Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRACE: We are taking your calls. Out to Holly in Arkansas. Hi, Holly.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Hi, Nancy. My question is, in the video, he was smoking dope. He was on a boat. Does he have access to that boat to get it in the water? Because in Colorado City, there are two lakes. And have they dredged those lakes?

GRACE: You know, that`s a good question. To Billie Dunn. Does Shawn Adkins have access to a boat?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I know his grandma used to have that boat. It doesn`t run. And we do have the -- sorry -- the game warden out at the lakes has been looking.

GRACE: You have what at the lake?

BILLIE DUNN: The game wardens.

GRACE: So they have been looking in the lakes. OK.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/19/ng.01.html

I hadn't taken note of the mention of lakes before ...

Does Billie the mother ever plead with LE to get justice?
Has dear Hailey ever had a proper burial?
What about the father Clint? ever hear from any of them?

Hailey's remains have still not been released passionflower
icon9.gif

Hardly a day goes by I don't think of this sweet girl I never met. I so hope justice will come to her soon and the people responsible for her investigation are working VERY hard to see that justice is served for Hailey. Her case is what brought me to Websleuths.

March 16th, 2014 will be the one year mark since Hailey was found.
icon9.gif

Still, her remains have not been released!!! Are we ever going to hear from LE? Even just a "we're still working on the investigation" ... SOMETHING?

I can't believe this case is taking so long even now that LE have her body and some clothing. WTF is the holdup here? Is there no case against the obvious perp???? :fedup:

Is there a reporter who covered Hailey's case we could contact? I'd at least like to make sure someone is planning to do a story in ten days. Maybe they could even contact the FBI and ask for a statement ...

Is there a reporter who covered Hailey's case we could contact? I'd at least like to make sure someone is planning to do a story in ten days. Maybe they could even contact the FBI and ask for a statement ...
Sadly, there has not been any investigative reporting on this case. IMO, it's been nothing more than cut and paste journalism. You might try contacting ktxs television. I think they have done a better job than the newspaper or the other tv station

OT-Holly Bobo's case gives me hope that an arrest can still happen, YEARS later.

Thanks Kirby, we'll see if KTXS answers.

OT-Holly Bobo's case gives me hope that an arrest can still happen, YEARS later.

Thanks Kirby, we'll see if KTXS answers.

Oh my, I had no idea there had been an arrest in her case! Off to read, thanks for mentioning it.

Holly Bobo=an arrest and no body

Hailey Dunn=a body (sort of) and no arrest

Go figure. Maybe they are still secretly looking for the rest of Hailey? Our drought is not getting any better and if the "perp/s" put her in the water, maybe some more evidence can be found and that is what LE is hoping....a stronger case.

Holly Bobo=an arrest and no body

Hailey Dunn=a body (sort of) and no arrest

Go figure. Maybe they are still secretly looking for the rest of Hailey? Our drought is not getting any better and if the "perp/s" put her in the water, maybe some more evidence can be found and that is what LE is hoping....a stronger case.

I've seen two cases now in SC where no body was present, but murder charges were filed. Heather Elvis and Angie Pipkin.

I dunno nannymo, surely if they were waiting for some sort of testing, it would have been completed by now. Maybe it's simply that there is no proof who murdered Hailey.
icon9.gif

In 9 days Hailey will have been found for a year. It's completely depressing. Any ideas on what to do to make le step it up? Family is at their wits end. Thank you

In 9 days Hailey will have been found for a year. It's completely depressing. Any ideas on what to do to make le step it up? Family is at their wits end. Thank you

Anymore, I go right to the LE or MSM and ask why no updates on a case. It doesn't hurt. I usually do it through email. They don't always answer but if enough ask, they might. It has worked before. hth Even if it's "we are actively working on her case" it's better than nothing. I'll email tomorrow.

Take care, I'm sorry for everyone's loss & hope justice will be served with a big ole spoon.

Billie Dunn was treated pretty well by Nancy Grace producers. Perhaps they would be interested in doing a follow up? And Billie might agree to participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billie Dunn was treated pretty well by Nancy Grace producers. Perhaps they would be interested in doing a follow up? And Billie might agree to participate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great idea. I would love to see Billie talking to Nancy again.

Billie talking to anyone would be interesting, but Nancy Grace guys?

Trying to remember when Nancy quit covering Hailey's case. Was it just her natural progression of on to something new, or was it when Marc Klaas was burned by Billie and bowed out? Surely he and Nancy had a private conversation about that.

Billie talking to anyone would be interesting, but Nancy Grace guys?

Trying to remember when Nancy quit covering Hailey's case. Was it just her natural progression of on to something new, or was it when Marc Klaas was burned by Billie and bowed out? Surely he and Nancy had a private conversation about that.

Nancy and Marc dropped Hailey like a disease when local le put out false info on child *advertiser censored*. They have both since apologized, Nancy and Marc, that is when Toombs FINALLY admitted there was nothing. Stan Parker the sheriff in Howard Cty was pretty ticked they said it was in his jurisdiction when there was none in Big Spring either.Sadly Hailey is no longer news for NG. They've moved on. We are lucky to get Hailey on the local news now. Her mom calls and emails Sheriff Trey Wilson to no avail. She has a good relationship with one of the Tx Rangers, but he is not in charge of Hailey's case. He has been a part of her case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8