GUILTY GUILTY OF ABUSE OF A CORPSE ONLY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave 7 May 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But what was said the other six hours of that interrogation? IMO it was not right to show us just a snip of the total interview. No telling what was said by any of them.

I follow many cases in Florida where we have Freedom of Information Act and can see the whole thing. Many times they say they are going out for 5 minutes, and come back 90 minutes later. And make them sit there a long time. I have a feeling it was just avoid as far as interviews during the time they cut out. That's just my opinion from following trials and seeing the entire interviews posted when folks are taken in for an interrogation. Think of the Watts case.

BSR was molded by the dynamics in this family good or bad. Sad that at every turn she looked for acceptance and attention by good deeds and even love by having sex with a boy she hardly knew, etc. In my DIL's case she was made to feel flawed because of her eating disorder and weight as opposed to her other siblings who brought accolades to the family. If she is guilty of what has been presented it is no wonder. If she is guilty she felt she had no choice. A sad thing for a 17 yr old girl in addition to thinking that she had time to possibly come clean to her parents.
IMO, in her prom dress she looked to be maybe 4-5 months pregnant and hardly showing which makes me believe she was not full term or something was wrong with the baby. By her wearing such a form fitting dress seems to me that someone was in denial and if, like has been said, some suspected that she was pregnant then why was it not addressed?????

I thought in closing they said there was not enough of the unknown DNA or something of that sort. I am fixing to listen to the closing again or someone else might know and can pipe in and tell me. :)

Exact quote from Knippen from closing argument "a large blood stain with her DNA and a minor component of DNA from someone else but there wasn't enough to test it"

Based on the question the jury just asked, it's extremely likely it's going to be a not guilty verdict. The jury is already discussing whether burying a body in your backyard is against the law and constitutes gross abuse of a corpse.

On Law & Crime vid 9 (of 30), on YouTube, towards end of vid, after the jury is dismissed, the defense puts on the record some of what was on the tape he wanted introduced but that was edited out.

(Sorry, on phone, can't provide the actual link.)

Again......watch this for an idea of content that was edited out.

Again -- the six hours missing video was on July 14, prior to remains in custody -- and "fire" not even their vocabulary yet. I'm becoming more convinced the chest high fire must be an exaggerated social media/facebook rumor.
the female detective offered that theory in tape 2 -- she asked if the flames went as high as the chest of the baby

I wonder if they were contemplating possible charges against Kim and didn't want her to flee. It's clear to me that Kim was an accessory in all of this but there's no way to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

I think it is possible that they thought parents may take Skylar and run.

Based on the question the jury just asked, it's extremely likely it's going to be a not guilty verdict. The jury is already discussing whether burying a body in your backyard is against the law and constitutes gross abuse of a corpse.

Or they are just tackling the easiest of the charges first. Even if they don't seem to find even this charge easy.

Last edited:
RICHARDSON TRIAL: Jury asks for a simpler definition of abuse of a corpse, asking if it's "against the law to bury a body in your backyard." Judge says he will not answer and to refer to instructions given. @dayton247now #SkylarRichardson

Molly Reed on Twitter

Two questions from the jury:

#1 "Can we please have a simplified definition of "abuse of a corpse?”

#2 "Is it against the LAW to bury a body in your yard without knowledge?"

Angenette Levy on Twitter

Judge Oda responds: "The court cannot provide you with any other or alternative legal definitions in the case. You need to refer to the written instructions that have already been provided."

Angenette Levy on Twitter

I follow many cases in Florida where we have Freedom of Information Act and can see the whole thing. Many times they say they are going out for 5 minutes, and come back 90 minutes later. And make them sit there a long time. I have a feeling it was just avoid as far as interviews during the time they cut out. That's just my opinion from following trials and seeing the entire interviews posted when folks are taken in for an interrogation. Think of the Watts case.

I see it differently. I see it as more browbeating by the detectives. But that's just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela