Guardian Angels watching the Anthony Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why do some of you guys act like the Anthony's should do what you all say or else??? .

I don't think anyone says that. What we do say, is the public loves children and believe they deserve their family's protection. If they don't care enough about Caylee to help find her, then they have to understand that the public, thankfully, does not find it socially acceptable to make babies disappear.

Caylee is missing....who's fault is that?????

If every person over the age of accountability is responsible for what they do, why are you not referring to Casey losing a child???? You think she's not responsible for that???

The only think I have found her guilty of, is apparently losing her child (giving her the benefit of the doubt) and providing police with false information re the loss of same. I think we owe 2 year olds better than that.

I have referred to Casey losing her child ON OTHER THREADS WHERE IT WAS APPROPRIATE. This thread is not about whether or not she lost her child, this is about the protestors and the Guardian Angels. I think we two year olds better than that too. But I don't think that the protesters are in any way giving Caylee what she deserves, they are simply tabloid publicity seekers. IMO, which the Constitution entitles me too.

I completely understand what you are saying! I didn't post that information in for the benefit of the protestors or for the benefit of the Anthony's. I was just posting it to show that there is a right and a wrong way to do things.

Please believe me when I say this. I think KC is guilty and I think her parents have been contributed to her a lot of her actions.

I hear you! I just find it odd how so many are focused on the rights of the grandparents and seem to forget Caylee's rights to be cared for and protected by that family. I think Casey is guilty of something, not sure what yet, but the longer she refuses to assist, the more I become convinced she likely murdered her.

Everyone is saying JB told her not to talk....what you all forget is if he did give her that advice, it's because he thought it was in her best interest not to talk. If Caylee was really kidnapped, it would obviously be in her best interest to assist LE and talk. So....the jury will obviously have to consider why she refused to provide truthful info to the police about Caylee.

And I agree that protesting should be done in a lawful manner.

Thanks Patty. Breathing. It is nearing 100 days missing and I am sick about it.

Why do some of you guys act like the Anthony's should do what you all say or else??? Will the crazies outside leave if KC is arrested, as i recall they were at the house on days and nights that KC was in jail. The Anthony's have rights even if you hate them. No one should be banging on their door or threatening them with harm, or touching them or stepping foot on their property. We all have are issues with them, we all want that lying poor excuse of a mother to confess, but it will not happen just because some weirdos throw pennies and rocks at their door, this is all bringing the family closer together in an US against THEM mentality.

The best we can do is disperse and let the Anthony's face each other with no distractions.

Again, that's exactly my point.

We've suddenly become a society of, "Meet MY demands or we'll make your private life miserable!"

Be careful what you wish for.

Casey is 22 years old. Her parents are not responsible for providing her housing. It's legally Cindy's home. I don't see anything wrong with the alternatives you suggested. :) What would happen if Casey couldn't find court approved housing? I assume she'd have to go back to jail. Darn.

:clap::clap:

Keep in mind that Casey has been advised by her attorney to speak to no one and this includes Casey's parents. Casey has no other place to live as this is her home and the Anthony's home is the approved residence for Casey while she is out on bail. The only other alternative is to find another place for Casey to live, which has to be approved by the court, or if the bond is revoked.

I think once again, George and Cindy have been backed into a corner with Casey..........I know my husband and I have done it a thousand times with our daughter. Until they reach the point of "we can do no more" I think you continue to see them acting in a manner that makes no sense. Right now, they are caught up in a thousand emotions, all not good.

It's a shame that there can not be found a different place for Casey to be at right now. As long as Casey is in the home, they will continue to be placed under her emotional games..........

I don't think all is perfect inside the home, meaning that I am sure the grandparents have had some angry words with Casey

Again, that's exactly my point.

We've suddenly become a society of, "Meet MY demands or we'll make your private life miserable!"

Be careful what you wish for.

No. We are a society that cherishes and cares for the rights of children to be protected by adults. The rights of children are considered incredibly important in most parts of the world. You don't think it's proper to demand family members care for the vulnerable babies in their family and do all they can to find them when they go missing?

I think it is a good idea for the Guardian Angels to be there. They obviously need someone to "keep the peace" so to say, with all the craziness that has been happening. They are using way to much of LE's time over the disputes with the protestors and the A's.

I don't think they should be there.
I think Casey Anthony should be in jail where she belongs.
Then the neighborhood would return to calm.

I don't think they should not be there.
I think Casey Anthony should be in jail where she belongs.
Then the neighborhood would return to calm.

I heartily agree! When I first heard this news, I was surprised, tho't Guardian Angels protected the public from criminals. The criminal is being guarded in this case!

No. We are a society that cherishes and cares for the rights of children to be protected by adults. The rights of children are considered incredibly important in most parts of the world. You don't think it's proper to demand family members care for the vulnerable babies in their family and do all they can to find them when they go missing?

Well, if the protestors hold children in such high regard, why do many of them expose their own children to the hatefulness outside that house? And why are they not respecting the neighbors children's rights to sleep and thusly do well in school, their right to play outside their own homes and their right to live in peace?
You can't have it both ways. Either you believe in the rights of all children or the rights of none. Or only the rights of children that are missing?

Perosnally I think that The Guardian Angels may be helping DCF identify the parents that are bringing their own children into this madness and I couldn't support that more.

I hope they are there for the neighbors and not Casey, too. I don't understand why the A's keep going outside. They know what will happen when they do. Does anyone think that Casey is sitting inside laughing everytime there is a confrontation with her parents & protesters?

It seems like anyone who drives through the neighborhood and causes trouble is called a protester. Why is that? Because they are causing problems? If so, then my old neighborhood had protesters nightly. These type of "protesters" aren't going to go away regardless of what people do to protect the neighbors. They are just idiots out looking for trouble and the Anthonys' response to even the peaceful protesters has provided them with a preferred destination. They know they can get a rile out of George and/or Cindy and/or Lee....it is all fun and games to them with easy targets.

That's LE's job, and this is an ongoing Criminal case.

Since when do we begin to insert ourselves into cases as a public viewer?

And on top of inserting ourselves into a case, we then decide that oh gosh, the Grandparents aren't acting as we think they should, they're not crying enough, they're not saying all the right things, so hey, let's round up the boys and go make 'em miserable!

That isn't even logical, much less humane.

Do you think if the HOA and about 10 close neighbors go an talk to the A's civil, and explain how all this is interrupting there lives and Could the A's do all their outside work, water, fertilizing etc when Casey is at her attorney's then when she comes home just stay in the house or out in back and ignore all the chants, pointing out how they the A's are taunting them on with their hammers, tapes and signs..

What do you think..Would that help, I am sure these neighbors were friends before this all happened maybe someone might get thru.:woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back