***GUILTY MURDER 2nd Degree*** Jimmy Rodgers Trial Thread #2 (livestream) 2019.10.23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. I caught that the other day—WHEW! Had been thinking it was just a fiber at first due to all stated about the jump suit. Not to be insensitive but I clearly remember one of Teresa’s feet in one of the crime scene shots.
Question... currently, where is the ball-peen hammer that was in the cooler. I can’t remember over the yrs, after reading thru so much via doc dumps, interviews, tech data & what all LE confiscated at JRR’s & CWW’s trailer homes. I only remember seeing the basic household hammer in crime scene photos. I don’t remember anything about the ball-peen hammer being thrown from the car AND no mention of LE looking for it on the side of the road either.
IIRC, it was located in the ice chest back in MO at Jimmy's house. Obviously, nothing evidentiary recovered from it. I know a lot of people are curious about it but I've never been married to the idea that it was used to commit the murder. There were several hammers at Mark's house. If there were indeed 2 hammers, I tend to believe it is more likely it was one of those and subsequently disposed of it.

Well, there's no denying that he had her helping him get rid of evidence. They found some of what she threw out of the car. That's Not the behavior of someone innocent.
I think Taylor did what JRR told her to do out of fear. He was able to control her because he fully supported her. Think of how many abused women stay in bad relationships because they have no money, no power, no esteem. And Taylor was very young, maybe 20. She sounds very naive and not yet wise enough to say no to JRR... but was brave enough to finally come forward. I am saddened if taking witness protection would be used against her

IIRC, it was located in the ice chest back in MO at Jimmy's house. Obviously, nothing evidentiary recovered from it. I know a lot of people are curious about it but I've never been married to the idea that it was used to commit the murder. There were several hammers at Mark's house. If there were indeed 2 hammers, I tend to believe it is more likely it was one of those and subsequently disposed of it.

Thnx, Beach. Forgot to mention that cooler. Knew he took it down in that, brought it back then TaySho saw it in there. That always seemed to be The End of the ball-peen story. Was hoping I missed something. Oh well.

Oregonmama.... silence is not golden right now, for sure. Like the calm before a storm. Hope the winds are blowing in a positive way towards justice for TS & all her family. Bless them oh Lord.

Last edited:
This is the thing about Wayne's testimony, and I have listened to his direct 3 times now. The jury is not aware that he is a prime suspect in at least 2 other murders in MO. Many of us here know that. He can be charged in those cases any time. It is my understanding that MO LE is holding back doing anything until after these cases are resolved.

Keep that in mind when listening to his testimony. His main objective was to paint himself as a man who made a stupid choice and made stupid decisions along the way. Like this was his first rodeo and he was not a seasoned criminal. He said all kind of things where I just rolled my eyes and wanted to gag. "No, I wouldn't have a gun because I'm a felon and not allowed to have a firearm." "I don't understand affairs when you're married." etc, etc, etc... There are not enough :rolleyes: or :eek: to express my feelings about that stuff. Wayne is all about self-preservation. He doesn't want to say anything that paints him as evil, cold and heartless as he really is. That's why I don't accept his entire story of how things went down inside the house when the murder was committed.

BUT, enough of his story corroborates the physical evidence. Jimmy's hair on Teresa's leg is huge for me. For me it is really all about the physical evidence.
Well said! I agree that all that really matters is that the jury believes CWW when he places JRR at the crime scene. And wasnt it a fiber from the jumpsuit that was found on TS?

I think jimmy's ball -peen hammer was an over eager attempt by a wanna be hit man to come prepared. Surprised the state couldn't use it to prove premeditation, but I guess they couldn't prove it made the round trip.

Taylor Petras‏ @TaylorPetras 5m5 minutes ago
VERDICT WATCH: The jury has been deliberating for about 4 hours today (about 7 yesterday). A lot of us have moved down to the media room for a quick lunch break @winknews

EHk5yklXkAA-eP2.jpg

I too thought it was only a fiber from the blue suit that was on her leg. I did not recall that one of Jimmy's hairs was on her body. I guess I missed that part of the testimony and part of the document dump.
The hair evidence wasn't in the docs. Only came out in testimony by the State's forensic examiner expert.

Oh, I misread. "In the house..."

Jimmy's hair found on Teresa's leg. HUGE

Wayne didn't pluck it and leave it there.

Huh? Are you sure??
I was under impression blue fibers were found on Teresa’s leg of the jumpsuit material that both jimmy and CWW were wearing. And that his hair was found on his jumpsuit that was discarded on the highway.

The hair evidence wasn't in the docs. Only came out in testimony by the State's forensic examiner expert.

I will have to revisit, as I have in my notes that item 32.1 was hair on the coveralls, which matched Jimmy Rodgers. Not hair her leg.

ETA 28.2 was recovered from Teresa's right foot (Day 4 Witness Sherri Fentess- Forensic Analyst, approx 22:10 minutes in

28.2 was excluded to Jimmy Moo @ 23 minutes in?

Jimmy could not have been the source she said

Last edited:
Huh? Are you sure??
I was under impression blue fibers were found on Teresa’s leg of the jumpsuit material that both jimmy and CWW were wearing. And that his hair was found on his jumpsuit that was discarded on the highway.

Oh lord....did I totally misunderstand that?? Hang on...I am going to have to review. If I only knew where to start...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!