*GUILTY*Randy Allen Taylor on Trial for the murder of Alexis Murphy 1 May 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth would they charge him with murder (instead of just abduction) if they thought there was any chance he would walk? To bluff him and get him to please guilty? I think not. To go for murder, I agree with you... they must have something bigger that they have not rolled out yet.

justin faulconer ‏@jrfaulconer 1m
Defense points out the scrapbook was not found in Taylor's camper, suggests anyone on the property could have left it and not Taylor

I was thinking that same thing...

but... I imagine there may be DNA (touch...or ...eeww?) on pages, cover, etc..

:waitasec:

Concerning blood on the BACK of Taylor's shirt, either used to clean up blood, or could have been moving Alexis's body by carrying her over his shoulder. JMO!

I was thinking cleanup, too...

But transporting someone over the shoulder would/could be the way blood would be on the back of a shirt, too...

Parker Slaybaugh ‏@Parker8News 42s
Be sure to tune in tonight to #8News at 5 and 6 for the latest on the Randy Taylor murder trial. #alexismurphy

Michael Hallahan, Taylor's attorney, pointed out in court that Taylor neither lived in the home, nor did it belong to him. When Hallahan asked if any forensic testing had been done to link Taylor to the scrapbook, Cromer said he was not aware of any such testing.

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...cle_5b66df78-d530-11e3-863b-0017a43b2370.html

RT neither owned, nor lived, in the house...

But... IIRC... He hooked up his electricity (or some kind of hook up) between his trailer and the house...

So it seems he had plenty of access to the house...

JMO

Randy Taylor told investigators he spent August 3 four-wheeling in Orange and arrived home around 9pm, said Martin. A video taken on August 3 at 5:21pm from adult sex shop Ultimate Bliss on Angus Road in Charlottesville showed Taylor going into the store. <mod snip> testified he bought two videos: &#8220;A Doll&#8217;s House&#8221; and &#8220;Mexican Pussy.&#8221;

Some of the female FBI agents who searched Taylor&#8217;s camper August 6 also were &#8220;uncomfortable&#8221; with his &#8220;very intense stare,&#8221; said Special Agent Britney Wampler, who discovered the fingernail, hair, and stud later identified through DNA analysis as belonging to Murphy.
Wampler also said she observed matted grass behind an abandoned house on the property where Taylor lived with tire marks that &#8220;looked like a vehicle low to the ground,&#8221; unlike Taylor&#8217;s larger SUV. Grass and mud were later found under Murphy&#8217;s Nissan Maxima.

http://www.c-ville.com/randy-taylor-trial-day-two-murphys-blood-found/#.U2kiOVcvBfl

Yay Special Agent Wampler...

Grass and dirt found under Alexis's car was similar to grass and dirt surrounding RAT'S trailer....

shows Alexis most probably was there...

JMO

http://www.newsadvance.com/

In a recorded interview played in court, Taylor tells investigators he struck up a conversation with Murphy at the Liberty gas station, asking her where he might buy some marijuana.

Murphy told him she knew someone and that he should drive to a nearby car wash, Taylor says in the recorded interview.

At the car wash, the drug dealer seemed hesitant, Taylor says, so he invited him and Murphy back to his property.

"We came back here. We smoked a little weed," Taylor says in the interview.

After the drug exchange, Murphy and the dealer left, Taylor says.

"Nothing bad happened here," Taylor tells investigators.

I would like to know how much time passed between Alexis and RAT leaving the Liberty and being videotaped on 29. There is a bank that is across from the Liberty on 29. I wondered if they captured anything from that camera??

"Beyond a reasonable doubt" keeps rolling in my mind....the defense is doing anything he can think of to create doubt. I wonder how successful Hallahan will be with the jury. I try to imagine myself as impartial but i just can't. I firmly believe RAT harmed Alexis. The physical evidence alone suggests that....but will he be convicted of murder? I'm waiting for that "bomb" the prosecution needs to drop to prove that she isn't alive. Logically, we all know that she isn't but in court does that matter? It's the prosecutions job to prove "beyond a reasonable doubt" that RAT killed her. I'm just worried that he won't be found guilty of murder and then cannot be tried again if they find her body later.
Just a ramble...

I think they dont need have body if her blood and personal parts was found in his camper . Blood is dna and is about the same as body being there. Unless hallahan can sway-prove(approve) other wise. The DA has proved to me a sleep over occurred at his home or a wild house of a fight. By Taylor claim and his lawyer claim nobody stayed the night, no one fought.

Also Am finger nail broken off in his camper, blood on the walls or some of it. her nose/ lips ring out in the open.. her hair pulled out her head in violent manner and found all over his camper.

All these are common with a fight for a female or with a female// You can go you-tube and see what im trying to say.. the hair pulling.. if 3 people where in the camper when a fight broke out.. then were is the evidence of the 3rd guy.. why is all the blood on Rat and in his bed of his home .why is his dna under her nail? what is hair doing on his bed and pillows. Why is a chunk of her hair in blood under/inside his sofa with shirt?. Her phone destroyed in a violent manner.

The defense has not explain this in good way to say rat did not do it.. They are dodging it. They are saying LE planted it.. Me personally I doubt it. The FBI has no interest in planting evidence. What can they gain by it?? Beyond losing their good jobs.

By rat on claim no one was harmed in the camper. Every one left in peace.. As a lawyer hallahan has no proof of this, He need some hard proof that she left his camper alive and in peace., beer bootles with dna can not do this, a beer bootle can not prove both parties left alive as matter of it proves nothing beyond drinking? Not only is this young woman missing all activity of her has stopped.

hallahan has to prove she is alive for taylor sake, that's very hard to do in missing person case./ the DA has proved she was harmed and most likely dead so far. taylor being seen soon after this young woman car was ditched.. he is seen on her street she live on by her aunt claim. taylor is seen at gas station not to buy gas but speaking to Am.. Rat is found to be lyng about Am in his camper.

Lied 5 times about it.. wait 6 times even lied to police. to me hallahan cant win.. he either plea deal now or this rat guy is going to death row sure enough. All evidence point to a serial killer type of thing or mass murder ,sex offender. once the state start drilling that song with experts.. it hard to even sway the jury.

why is Hallahan so worried about getting trafficking in?

Me thinks he would rather have RAT get charged with trafficking (after abduction) rather than murder (after abduction)...

Lesser of two evils...

justin faulconer &#8207;@jrfaulconer 1m
Man Randy Taylor says was in the camper with Alexis Murphy - Dameon Bradley - testifies today. Denied being there in the camper

Parker Slaybaugh &#8207;@Parker8News 3m
BREAKING: The "3rd person" Taylor claims was in the camper the night Alexis went missing (guy with cornrows) took... http://fb.me/1iYfjShyZ

justin faulconer &#8207;@jrfaulconer 49s
Bradley says he was Facebook friends with Murphy but was in Amherst County on Aug. 3, the day she was last seen. Denies meeting Taylor

NBC29 &#8207;@NBC29 19s
#taylortrial update: Dameon Bradley, the man Taylor said was with he and #AlexisMurphy the night she was last seen, testified in court

justin faulconer &#8207;@jrfaulconer 31s
Bradley was interviewed by investigators in September and submitted to DNA testing. Prosecutor says he is not a suspect

Bradley says he was Facebook friends with Murphy but was in Amherst County on Aug. 3, the day she was last seen. Denies meeting Taylor

NBC29 &#8207;@NBC29 34s
Bradley says he was friends was #AlexisMurphy on Facebook but has never been in the same room with her, let alone the same car

justin faulconer &#8207;@jrfaulconer 10s
Bradley was able to leave the courthouse after his testimony. He is not expected to be recalled as a witness in the trial

NBC29 &#8207;@NBC29 12s
Bradley said he moved to Alabama after taking a planned vacation to Atlanta. His dad lives in AL and was not going to make him pay rent

NBC29 &#8207;@NBC29 49s
Bradley says he was interviewed by the FBI in Birmingham and supplied DNA evidence to clear him as a suspect

I was thinking that same thing...

but... I imagine there may be DNA (touch...or ...eeww?) on pages, cover, etc..

We can only hope that they found a hair, anything of his attached to the adhesives. If he used tape, well that is one if the best ways to get amazing fingerprint casts. Fingers crossed they have irrefutable evidence. Some bombshell.

Man Randy Taylor says was in the camper with Alexis Murphy - Dameon Bradley - testifies today. Denied being there in the camper

Parker Slaybaugh &#8207;@Parker8News 3m
BREAKING: The "3rd person" Taylor claims was in the camper the night Alexis went missing (guy with cornrows) took... http://fb.me/1iYfjShyZ

BAM!

Now... I hope LE has strong proof CRD (DB) was out of town for the weekend....that DB's alibi has been proven...

We can only hope that they found a hair, anything of his attached to the adhesives. If he used tape, well that is one if the best ways to get amazing fingerprint casts. Fingers crossed they have irrefutable evidence. Some bombshell.

Or... Semen...

:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members