Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree although I have wondered before if he could have been involved in whatever happened and Billie is trying to cover it. With the fighting he does he could have accidentally did something he shouldn't have and she was fatally injured. But then the problem for me is that its hard to move past the events of Sunday evening.

I've considered Dd's involvement, too. However, I don't believe wimpy boy toy would take the fall for him, especially after the break up. If he helped in the coverup, he could have pled out of that

I've considered Dd's involvement, too. However, I don't believe wimpy boy toy would take the fall for him, especially after the break up. If he helped in the coverup, he could have pled out of that

Unless she had something she could hold over him maybe? It's hard to explain but Billie is just odd where DD is concerned. One thing I just remembered I think it was on the GG show and I think she asked if DD had had a poly and they was saying DD wasn't even home the night it happened and it was like er hello it was meant to have happened in the afternoon which yes I agree with but again just Billie dropping herself in it I suppose.

Haven't heard anything from Connie (Clint's Mom) in a while. Anyone know how she's doing? Is Billie's Mom out of prison now?

Haven't heard anything from Connie (Clint's Mom) in a while. Anyone know how she's doing? Is Billie's Mom out of prison now?

Connie Oestrander was released a few months ago. She attended last Decembers vigil. Connie Jones just wants answers I think. Obviously its very stressful for her at the moment and she wants closure.

Please, this is his sister you are talking about. It is not like he is a six year old.

If you won't ever tell, it would be for one of two reasons:

A) He has nothing to tell.
B) He is involved.

Personally, I am going with choice A.

No you please, it has nothing to do with his age, or that she is his sister. There are many documented instances family members have kept quiet about abuse leading to murder because of incredibly unhealthy family dynamics. You think a mother who is capable of killing or letting her boyfriend kill her 13 year old daughter is likely to do this from nowhere? I am not criticising him for his silence if he has knowledge - in fact I have more empathy for him in that circumstance versus if he believes Hailey was kidnapped by a stranger and yet he did not search, or does not honour her at vigils.

That's a sad state of affairs, isn't it ... I think instead of supporting and encouraging him, she manipulates his emotions to keep him bound to her.

He looks an awful lot like Billie, IMO. Hoping he finds someone stable to be in his life, Lord knows he's been exposed to a lot of carp.

I suspect there is a dysfunctional relationship between BD and DD. I recall how horrified most were when it was discovered that BD has stolen silver nitrate sticks from where she worked to scar the words TAP OUT into her adolescent son's back. What kind of Mother would do that and what kind of emotional scars would this act leave on a child?

According to Billie herself DD hasn't taken a poly. She is pretty odd when it comes to DD. I honestly don't believe she would let him have a poly unless she had no choice.

I think your theory is interesting and surprised me as its one of only two ive seen lately that works off the Monday as being the day whatever happened to Hailey happened. Most people now believe what happened happened on Sunday evening. As to who did what there is still no real timeline as it keeps getting changed by Billie ( why if she wasn't there? ).

Exactly why, For The Kids.
She cannot know the timeline first hand, because she was at work.

She is going on second, third hand info and still listening to SA too.

Has LE challenged the day Hailey went missing?
Seriously, because I didn't keep up until this body was found. Thanks. :)

Exactly why, For The Kids.
She cannot know the timeline first hand, because she was at work.

She is going on second, third hand info and still listening to SA too.

Has LE challenged the day Hailey went missing?
Seriously, because I didn't keep up until this body was found. Thanks. :)

Actually no Shawn cant be blamed for her changing her timeline. Too big a changes were made about far too many things. You said about Shawn killing her Monday Morning. The only problem with that is when she was angry one night and trying to get Shawn into trouble it slipped out that it was Shawn who took her to work that day. Shawn has also stated he took her to work. Mac the private investigator said he knew she was guilty after talking to the woman Billie claimed took her to work. As for have LE challenged the day Hailey went missing they have made it plain that she wasn't seen alive that day by anyone other than supposedly Shawn. The other thing is according to her shes not even talking to Shawn and yet still she changes her story and timeline.

Another thing to consider is if Hailey was killed on Sunday as most suspect did this " deer in the headlight" even occur? and if it didn't then whose idea was it to say this about Shawn?

That is not clear. That part of the affidavit, even though it concerns eye witness accounts by DD, does not say what his version was, it only gives an account of what CD and HD said DD said, which is odd.

We know they did interview him, because earlier it talks about his account of leaving the house, that HD was in the living room playing one of his games on the X-box, and his estimation of her skill level.

It is hard to believe that they didn't ask him what happened when he returned the next day. The only reasonable explanation for that is he didn't have anything to say about that, or his account was not incriminating towards SA, so they didn't include it.

Going through the various search warrants again, another odd thing involves the X-box.

Although it is mentioned in the affidavit as an item HD was using immediately prior to the last time she was seen that night, and although they took all of the electronic media from BD's house during the consensual search, when they later obtained a search warrant to examine the electronic items in their evidence locker (here), there is no mention of the X-box among the list of items.

This is very odd because if she was playing the thing, there would have been a time stamped record of her saved games as she progressed in gameplay. We know that there must have been such a record on the machine since DD is cited as providing an estimate of how long she played presumably on the basis of the final level she was at.

So what happened to the X-box and why is it not among the other electronic items collected? It seems like a very relevant piece of evidence in the timeline, but it is not mentioned at all as an item for further study.

Then let him take a poly to clear himself of any involvement/knowledge. He was one of the last three people supposedly to see Hailey alive and his words are important. Especially when you consider how hes behaved since that fateful night.

If he has nothing to tell and knows nothing then shame on him really for doing NOTHING for Hailey since she went missing. Hes attended no vigils. Hasn't hung flyers. Hasn't been out to look for her. He has done zilch.

DD is/was a minor, he couldn't be compelled to take a poly, even if he wanted to. They would require permission from his guardian parent (that would be BD) and there is no way any responsible parent would allow something like that. For the same reason you can be pretty sure that MB would not have taken one.

As to his behaviour, as I allways say, you can't judge someone's actions according to how you think you would have behaved in that situation. It does not indicate anything other than they are not you.

Everyone reacts in this sort of situation in their own way according to the culture prevalent in their family.

That is not clear. That part of the affidavit, even though it concerns eye witness accounts by DD, does not say what his version was, it only gives an account of what CD and HD said DD said, which is odd.

We know they did interview him, because earlier it talks about his account of leaving the house, that HD was in the living room playing one of his games on the X-box, and his estimation of her skill level.

It is hard to believe that they didn't ask him what happened when he returned the next day. The only reasonable explanation for that is he didn't have anything to say about that, or his account was not incriminating towards SA, so they didn't include it.

He should have been given a poly.

How old is DD now? Why couldn't he take a poly now?

How old is DD now? Why couldn't he take a poly now?

I believe he is 18. I honestly don't think Billlie would let him have one done unless she had no way of stopping it. Its hard to explain but the way she is over DD is just strange.

Going through the various search warrants again, another odd thing involves the X-box.

Although it is mentioned in the affidavit as an item HD was using immediately prior to the last time she was seen that night, and although they took all of the electronic media from BD's house during the consensual search, when they later obtained a search warrant to examine the electronic items in their evidence locker (here), there is no mention of the X-box among the list of items.

This is very odd because if she was playing the thing, there would have been a time stamped record of her saved games as she progressed in gameplay. We know that there must have been such a record on the machine since DD is cited as providing an estimate of how long she played presumably on the basis of the final level she was at.

So what happened to the X-box and why is it not among the other electronic items collected? It seems like a very relevant piece of evidence in the timeline, but it is not mentioned at all as an item for further study.

IIRC, LE did take the XBox and provided DD with another one which led some people to wonder if it may have had a listening device installed in it, like was done on a case from long ago.

When Billie lost custody of DD, did the caregiver/relative have authority to allow one?

Maybe he has and Billie wasn't told.
Part of the investigation or something. <shrug>

I am pretty sure Billie would know whether her own son had had a poly. She has said over and over he hasn't. The last time she was asked about this she said that he wasn't even there that night..which is strange when she claims Hailey went missing in the afternoon but does fit in with most of us think.

Out of the blue topic here but by chance does anyone happen to remember the name of the hotel worker who gave the interveiw to the media after the hotel search ?

I believe it was the same name as this persons in the link below. I just wondered if this person is related to the person reported to have found the remains is scurry.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/jun/04/psychic-investigative-reporter-turn-up-no-new-in/

I wish I could find the quoted link which is posted on this forum and I believe Tehcloser posted it way back when but I cannot pull it up.

Out of the blue topic here but by chance does anyone happen to remember the name of the hotel worker who gave the interveiw to the media after the hotel search ?

I believe it was the same name as this persons in the link below. I just wondered if this person is related to the person reported to have found the remains is scurry.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2012/jun/04/psychic-investigative-reporter-turn-up-no-new-in/

I wish I could find the quoted link which is posted on this forum and I believe Tehcloser posted it way back when but I cannot pull it up.

The person who found the remains says he is not related or married to the person KL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton