GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a tweet about the Moorer's black SUV seen leaving on security cameras after HE leaves her apt. I thought a large part of SM trial was about the headlights on his "truck." Are they now saying it was a different vehicle or is SUV/truck referring to the same??? Sorry I dont have time to look it up, just wondering if anyone else has thoughts... TIA
RSBM: I was wondering the same thing. Those of you who were able to watch, do you know if there's a different vehicle involved or if they're using the terms "SUV" and "truck" interchangeably?

Hello all! Thank you for posting and being here to support HE and her family. Work has been busy, so I'm trying to catch up. ?- I read a tweet about the Moorer's black SUV seen leaving on security cameras after HE leaves her apt. I thought a large part of SM trial was about the headlights on his "truck." Are they now saying it was a different vehicle or is SUV/truck referring to the same??? Sorry I dont have time to look it up, just wondering if anyone else has thoughts... TIA
JMO, MOO, etc
And for poster above: SM was a self employed handyman and worked alone AFAIK

I think this was probably just an error on the part of the Tweeter.

I think you are a little obsessed with me. I’m nobody you need to worry about anymore”

Heather was attempting to distance herself here. But the rageful, aging jilted former groupie to the rock stars could not bear the younger, beautiful Heather helping Sidney break control from her nasty clutches.

Hence...Rage. Reality. Recruit. Resentment. Retaliation. Retribution. Revenge. Revolt. Ridicule. Ruin. Rumor. Rinse. Repeat. RIP.

Ready Revolting Rattlesnake? Righteousness Rises.

Hopefully, it continues today. Will be watching and hoping with all you caring and invested Websleuthers.
WATCH LIVE: Testimony in Tammy Moorer trial set to resume Wednesday

Last edited:
I know the time at Peach Tree Landing was tight. I know it's possible to kidnap someone within seconds, especially if the kidnapper knows the victim, and the victim may trust the kidnapper to some degree. So it's feasible to me that Heather initial got into the Moorer truck, thinking she was meeting to talk to Sidney, or go somewhere with him. She trusted him enough to meet at the landing in my middle of the night. I know the Moorers had the rest of that early morning, until her car was discovered, to do whatever to Heather. I just can't figure out where they took her, and where she was killed, nor where she was disposed.

What's everyone's theory on that? Was she taken back to their home? I don't think she was. Maybe into the garage behind the house, or some other property they know well, whether family or just property they knew wouldn't be disturbed on. I Really wonder what ploy was used to get her in that truck, with phone disabled so fast, and POOF... she's gone.

How many hours from the last phone call from Heather until her car was discovered? And then how many hours after the car was discovered until the Moorers were first contacted by LE? Maybe that would help tighten the timeline of how long they had to commit their crime.

I have seen theories that she might have been sold to human traffickers, might have been given money to leave the area, etc., but I don't believe Tammy would have let Heather leave alive. Her hatred towards Heather was very obvious in the postings from Tammy earlier in the case. I can understand being that angry, but I posting all that on SM was beyond weird. It was rants I would have with my sister, or best friend, but not blasting it like Tammy did.

Hi everyone!
Loooooooong time lurker in this case, and member of websleuths! I hardly ever post, but really wanted to chime in here. I personally think that after Longbeards, any phone activity was between SM and TM using Heather's phone. I think SM was driving Heather's car and took it back to her apt to leave there and started panicking. He then decided to leave the car at PTL. I think that TM may have been at home and came to pick up SM at PTL. I sadly don't think that Heather ever left Longbeards but her phone and vehicle did.
Nice to "meet" all of you, and I look forward to justice being served in this case!

Hi everyone!
Loooooooong time lurker in this case, and member of websleuths! I hardly ever post, but really wanted to chime in here. I personally think that after Longbeards, any phone activity was between SM and TM using Heather's phone. I think SM was driving Heather's car and took it back to her apt to leave there and started panicking. He then decided to leave the car at PTL. I think that TM may have been at home and came to pick up SM at PTL. I sadly don't think that Heather ever left Longbeards but her phone and vehicle did.
Nice to "meet" all of you, and I look forward to justice being served in this case!
Hey MtnMom! Glad you decided to come out of hiding. ;) I completely agree with your theory. We know Heather's phone went to PTL, but we've seen nothing showing us she was the one driving her car. I've driven those roads (Hwy 814, Mill Pond, Peachtree) many times in my life, and I've never believed there was enough time for anything more to happen at PTL than for someone (most likely SM) to hop in a vehicle when it pulled up.

Hi everyone!

Yes, this is what I think as well.

Good morning!
I know most of us are emotionally invested in this case. Please be mindful of the following while posting:

1) No sleuthing of witnesses, family members or friends, including their background or their social media accounts.
2) No name calling or name variations.
3) When copying/pasting from articles be sure to only copy 10%. In addition, be sure to include links with photos.

0.jpg

link

Bumping up my post from yesterday to save myself from a lot of clean up later.

Due to copyright please be sure to include a link to the original source for any graphics or photos- even if uploaded from your computer. thanks

Bumping up my post from yesterday to save myself a lot of clean up later.

Due to copyright please be sure to include a link to the original source for any graphics or photos- even if uploaded from your computer. thanks

Sorry about the name variation--I wasn't aware. I got one of them corrected before you removed. Just so you know, though my comment about lunch was based on a comment by the judge.

Nick Papantonis WPDE
Jury has been excused from the court room while attorneys argue over a legal matter regarding an upcoming witness. Witness is a registered sex offender (defense brought it up), state says the crime was over 20 years ago and allegations could taint a jury's opinion.

Bumping up my post from yesterday to save myself from a lot of clean up later.

Thanks much Harmony. I appreciate your post and am listening. I missed your post yesterday. Now cognizant.

Good morning! Tuning in and looking forward to see what today brings. I'm sorry I'm late and missed this, but can anyone tell me who this is on the stand right now?

Marissa Tansino WMBF
Next witness: Laura Garlitz. Shes a realtor. She knows Tammy Moorer and her family. Her son went to school with Tammy's son.

Nick Papantonis WPDE
Next witness is Laura Garlitz, whose son was friends with Tammy Moorer's son until they were teenagers.

Marissa Tansino WMBF
Garlitz says her son went to Disney with the Moorer's. She has both Tammy and Sidney's numbers. She's going over those now.

Julie Calhoun
Laura Garlitz now on the stand. One of her sons was friends with the Moorer's oldest son. Garlitz's son went to Disney with the Moorer's and testifies that she has Sidney and Tammy Moorer's phone numbers. @WBTWNews13

Marissa Tansino WMBF
Garlitz says the Saturday before Heather went missing the Moorer's came over to show her their new truck. She says it was a large black truck. She says Tammy and Sidney came in the house and it appeared Tammy had been drinking.

Julie Calhoun
Garlitz testifies that the Saturday before Heather Elvis went missing the Moorer family came to her home to show off their new truck. She said when Tammy came over she appeared drunk and wanted to smoke a joint which they did @WBTWNews13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member