; no version should be assumed air-tight.

Yet, DS is one of the biggest heroes in this story...the key to Heuermann's arrest. No disparaging inferences should be drawn because of the conflicts.

1) humans be humans with their flawed memories.
2) losing a friend is traumatic- impacting memory
3)substance abuse shame & survivor guilt rattle humans a bit- impacting memory
4) pissing off LE is more rattling
5) pissing off murderers, more rattling still
6) DS had to keep his memories and his agreements with LE for what to say publicly straight, while mourning, ashamed, guilty and frightened.

MOO

Attachments

• IMG_0008.jpeg
    IMG_0008.jpeg
    104.8 KB · Views: 62
IF (big IF) any human remains are found deep within the soil, I wonder how far back in time they were placed there. Something about the entire history of this house and property worries my mind.
Kinda makes sense that he purchased it from his mother if he was doing bad things there at a young age. “Keep it in the family”, so to say, instead of selling it to a stranger.

I wonder if that’s why the house is in such a dilapidated condition, maybe he never wanted construction crews/plumbers/electricians on the property if it was totally avoidable.

So, let's see. Who do we believe? The experts who saw the evidence or the experts who are providing the media with quotes?

Btw, I couldn't see any experts in your second article. Just what the journalist said without offering any source.

A lot of experts are wading into this discussion, yet some of them don't even know the timeline stretches back to the 90s

Kinda makes sense that he purchased it from his mother if he was doing bad things there at a young age. “Keep it in the family”, so to say, instead of selling it to a stranger.

I wonder if that’s why the house is in such a dilapidated condition, maybe he never wanted construction crews/plumbers/electricians on the property if it was totally avoidable.

Yep. He was protecting whatever is/was there.

I actually agree... it doesn't make much sense to transport victims in a boat. But ??
In the documentary linked here they report that he threw them from the vehicle, this is different to the aE documentary which gave the impression they were deep in the reeds

The article confirmed that those in LE have long believed.
She's basically just saying that the MO is different. Which doesn't mean anything really.
what do you believe is RH’s signature? MO does evolve but the signature is always present. I believe his signature was in his posing and disposal of the remains. There was nothing else that’s has been released anyway that is unique. I also believe this is why they have yet to link him to the non-gb4. If they had any evidence, he’d be charged or he will be soon. We will see.

A soundproof room?
He could have gagged them.
used power tools if he was the one who dismembered the others without raising the alarm..
prolly building a nice greenhouse in yard at same time so digging would not have been anything out of the ordinary either.. aaaargh

i wonder whether they found any tape recordings, videos, photographs?

The article confirmed that those in LE have long believed.

what do you believe is RH’s signature? MO does evolve but the signature is always present. I believe his signature was in his posing and disposal of the remains. There was nothing else that’s has been released anyway that is unique. I also believe this is why they have yet to link him to the non-gb4. If they had any evidence, he’d be charged or he will be soon. We will see.
I think most of the professionals involved with this case believe that there are 2 different SK’s. I thought this was well known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbmeadows98