Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Originally Posted by LancelotLink
I don't believe this project will ever become reality. It smells like a scam.

ITA ... also, while the project organizer is hugging George and Cindy, and has their full support and backing, even giving photo ops during the event on CAYLEE's birthday that turned into a George and Cindy show ..... enough to make me extremely suspicious!

I watched the video and when I saw Cindy look down at the little girl, I had flashbacks to the fake vigils and Daytona Fund Raising. Photo opps can work, once, maybe. Try and repeat the candid and emotional, you are in EPIC FAIL.
I also noticed that the reporter was saying "Maybe we can get a word from George," and VIOLA! There he was!!
His little speech reminded me of the Satsuma speech, where he made sure he incorporated his new quest for becoming a missing child spokesman. I saw the same shysters in this video.

ITA-This doesn't pass the common sense test...build a memorial in a swamp, in a residential area, with land they don't even own. What could possibly be wrong with this picture?
:thud:

I agree. I also think it is the lowest form of shysterism to try and make money by appealing to caring people who would like nothing better than to feel like they did something nice for a murdered little girl.

I checked and can't find anything. Tho check post 117 of this thread. Eric Segura of BKH had written early in the case to that poster to offer funding for the Murt Mobile. And I believe there is at least one person with the group A's a volunteer who was active with Murt and his mobile streaming.

I note that on the BKH site they comment they aren't involved with any "principal party" to the Anthony case. Made me wonder...are they involved with any other party to the case besides "principal"?

At bottom:
http://bringkidshome.org/brickfaqs.htm

You mean like their attorney?

ITA-This doesn't pass the common sense test...build a memorial in a swamp, in a residential area, with land they don't even own. What could possibly be wrong with this picture?

BBM-Nothing in this tragedy/case has ever made sense.

I don't believe this project will ever become reality. It smells like a scam.

WHAT? A *gasp* SCAM? For a memorial? In a SWAMP?

Whuda thunk it?

As this memorial walkway project continues to unfold, certainly day by day and sometimes hour by hour, I can't help but be reminded of the Balloon Boy Hoax and that entire family. At least the Balloon Boy family had a clear goal for themselves, which was to obtain a reality show of their own.

I can't quite figure out whats going on with this Bring Kids Home family.

I noticed in today's version of the Brick Faqs, these changes:

Why a Memorial not a Park or Playground?
The site is not really big enough for those items, only a place to reflect and contemplate. Across the street from the memorial we are looking to build a playground and more parking for (sic) we will look to help the local Elementary School improve their playground equipment; this is Phase II.

As I recall a day or so ago, it was just a parking lot planned in that swampy area across the street and now it includes a playground (all the better for the perverts to snatch the unsupervised kids while their parents reflect across the street on murdered children, and skeletons, and skulls, and soiled winnie the pooh wrappings).

Will the Public Brick Price Change?
Only 100 bricks will be sold to the general public and then the design will be reviewed to determine if more public bricks can be utilized.

Yesterday, it was only 800 bricks will be sold to the public, and a few days ago, no exact number was given but it said a 'limited number'

And this remarkable addition to the Brick Faq page:

Is Bring Kids Home Related to any of the Case Principals?
Bring Kids Home has no friends or relatives of any principal party involved in the Casey Anthony case.

and, while its been on that page for awhile, I have to call the single most strange paragraph on that page, of all:

"Why Focus on Caylee and Not More Children?
This Memorial Remembers Caylee But It Will Include Participation From Other Families of Perished Children and Helps The 900 Young Children Who Pass By The Site Each School Day. However we understand it is a judgment call to raise awareness or fund other programs, we hope in the long term that raising awareness generates more resources for all children."

Sorry, but I just think the writing is hilarious and bad! And, the poor poor children who have to ride the bus by there each school day. OMG!!! Someone should start a charity to put window shades on those school buses lest the children be subjected to seeing a swampy forest which continues to fill itself in as I presume swampy forests that are in a FLOOD PLAIN, are prone to do.

How many of the kids that live in the Chickasee Oaks Subdivision where the Anthonys live, actually walk by themselves to that school? Its a grade school.

As this memorial walkway project continues to unfold, certainly day by day and sometimes hour by hour, I can't help but be reminded of the Balloon Boy Hoax and that entire family. At least the Balloon Boy family had a clear goal for themselves, which was to obtain a reality show of their own.

The site is not really big enough for those items, only a place to reflect and contemplate. Across the street from the memorial we are looking to build a playground and more parking for (sic) we will look to help the local Elementary School improve their playground equipment; this is Phase II.

As I recall a day or so ago, it was just a parking lot planned in that swampy area across the street and now it includes a playground (all the better for the perverts to snatch the unsupervised kids while their parents reflect across the street on murdered children, and skeletons, and skulls, and soiled winnie the pooh wrappings).

Only 100 bricks will be sold to the general public and then the design will be reviewed to determine if more public bricks can be utilized.

Yesterday, it was only 800 bricks will be sold to the public, and a few days ago, no exact number was given but it said a 'limited number'

Bring Kids Home has no friends or relatives of any principal party involved in the Casey Anthony case.

and, while its been on that page for awhile, I have to call the single most strange paragraph on that page, of all:

This Memorial Remembers Caylee But It Will Include Participation From Other Families of Perished Children and Helps The 900 Young Children Who Pass By The Site Each School Day. However we understand it is a judgment call to raise awareness or fund other programs, we hope in the long term that raising awareness generates more resources for all children."

Sorry, but I just think the writing is hilarious and bad! And, the poor poor children who have to ride the bus by there each school day. OMG!!! Someone should start a charity to put window shades on those school buses lest the children be subjected to seeing a swampy forest which continues to fill itself in as I presume swampy forests that are in a FLOOD PLAIN, are prone to do.

How many of the kids that live in the Chickasee Oaks Subdivision where the Anthonys live, actually walk by themselves to that school? Its a grade school.

It certainly looks like they are reading comments about their org. on various websites and updating their info to make it more believable/plausible to the casual unsuspecting visitor.

It certainly looks like they are reading comments about their org. on various websites and updating their info to make it more believable/plausible to the casual unsuspecting visitor.
Indeed.

Also 100 bricks would only gross the $8000. Guess they forgot to update that number of 25 grand.
And it does not look like they sold any of the larger bricks starting at 500 bucks a pop since that is suppose to show on their website.
And I also wish they add a real name to their founder ,not just "The Champ"".

The writing does indeed remind me of the uneducated writings of the Anthonys, the KidFinder peeps, and even Michelle Bart. (But there are probably plenty of people with the same characteristic.)

Also 100 bricks would only gross the $8000. Guess they forgot to update that number of 25 grand.
And it does not look like they sold any of the larger bricks starting at 500 bucks a pop since that is suppose to show on their website.
And I also wish they add a real name to their founder ,not just "The Champ"".

LOL rotterdam. 'the Champ"

From the faqs.org link above:

Copyright Claimant:
Timothy Eric Segura, 1959- (David Sears, pseud.)
Notes:
Book & lyrics for a musical play.
Names:
Timothy Eric Segura 1959-
pseud. David Sears

David Sears is a pseudonym for Timothy Eric Segura

Anyone find anything else referencing Timothy Eric Segura?

Because I am not so convinced that we don't have it backwards and that Timothy Eric Segura is the psyeudo for David Sears????? :waitasec:

At least that's how I'm rollin.......:crazy:

I think the Volunteer page is most interesting. I expect that it will change soon so take a look now:

http://bringkidshome.org/volunteer.htm

As someone posted here recently on this thread, it has a list of "Examples of Tasks For New Volunteers"

A few stand out as particularly notable, in my opinion.

1. General Research Utilizing the Internet, Books, Magazines, etc.
2. Web Link Research Finding "URL Favorites" on a particular subject.
3. Posting, Blogging Building Awareness and Web Traffic.
4. Banner Promotions Negotiate with webmasters to add our Banner.
5. Creating Donor Lists Not fund raising directly, Donor Research.
6. Fund Raising Finding, Calling, or E-mailing potential donors.
7. Case Field Work Start with research, eventually out in the field.

8. Special Skills Programming, Graphic Design, Artist, etc.

Posting, might be something someone would do on a forum such as Websleuths. Do they have a donor database? And, um, going out in the field? What does that mean?

And, these two items on the same page, standout to me:

Growth
We have around one-hundred volunteers and the Red Cross has 97 million; so you are joining us at a very early stage.

'Around' 100 volunteers??? Really??? Around???

Guidelines

* Everything you post or blog must be "positive" in nature (no profanity, threats, etc.)
* Reframe sic from attacking any specific "person" such as a defendant in a case.
* Volunteers are not to interact with minors, online or in person (when representing BKH).
* Volunteers submit a weekly activity report (a simple email is fine).

Bring Kids Home seems to compare itself with The Red Cross. Wasn't something said here recently about The Red Cross? Doesn't The Red Cross supply their volunteers with official legal identification? They are probably bonded as well, at least for some situations.

Also, I would bet that The Red Cross has insurance up to their eyeballs to cover themselves and their volunteers for all sorts of unforseeable occurances. Seems that this organization might need to tend to that.

Anyone find anything else referencing Timothy Eric Segura?

Because I am not so convinced that we don't have it backwards and that Timothy Eric Segura is the psyeudo for David Sears????? :waitasec:

At least that's how I'm rollin.......:crazy:
There are two entries on the link you originally provided. Here is one:
http://www.faqs.org/copyright/flight-16-by-paul-obertelli-david-sears-chris-hancox-julian-2/

The technotronic age
Type of Work:
Non-dramatic literary work
Registration Number / Date:
TX0004926938 / 1999-02-04
Date of Publication:
December 1, 1998
Date of Creation:
Title:
The technotronic age / David Sears.
Rights and Permissions:
Rights & permissions info. on original appl. in C.O.
Description:
5 p.
Copyright Claimant:
Tim Segura (David Sears, pseud.)
Names:
Tim Segura
pseud. David Sears

LOL rotterdam. 'the Champ"

If you keep clicking older posts on their Facebook page, this is almost the very last one. Seems the founder's name is "Henry Segura" !!
Bring Kids Home
Henry Segura was a professional welterweight boxer. As a young boy Mr. Segura grew up in an orphanage and fighting in the rings of East Los Angeles. He dedicated his entire life to children; he moved to Oregon where he became actively involved in Little League, Boy Scouts, many community charities, and opened numerous boxing clubs for disadvantaged youth.

Bring Kids Home
www.bringkidshome.org

I forgot to mention that on their website they mention that the founder did NOT want to be named. There's a gotcha lie right there.

Tim has a wife and family with his surname who tend to follow him around from Coast to Coast and whose names appear along with his on some of their endeavors.

David Sears is donating half his speaking fees to Bring Kids Home. (cough, cough)

I think the Volunteer page is most interesting. I expect that it will change soon so take a look now:

http://bringkidshome.org/volunteer.htm

As someone posted here recently on this thread, it has a list of "Examples of Tasks For New Volunteers"

A few stand out as particularly notable, in my opinion.

1. General Research Utilizing the Internet, Books, Magazines, etc.
2. Web Link Research Finding "URL Favorites" on a particular subject.
3. Posting, Blogging Building Awareness and Web Traffic.
4. Banner Promotions Negotiate with webmasters to add our Banner.
5. Creating Donor Lists Not fund raising directly, Donor Research.
6. Fund Raising Finding, Calling, or E-mailing potential donors.
7. Case Field Work Start with research, eventually out in the field.

8. Special Skills Programming, Graphic Design, Artist, etc.

Posting, might be something someone would do on a forum such as Websleuths. Do they have a donor database? And, um, going out in the field? What does that mean?

And, these two items on the same page, standout to me:

Growth
We have around one-hundred volunteers and the Red Cross has 97 million; so you are joining us at a very early stage.

'Around' 100 volunteers??? Really??? Around???

Guidelines

* Everything you post or blog must be "positive" in nature (no profanity, threats, etc.)
* Reframe sic from attacking any specific "person" such as a defendant in a case.
* Volunteers are not to interact with minors, online or in person (when representing BKH).
* Volunteers submit a weekly activity report (a simple email is fine).

Bring Kids Home seems to compare itself with The Red Cross. Wasn't something said here recently about The Red Cross? Doesn't The Red Cross supply their volunteers with official legal identification? They are probably bonded as well, at least for some situations.

Also, I would bet that The Red Cross has insurance up to their eyeballs to cover themselves and their volunteers for all sorts of unforseeable occurances. Seems that this organization might need to tend to that.

I think what was said was that the official name of The Red Cross is the American Red Cross even though there are international branches. It was founded by Clara Barton. So it should have been written the "American Red Cross" for correctness. Splitting hairs but I guess if you comparing yourself to another charity you might want to get it right.

Looks like they are trying to build this charity as we speak. What are those 100 volunteers they have now doing....making bricks?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teemariee
Back