Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
AK-47 is an assault rifle, not a machine gun. This rifle could very well have been the one Ron was reportedly putting into his mouth in the presence of Tim Miller.

Why didn't LE confiscate all these guns??

Since Misty ask GMa Hollars to call GGMa Sykes, I would say she is wanting GGMa Sykes to think she is helping, even though she is most likely lying her butt off. This is a most interesting tid bit. Misty asking GMa Hollars to call AS. Very very interesting.

Yes, interesting. I'll need a second listen - believe Misty wanted Flo to call TN, but not sure which Grandma she (Flo) was referencing - TN or GGMS or both.

AK-47 is an assault rifle, not a machine gun. This rifle could very well have been the one Ron was reportedly putting into his mouth in the presence of Tim Miller.

well I look it up...it said assault rifle... but in my mind or even Misty I can see me calling it a machine gun..... because I wouldn't know any better.:banghead:

Why didn't LE confiscate all these guns??

That is an excellent question. Also, I edited the "not a machine gun" comment. After a bit of research, the rifle can be a "machine gun".

ETA: Appears the AK assault rifles fire in either semiautomatic or automatic mode and at full cyclic rate they can fire about 600 rounds per minute. The weapon can also mount a grenade launcher. It can also function normally after total immersion in mud and water.

I had not heard about Ron being physical w/ Misty at GGM's. Apparently a loud noise was made when Ron pushed Misty into a wall, Misty asked GGM why she didn't help her and GGM said she didn't hear anything.

And not only that, Elle....After GMHollars told them that little bit of information...look at what TN/GMS did after getting that info....THEY WENT TO THE SEARCH AREA looking around all afternoon.

Something is definitely wrong with that picture right there. Kinda make me think they knew what they were there looking for. Wonder if that was Misty's way of trying to set THEM up now? Misty knew anything she told her grandma would be taken as gospel and, therefore, wanted GMHollars to call and let TN/GMSykes know LE was going to be searching that area....for some reason. Could LE have been waiting to see what move GMS/TN would make next? IMO, if LE did...TN/GMS fell right into that trap.

During the week I said that I didn't find it strange that GGS and TN went to the search site after hearing from Flo....I find it questionable now because we are hearing that MISTY wanted Flo to tell them to go there. weird. I will think about it while I try to sleep tonight. I have to let all this info digest. good show and I normally don't think it's all that factual.....tonight was different and good!

BTW....Misty must have given Flora the # to GGS huh? Misty asked Gramma Sykes why she didn't help her when RC shoved her at her house and it made a loud noise....right? So why would she care enough o call them and tell them where LE were going to search?? I can't wrap my head around it.

I liked Levi telling Flora to let Misty know about Ron's girlfriend.

May become my favorite Levi moment like GMH's "...where the sun don't shine." GMH liked the idea, too. Said she will pass that on to Misty.

well I look it up...it said assault rifle... but in my mind or even Misty I can see me calling it a machine gun..... because I wouldn't know any better.:banghead:

ITA. I would not know the difference either. :( Guns are not my thing.

ITA. The gun I guess was the motive for company that night at the MH. The part I'm interested is what happened after they realized the gun was not there.

Thank you, elle, (& others) for providing the notes of the show! This comment of Flora's amazed me. I can't imagine parents getting their children involved in drugs!! But it sounds like Misty was no drug innocent before she met Ron.

That is exactly what it sounded like to me. It is all pretty sad when you put it into context. I used to think Misty really loved RC and wanted a better life with him, so why would she plan to steal an expensive gun and sell it for money? Very weird....my head is spinning tonight.

Technically, yes it's a machine gun - it's an automatic weapon operated by gas.

And not only that, Elle....After GMHollars told them that little bit of information...look at what TN/GMS did after getting that info....THEY WENT TO THE SEARCH AREA looking around all afternoon.

Something is definitely wrong with that picture right there. Kinda make me think they knew what they were there looking for. Wonder if that was Misty's way of trying to set THEM up now? Misty knew anything she told her grandma would be taken as gospel and, therefore, wanted GMHollars to call and let TN/GMSykes know LE was going to be searching that area....for some reason. Could LE have been waiting to see what move GMS/TN would make next? IMO, if LE did...TN/GMS fell right into that trap.

On the flip side of the coin.....and you know me.....always looking at the flip side of the coin. Maybe Misty wanted back in their good graces? She still loves RC after all. Maybe she wanted to make good and try and appear helpful, even though it makes no sense?

Flip side.

I had not heard about Ron being physical w/ Misty at GGM's. Apparently a loud noise was made when Ron pushed Misty into a wall, Misty asked GGM why she didn't help her and GGM said she didn't hear anything.

I have heard she was thrown into a wall while living with GGMS but it was considered a rumor at the time.

Two great things we learned if they are accurate....and i have no reason not to believe Flora. She is really putting herself out there and she said she doesn't want one red penny.
1. Misty wanted to give the gun to Tommy and Joe to sell and split the money.
2. Misty wanted granny to call GGS and tell her where LE were going to go and look for Haleigh. I don't understand that part.
ALSO 3. Lisa and Hank got misty involved in drugs.
4. Timmy and Chelsea had guardianship of Misty at one point and have changed their phone number. i wonder if this means that they are not talking to misty either??

Tommy is the weakest link.

Sounds like FOUR great things we learned from Levi's show! Number 3 still shocks me to no end. I don't understand # 2 either, but it's possible that Misty felt some love or obligation to GGS & wanted to give her some advance warning.

I don't think too many people would be surprised to hear someone say that Tommy is the weakest link. I imagine that he's particularly vulnerable now.

Makes me wonder if Misty hoped TN and Sykes would get a clue and go throw a couple of cinder blocks in the river.

I don't know...I believe the things she said Misty TOLD her but not sure I can buy all of her suppositions about things, the stuff she says but has no source for...I do think she means well but also think she has been dwelling on this, as we have, for so long, that she is kind of thinking out loud half the time...true, she knows the players, but I still have my doubts on some of it...
But whatever the case, I am very glad she is at least willing to speak out; her being vocal is bound to stir up some pots, at least I hope so.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back