Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SMc: guns r recurring them w/ToC; neighbors house - stealing gun; ToC wont shut up - stay on ToC
AH: I can't confirm it, but misty was in on t gun theft, was gonna split t money w/them
GMH: confirms the above by AH

AH thinks Misty was in on the gun theft and was going to split the money with Joe and Tommy......she got the info about it from Misty....Misty told her. BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!

Misty was betraying RC for a few bucks!

AH: sources told him Tommy flunked, Lindsy feels betrayed. so she let cops into the house to get the yellow rope. Lyndsy might be the secret weapon!

Flora: Misty said RC was controlling and she was afraid.
RC knows what happened.
Flora found out Haleigh was missing the next day, when her daughter went down there.

Flora talked to GGS, told granny where police were going to go search for the body.
She doesn't know why they went over to the river. She called GGS to tell them where the police were going to search because Misty told her to!!!

Wow! The bolded part above leads me to believe that Misty wanted to warn GGS and Teresa Neves.

AH thinks Misty was in on the gun theft and was going to split the money with Joe and Tommy......she got the info about it from Misty....Misty told her. BLOCKBUSTER!!!!!

Misty was betraying RC for a few bucks!

FLORA SAYS MISTY WAS IN ON THE THEFT!!

GMH: misty told me she was in on it - wanted to split t money
PB: then why does ron behave that way (paraphrase)

Misty knows other things about RC....
RC knows things about Tommy and Misty.....
Everyone wants everyone to be quiet.

Question, Levi - Could Ron have been jealous of Dionna Brock because she took Misty's attention away from him? And that's why he texted Misty to tell her that Donna was undercover...to discredit her?

Odd behavior for a father who was supossed to be grieving, going around town getting free meals, etc...

grandmaj....I find this suspicious as well and i have never been one to be suspicious of GGS...something off there with that one. Why is Misty still answering to them? They have said mean things about her since the arrest ....why would Misty tell her to call them??

Suspicious, Oh yeah. And then GGMS and TN go straight over to the area and start searching prior to the next morning when LE was going to search. :waitasec:

GMH: re t dead rat - misty said that "they" put it in the mailbox; she never told me why

Art talking about RC wanting Comped meals.
Art talked to waitress at chili's ....

talking about dead rat. Misty said they put the dead rat in the mailbox!
Did she tell you why? Flora said no.

I wish Art would just let Grammy talk!! we are really finding out some stuff tonight from Grammy.

Suspicious, Oh yeah. And then GGMS and TN go straight over to the area and start searching prior to the next morning when LE was going to search. :waitasec:

Veeeerrrry telling........isn't it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257
Back