GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 58s58 seconds ago
Jury just watched dashcam video of a recreation the route he took the night Cpl. Guskiewicz went to Peachtree landing where he found Heather Elvis's car. The video was taken on a different night with the same conditions.

Nick Papantonis WPDE‏Verified account @NickPapantonis 21s21 seconds ago
Lunch break for about 45 minutes. We will probably stop the live stream to conserve our camera's battery. I will be back when testimony resumes.

Marissa Tansino WMBF‏ @MarissaTansino 1m1 minute ago
Court is now breaking for lunch. I'll have more updates as soon as we get back.

Thanks for all your hard work.:):):)
It feels, as if we're there at the trial.

TM and SM had two phones though both were registered in TM's name.

I missed part of this testimony... seems someone had someone blocked. I think they said one of the moorer's numbers had blocked Heather, but I'm not positive

Found this in my notes. I think it was from her reunion.com page. Not exactly sure.
Tammy Caison
Age 41
Socastee High School ' 90
Myrtle Beach , SC

After High School I continued to study Photography and Journalism. It was a passion of mine. I went on to tour with several rock bands and had pictures published in quite a few national publications! It was an exciting time for me. Lots of parties, Celebrity friends, Traveling all the time, and I really had a LOT of fun! In 1995 I settled down somewhat. In 1997 I met my future husband (who is four years younger than me.) We were married in March of 1998 and started our family about 13 months later. We now have three gorgeous children. Two sons and one daughter. My husband has his own company so I get to stay at home with my children these days. My life is a dream. We travel all the time. We love to go to Disney World (anyone else visit there frequently? We'd love to talk about it w/ ya!) Last year we stayed at Disne for more than 40 days!!! (4 Different Trips...needless to say we are Disney JUNKIES!) We have a VERY nice home that we built ourselves.

Thanks for that background on TM.:):):)

Thanks for the info guys. I'm here reading along & appreciate it. I will watch the live stream tonight after work :)
Thanks for all your hard work.:):):)
It feels, as if we're there at the trial.

Thanks guys! You're all very welcome! Glad I can assist those who're unable to watch live coverage! :D

Has anyone noticed that the judges tie is a teal color? Or at least that is the color it looks like on my screen. Good sign??
I never noticed it until you pointed it out, BAH and had to take a look lol! Yep, looks teal to me here too. Very pretty lol, JUST LIKE HEATHER!!!
th

Ohh, I've never heard of TEAL TUESDAY!! What day is it tomorrow over there? I mean, they had a COLUMBUS DAY yesterday didn't they? Do they name every day of the week?
HAHA! Our local college is Coastal Carolina University. The school colors are teal and gold. Students, fans, locals, etc. like to wear teal on Tuesdays to show support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE