Greta - August 7, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is emotionally trying... but the more I watch Cindy and listen, the more I see a woman desperate to make things right in her world, but stumbling along the way. I wish she would get some professional guidance on how to handle these interviews.

(Like your name Moxie... big fan of Penn & Teller)

amen!

Did everyohne see the car sitting right up on the table?
(Remember Jesse hearing Casey (on 6/24 IIRC) yelling for supposedly Caylee to get off the table?) :rolleyes: again!

I think you meant the cat and I second that thought

I was wondering if anyone would get the reference! You guys - I think Cindy is heavily medicated. Think aboout it - woudln't you be? Sigh.....I just want some justice - and I feel like I HATE Casey.

Cindy says she has been shootin' straight from the hip since day #1. How many of you believe that?
I do. Maybe a little sideways here and there but generally straight.

For crying out loud! All the hemming and hawing about Caylee crawling up the ladder but Greta never bothers to ask IF Caylee knows how to swim!?! :banghead:

For crying out loud! All the hemming and hawing about Caylee crawling up the ladder but Greta never bothers to ask IF Caylee knows how to swim!?! :banghead:

Even if she did, how long could she really tread water?

INTERESTING! Greta announced that she's going to have a special hour-long program on Saturday night at 9:00 eastern time!

I've never seen her do this before......wondering why???

Bernie Grimm talking about "coincidences" regarding ZG and Casey.

Somebody needs to tell Greta and her panel about ZG's break-in and theft.

My son went through safe start.. they are taught to float on their backs until help comes.

Definition of Child Neglect, for the long haired idiot (sorry don't know his name)

Neglected Child" means a child less than 18 years of age whose physical, mental or emotional condition has been impaired or is in danger of becoming impaired as a result of the failure of the child's legal guardian to exercise a minimum degree of care in supplying the child with adequate food, clothing, shelter, or education or medical care. Neglect also occurs when the legal guardian fails to provide the child with proper supervision or guardianship by allowing the child to be harmed, or to be at risk of harm which includes when the guardian misuses drugs or alcohol him/herself.

My son went through safe start.. they are taught to float on their backs until help comes.

Yeah I have heard of that, just out of curiosity how long can they float? I know it is hard to give a time but an estimate?

Did I hear correctly, Cindy said they never locked the gate, UNTIL this incident?

However long they need to.. It is a wonderful program and I wish every daycare in Florida had it for EVERY child!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18