GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER**verdict watch** 3-5-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying a prayer for everyone involved. I am so happy to see this day though. After watching the CA trial I had lost a little faith in the common sense of America.

I don't believe we ever saw the pictures of MY, but the jury and judge did. They had to know the beating was so very personal. Then to strip her rings, like he did with his ex was just too telling. So unnecessary - whatever happened to divorce?

RIP Michelle

I can't be joyous, but I do believe justice was served in this instance.
Thank you all!

Haven't posted here but have been following this case since the inception and have followed along with all your posts.

YES! Thank you so much jurors for using your common sense!!

This woman wasn't just murdered, this woman suffered a beating the likes of this court has never seen... this woman was punished.

Yep, for biting, she got a spanking. NOT! Thank the Good Lord he is finally getting exactly what he deserves. I guess he should have sat with his Mommy today, and at least taken that last lunch with her.

And FINALLY there is justice.

Rest in peace beautiful Michelle and precious baby boy. :rose:

It's difficult to feel happy with the circumstances that brought us to this point but I am certainly relieved JY will be spending the rest of his natural life behind bars.

So i think jury knew at lunch! came back and filled out forms.

Will he go directly to jail now after the sentencing?

Jail is a cake walk, from what I understand. JY is going to prison! Don't know if it will be today, but his party is over.

Thanks to all for your insight into this case. I am relieved that I am not the only one who is crying right now. I am glad I am not the only one who thinks getting immersed in a trial is a waste of time. I am glad this is over, and will continue to keep MF, LF, and CY (and eventually maybe even JY) in my prayers. MY and RY, you will not be forgotten!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay