Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to share names?

Not suspects in the sense that they were directly responsible, but rather HD was taken by local criminal elements as a bargaining chip or to punish the individual/s for some transgression. I think they had a pretty good idea who took her, and why. But the reason was not something that could be openly discussed, so it was kept secret.

At least to me that seems the most likely scenario when you look at everything that has happened not only during and but after the abduction as well. If you look at the actions and activities of certain individuals post abduction it seems certainly darned suspicious, and ties in neatly with what that woman later claimed happened to HD. It actually is all consistent but the problem is proving it, which is especially difficult since LE was heading in a completely opposite direction for almost two years and evidence for anything else has gone cold.

That is one theory.

The other theory involves HD going off to party with unknown individuals, and something happening. In a general sense we can guess who those individuals might be, but not specifically pin them down. Most likely accidental, but probably in the course of doing something illegal, so it was covered up by those involved.

I am pretty confident that SA is not involved, he was just a kept man who naturally was the focus of suspicion because being so was considered unmanly and consequently deviant.

ok I cant link because I'm blocked from FB there is a woman who is in prison who has stated by recording on Kim Montgomerys page - Texas missing and unsolved you just have to see and hear this he says he has passed on to LE the woman claims she was there when Hailey was killed the post complete with the Jail recording is from BWW who was shot thru the floor of his house , he says a child trafficking ring is responsible FORGIVE IF ya'll have already discussed it the shooting is on recod w/ LE JUST LOOK!!!!!

sorry not blocked but blocked at work lol that made me sound bad!!

Approaching the six year mark. Will there ever be justice for Hailey?

I am beginning to think no one cares anymore.

I care, people care, but I don't think Hailey will get any legal justice.

I hope LE is quietly working this case yet I fear it is in their cold case file and they aren't interested.

Obviously Shawn and Billie aren't interested since IMO they are both responsible. I think Shawn was abusing Hailey sexually, Billie found out and got jealous. Regardless of which one did the actual dirty deed, the other one helped them dispose of her body and hide the truth.

I thought Texas had a better sense of justice than they have shown in the sad murder case. The public still mourns this poor little girl but I don't believe her mother does.:gaah::shame:

I agree. Statement Analysis of the Nancy Grace transcripts show Billie Dunn was jealous of the attention Shawn Adkins showed Hailey. I believe there was a cycle of abuse going on here, and Billie Dunn was desensitized to the abuse Hailey suffered or was being groomed for. She saw her as a sexual rival, that's clear by their body language in the Christmas photo alone.

We have to understand these children lived in a world where drugs, violence, and sexual perversion were the norm. There was homemade *advertiser censored* of BD and SA involved in a threesome on DD's XBOX. Nearly every insult BD throws at people is of a sexually violent nature. And there was child *advertiser censored* and bestiality on the family computer. BD was a fan of violent true crime stories. SA and BD both had fixations with violence and blood. SA first claimed Hailey was a "good girl", but then he calls her promiscuous. Something is not right there.

The thing that stands out to me the most is that Billie Dunn says that she looked in on Hailey monday morning to ease her mind. "It looked like she was sleeping." "But I didn't go in and touch her or anything."

Why does she feel her mind needs to be eased?
Under what circumstances does a mother go into their child's room and touch them when it looks like they are sleeping?
Why does she not say that Hailey was sleeping, but that it "Looked" like Hailey is sleeping?

I go into my children's room on occasion and touch them when it looks like they are sleeping to make sure they are alive and breathing. I believe Monday morning Billie Dunn had reason to believe Hailey was dead and described possibly seeing Hailey's corpse in her bed. This is why it looked like Hailey was sleeping, but she was not asleep. It's is a very common phrase at a funeral to say it looks like the person is sleeping.

Hailey's body was found right where SA said she would be. They both used drugs to try and cheat one polygraph, and failed others. This case is clear in my mind. Whoever dealt the fatal blow to this child is irrelevant. They are both responsible for Hailey's death.

Even in BD's first interview with Nancy Grace, when asked the simple question "What happened?" BD shows her priorities. "Hailey went missing while I was at work." She also references Hailey in the past tense. "She wasn't allowed out after dark." Here BD tells us Hailey is dead and the mother needs an alibi.

I don't know if justice, in this world, will ever be given to Hailey, but I have followed her case from the beginning, and will always care for her. I also have hope. They have held on to her remains for a reason.

I hope LE is quietly working this case yet I fear it is in their cold case file and they aren't interested.

Obviously Shawn and Billie aren't interested since IMO they are both responsible. I think Shawn was abusing Hailey sexually, Billie found out and got jealous. Regardless of which one did the actual dirty deed, the other one helped them dispose of her body and hide the truth.

I thought Texas had a better sense of justice than they have shown in the sad murder case. The public still mourns this poor little girl but I don't believe her mother does.

If you google Hailey's name, then refine by past month. Whack job?

Seems like that was rumored pretty heavy in the beginning Knox. Do you remember that?

Tugela:
"I am pretty confident that SA is not involved, he was just a kept man who naturally was the focus of suspicion because being so was considered unmanly and consequently deviant."

I totally disagree. There were many reasons for LE to believe SA was involved in her disappearance:

http://www.newswest9.com/story/13830886/affad

Disturbing Details in Hailey Dunn Case Emerge from Court Documents

Has anyone heard of a case where they will not release remains for this long?

I always thought it was SA and that BD colluded. Unhinged, yes. Great descriptor.

Thanks for the great link katydid, I had forgotten the details but I still think of Hailey whenever I drive through the CC area.

Yes, he did appear pretty unhinged, but then birds of a feather!!!!

You never know....I still believe SA is responsible and hope someday very soon we will see an arrest.

Yes, he did appear pretty unhinged, but then birds of a feather!!!!

You never know....I still believe SA is responsible and hope someday very soon we will see an arrest.

Yes nannymo, birds of a feather.

Merry Christmas, I always enjoy posting with you.

If you google Hailey's name, then refine by past month. Whack job?

I can't see anything of note, can you point me any closer to what you are referring to?

www.snyderdailynews.com/news6 hours ago -
Scurry County Sheriff Trey Wilson said six years after Hailey Dunn was reported missing, and her remains found in March 2013, his department still looks into ...

Does anyone have a subscription to the above?

I doubt it says anything we don't already know........open investigation, still pursuing leads blah blah blah......until they arrest someone which I hope comes soon, but not too sure it will ever happen.

Merry Christmas all and let's hope this next year sees some movement in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper