Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
the former swinger story is chilling.

I think about how she must feel. Her actions were understandable, but she must be ashamed of not doing something differently. I see how it happens that one might defer to their detective bf to make a judgement call. But I also see how much she must regret it.

I wonder if that same kind of feeling haunts AE. Maybe she make understandable but regrettable decisions, too.

MOO

Maybe she knew that Rex visited sex workers, attended swinger parties, and brought them home but FEARED him. Also, she might have had to return home if she divorced. Abuse creates complex situations.

Maybe she knew that Rex visited sex workers, attended swinger parties, and brought them home but FEARED him. Also, she might have had to return home if she divorced. Abuse creates complex situations.
Reminder: she was born in Iceland but immigrated while young. Returning home would be returning to where she was, Long Island.

jmo

It's possible Asa and Rex's marriage was open or had an arrangement he could date or have sex workers over. The only thing that is confusing they had two children still living at home at the time. I'd think children especially teens would start asking a lot of questions. But then again I have friends who were raised with their parents throwing swinger orgies at their house and were used to naked people walking around.
It depends on their marriage was it open? were they both swingers together at one time? Was it a marriage of convenience?
Things only Rex and his wife would know.
This situation with the couple and the woman who is described as Karen Vergata (sp?) happened around 1996. The son would have been very young and the daughter might not have been born yet or a newborn. Isn’t the daughter 27 years old?

This situation with the couple and the woman who is described as Karen Vergata (sp?) happened around 1996. The son would have been very young and the daughter might not have been born yet or a newborn. Isn’t the daughter 27 years old?
From my understanding of the timeline, the witness incident at the house with Vergata happened a few months before RW and AE married. Interpretations of what that indicates will vary, I'm sure. Just pointing out the timeline.

ymmv

jmo

From my understanding of the timeline, the witness incident at the house with Vergata happened a few months before RW and AE married. Interpretations of what that indicates will vary, I'm sure. Just pointing out the timeline.

ymmv

jmo

That's very interesting. They had both been married before. JR said in his recent PC that Rex's addiction to sex workers broke up his first marriage. He and AE may have become reacquainted at Rex's swinger parties or at Trapeze. AE and her first husband may not have been compatible for the same reason. JMO

In a CBS New York exclusive, the sheriff of Suffolk County tells our Jennifer McLogan that some potential key witnesses are in the same jail where Heuermann is being held without bail.

"My staff has interviewed 141 sex workers so far," Suffolk County Sheriff Errol Toulon said.

"So far we've had 12 women that have claimed interactions with Rex Heuermann," Toulon said.

Whether they actually had a physical encounter, was it a phone call, was it through social media. Anything we can gather from them will be very helpful," Toulon said.

In a CBS New York exclusive, the sheriff of Suffolk County tells our Jennifer McLogan that some potential key witnesses are in the same jail where Heuermann is being held without bail.

"My staff has interviewed 141 sex workers so far," Suffolk County Sheriff Errol Toulon said.

"So far we've had 12 women that have claimed interactions with Rex Heuermann," Toulon said.

Whether they actually had a physical encounter, was it a phone call, was it through social media. Anything we can gather from them will be very helpful," Toulon said.

For number-crunching nerds like me, 8.5% of the sex workers interviewed so far had interactions with RH, or at least claimed to. I think that is significantly high.

Plus, it only takes one with significant info to make a big difference in the case.

jmo

For number-crunching nerds like me, 8.5% of the sex workers interviewed so far had interactions with RH, or at least claimed to. I think that is significantly high.

Plus, it only takes one with significant info to make a big difference in the case.

jmo
I like the numbers as well, if RH met 2 “new” sex workers a month, over 20 years = 480 !! Probably a conservative number.
A lot of potential witnesses !

Also I disagree with the FBI agent on NN last night, who thinks it's not likely this cab driver ran into Rex twice..There aren't that many cabs out there on the island driving late at night. I one hundred percent think he could even call and request her through the dispatcher or somehow find out who she was.

mOO
::snipped by me::
Backing you up on this @minazoe - I know lots of Long Islanders who had a favorite cabbie back in the 90s and 00s back before Lyft/Uber existed. You can hail a random cab in NYC no problem but not on LI. They would call the local dispatch (usually services had a small posts around the LIRR train stations) and request your driver.

My mind did go there- especially since RG was friends with Brewer’s accused sex offender priest neighbor. Placa was RG’s friend and employee, Alan Placa.

all of us right now:
charlieconspiracy Medium Small.jpeg

Seriously though, I have a feeling this case is as deep as we all thought yet somehow even deeper than we could imagine.
Unfortunately, I don't see a way there aren't more bodies. Between police coverups and possibly coconspirators, unfettered access to hundreds if not thousands of buildings in various forms of demo/construction, hundreds of weapons, access to boats, multiple properties in multiple states, a possible wife who doesn't want to know...

all of us right now:
View attachment 454705

Seriously though, I have a feeling this case is as deep as we all thought yet somehow even deeper than we could imagine.
Unfortunately, I don't see a way there aren't more bodies. Between police coverups and possibly coconspirators, unfettered access to hundreds if not thousands of buildings in various forms of demo/construction, hundreds of weapons, access to boats, multiple properties in multiple states, a possible wife who doesn't want to know...
And then there is the great possibility that the corrupt Chief and some of his dirty subordinates had intimate knowledge of RH. It seems they ran in the same circles with similar proclivities.

Last edited:
And then there is the great possibility that the corrupt Chief and some of his dirty subordinates had intimate knowledge of RH. It seems they ran in the same circles with similar proclivities.
Almost same age, bi-sexual, sex addict to the power of ten, violent, advantageous connections. Nice.

::snipped by me::
Backing you up on this @minazoe - I know lots of Long Islanders who had a favorite cabbie back in the 90s and 00s back before Lyft/Uber existed. You can hail a random cab in NYC no problem but not on LI. They would call the local dispatch (usually services had a small posts around the LIRR train stations) and request your driver.
Knew a guy who moonlighted as cab driver by LIRR station. He was a writer looking for ideas and characters. The dispatch kept log of everything locations, phone numbers & fares. Driver kept little log on a clipboard. Drivers would know a lot of local gossip, who had what visitors, they made deliveries, who and where to buy stuff. Mostly regular long term drivers drivers with lot of regular customers. Constant radio contact with dispatch. You would not take one of these cabs to a murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x