Grandma Hollars speaks

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Damage control? Did Shoemaker have words with HLN about HLN repeatedly using Gma Flo's opinion on Ron to spin off and insinuate that Ron is incriminated and HLN was warned to back off and make a correction?

IMO, good possibility.

She's also letting LE know that Misty is sending out letters for Ron...gig is up Misty.

Exactly what I was thinking. She has all the theories and motives we've discussed here but they contradict each other. Was Misty drugged up that night and Haleigh was hurt, was Misty jealous of Ron and Haleigh's relationship or was Misty tired of watching other people's children? It can't be all three. Also every time she speaks she has more and more info. but she's not talking to Misty or Tommy (she has no minutes on her phone).

I think it can all be true and thus, she snapped. MOO

That's exactly what I said in an earlier post, Kenziema. I'm also reminded of the statement by Marvin (can't remember his last name), the old gent whose antique gun Tommy stole from his home. He said Misty told him she was tired of taking care of other people's kids, and she asked him to pray for her.

OT: I just discovered Tapatalk the other day. Don't you love it?

I remember that Bessie. I also remember a statement made by MC that was something like: this is my life it don't get better (or maybe she said change)?

It makes me think of a poem. Dream Deferred by Langston Hughes that last line---"or does it explode".

please hold your fire this is my opinion for what it is worth

Granny flo is playing each and every media outlet that will put her on. I beleive Some of what she says but alot of what she says has been out on the theory boards it is like she reads the boards just to keep the feeding frenzy going

then MCs dad said something I brushed off until just now... granny is saying all this for the reward money....my thinking is granny is no different than any of the others she is HAPPY to throw her own child and grandchildren under the bus for anything including reward money:waitasec:...

the whole situation is sickening

it is supposed to be about finding Haleigh but most of the people talking to the media have turned it into a Jerry Springer like episode

I don't believe that is her only motivation. I am sure she feels she deserves the reward money, by the way, that may be why LE isn't calling her back.

That's exactly what I said in an earlier post, Kenziema. I'm also reminded of the statement by Marvin (can't remember his last name), the old gent whose antique gun Tommy stole from his home. He said Misty told him she was tired of taking care of other people's kids, and she asked him to pray for her.

OT: I just discovered Tapatalk the other day. Don't you love it?

Yes Marvin did indeed report that comment by Misty. I suspect he really did hear those words from Misty. TN tries to buy her off to watch kids, kinda supports the theory she didn't really want to watch kids. And Misty's infamous jailhouse tape where she says she had to watch Haleigh on her 17th birthday and it ef'd up her whole day. Misty was done with watching other people's kids and I suspect she was tired of being No 2 on the totem pole in the Cummings household.

I remember that Bessie. I also remember a statement made by MC that was something like: this is my life it don't get better (or maybe she said change)?

It makes me think of a poem. Dream Deferred by Langston Hughes that last line---"or does it explode".

I think it exploded, the last straw was thrown over the telephone at 830 pm on February 9th by Ron Cummings.

Link please? Anything from LE or Shoemaker that states Ron is 'cleared'.

Hey people, could you please make a hard copy of this and pin it to your computer?

My computer is giving me a fit tonight, and it's hard for me to surf, but I found 2 different sources that quote LE as saying Ronald Cumming is not a suspect. If LE is saying this, I don't think it would be a stretch for his attorney to quote them. Now please, please, don't ask me to prove this again. I'm getting a little :furious:

Law Enforcement has said the Ronald Cummings is not a suspect in the taking of Haleigh Cummings. They have also said they are satisfied that he does not know what happened to Haleigh

Cummings.http://www.encyclopedia.com/video/amCbIUt80uM-haleigh-cummingsmisty-cummings-crystal-sheffield.aspx

According to the Sheriff's Office, Haleigh's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered suspects and investigators said information gathered in the case doesn't support the idea a stranger took the girl.

"At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger," the statement reported

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...missing-girl-focuses-on-dad-s-then-girlfriend

Yes Marvin did indeed report that comment by Misty. I suspect he really did hear those words from Misty. TN tries to buy her off to watch kids, kinda supports the theory she didn't really want to watch kids. And Misty's infamous jailhouse tape where she says she had to watch Haleigh on her 17th birthday and it ef'd up her whole day. Misty was done with watching other people's kids and I suspect she was tired of being No 2 on the totem pole in the Cummings household.

I think Misty may have been number 4 on that totem pole

She's also letting LE know that Misty is sending out letters for Ron...gig is up Misty.

I wonder if Lisa has already given the letters to LE? If not, I wonder if they will call on her now? JMHO.

Apparently it is okay for us to have theories but not GMa Hollars. One thing to say about this - she knows these kids and the family a whole lot better than onyone here. I'm not going to dismiss her ideas.

It's not that she can't have theories but she was claiming to have talked to Tommy and Misty and they told her what happened. Now she is telling all these theories and we're left scratchin our heads.

I don't know why now after over a year what grandma Hollars theories have to do with anything. I just want to know what her grandkids told her. Any of us could have gone on JVM and said all these theories a year ago. That's what has me confused.

Marlaina Schaivo said Ron was cleared on Primetime News this evening, also.

Yeah, she's been saying it forever as Nancy's girl on her show too.

If he has been cleared, then that's awesome, and i eagerly await LE's or his lawyer's letting us know.

But neither Maria, Nancy, nor Art should expect thinking people to take their words for it though; not after they've spent months saying it, even upon hearing his lawyer tell them it wasn't true.

That cry wolf thing can bite them in the bum. :whistle:

OT: but I think it's a good possibility that Mrs. Hollars told us who she's been talking to about the case and who may have told her about the theory that MC hit haleigh in the head with a piece of wood. Lisa? JMHO.

Okay.........

Grandma says the Croslin parents are crackheads. I got that.

She says they were living in Colorado, and out of three times she visited them, only one time all their kids were there. The other two times they were in Michigan with the other grandparents, right?

Other times Misty lived with FH in Tennesee while Timmy & Tommy were living with their Croslin grandparents in Michigan, right?

Lisa and Hank Sr (the parents) moved around a lot, they're like gypsies.

So why couldn't Jane follow that train of thought? :crazy:

What gave Jane the idea Ron received a call from Misty at work saying Haleigh was missing?

Why is Jane insisting Ronald has been cleared? Damage control?

Why is FH talking about the 'missing 10 minutes'? What does she know that we don't? Although I thought Ron's drive time to work was shorter than 25 minutes.

Perhaps it's just Granny's manner of speaking that has Jane and myself a bit confused at times. She does have a Southern/country-type vocabulary. I've encountered many who use that style, and sometimes you have to figure out for yourself what they're actually saying. :waitasec:

It's not that she can't have theories but she was claiming to have talked to Tommy and Misty and they told her what happened. Now she is telling all these theories and we're left scratchin our heads.

I don't know why now after over a year what grandma Hollars theories have to do with anything. I just want to know what her grandkids told her. Any of us could have gone on JVM and said all these theories a year ago. That's what has me confused.

She has said what Tommy and Misty both told her.

Tommy told her Joe did it.

Misty told her Tommy and Joe tied a yellow rope around Haleigh, attached a block and threw her body in the river.

She has confirmed she got no responses from Tommy when she asked him other questions , he was just crying. She also said she got nothing else from Misty and Joe just says f it and walks away. What else is there to say ? She answered the questions JVM and her panel asked, and she gave her opinions. I don't get why people find that unbelievable, or that she shouldn't have an opinion about it, I really don't Mew. Dunno, most GMa's are way more capable of telling when their grandkids are telling the truth or lying than their parents are. She hasn't sugar coated what she was told, nor what she thinks about this. At least she didn't take TN's example and declare Misty to be the best thing ever, had she I would even be blowing her off.

Okay.........

Grandma says the Croslin parents are crackheads. I got that.

She says they were living in Colorado, and out of three times she visited them, only one time all their kids were there. The other two times they were in Michigan with the other grandparents, right?

Other times Misty lived with FH in Tennesee while Timmy & Tommy were living with their Croslin grandparents in Michigan, right?

Lisa and Hank Sr (the parents) moved around a lot, they're like gypsies.

So why couldn't Jane follow that train of thought? :crazy:

What gave Jane the idea Ron received a call from Misty at work saying Haleigh was missing?

Why is Jane insisting Ronald has been cleared? Damage control?

Why FH talking about the 'missing 10 minutes'? What does she know that we don't? Although I thought Ron's drive time to work was shorter than 25 minutes.
Perhaps it's just Granny's manner of speaking that has Jane and myself a bit confused at times. She does have a Southern/country-type vocabulary. I've encountered many who use that style, and sometimes you have to figure out for yourself what they're actually saying. :waitasec:

BBM
I think Granny was wondering about Ron's lunch hour. I have nothing to base that on, except I thought the same thing at one time. Maybe he came home on his lunch break, and something happend. I've moved past that thought and now believe whatever happend, happened before he left for work.

Hey people, could you please make a hard copy of this and pin it to your computer?

My computer is giving me a fit tonight, and it's hard for me to surf, but I found 2 different sources that quote LE as saying Ronald Cumming is not a suspect. If LE is saying this, I don't think it would be a stretch for his attorney to quote them. Now please, please, don't ask me to prove this again. I'm getting a little :furious:

Law Enforcement has said the Ronald Cummings is not a suspect in the taking of Haleigh Cummings. They have also said they are satisfied that he does not know what happened to Haleigh

Cummings.http://www.encyclopedia.com/video/amCbIUt80uM-haleigh-cummingsmisty-cummings-crystal-sheffield.aspx

According to the Sheriff's Office, Haleigh's biological parents, Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, are not considered suspects and investigators said information gathered in the case doesn't support the idea a stranger took the girl.

"At this point, the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger," the statement reported

http://www.gainesville.com/article/...missing-girl-focuses-on-dad-s-then-girlfriend

:hug: No need to hunt or print anything out, as we have all read and discussed this thoroughly, months ago. The problem is that "not a suspect" is not the same as "cleared."

There are serious legal implications that come with calling someone a suspect, so LE's saying someone is "not a suspect," means very little.

If you don't have a lawyer handy to confirm this with, ;) all you need to do is refer to what I posted in my first post: Ron's lawyer himself said Ron was not cleared - not long after that statement saying he was "not a suspect" was released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back