Hailey Dunn: General Discussion thread #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if there is an active criminal investigation going on, remains can be held as long as deemed necessary

I do remember a case where this was an issue and the remains were released. How do we know they haven't been released? I am hoping the criminal investigation is active. I hope and pray for an arrest and conviction soon!

I do remember a case where this was an issue and the remains were released. How do we know they haven't been released? I am hoping the criminal investigation is active. I hope and pray for an arrest and conviction soon!

I can remember a couple as well. Skylar Neese for example the family had to go to great lengths to get her remains to put her to rest.

Sylar Newton's remains were held for almost 2 years. Here's a Sylar Newton FB page stating the defense wanted his remains held for further examination. He was last seen July 25, 2010 and laid to rest July 21, 2012.

https://www.facebook.com/sylarnewton/posts/169244659800571

11/1/2011 8:59:00 AM
Judge rules Sylar Newton's remains to stay in custody

http://www.cvbugle.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=32436&fb_source=message

The funeral director for Sylar replied to me that there is no better evidence of what happened to him than Sylar himself.

Sylar Newton's remains were held for almost 2 years. Here's a Sylar Newton FB page stating the defense wanted his remains held for further examination. He was last seen July 25, 2010 and laid to rest July 21, 2012.

https://www.facebook.com/sylarnewton/posts/169244659800571

11/1/2011 8:59:00 AM
Judge rules Sylar Newton's remains to stay in custody

http://www.cvbugle.com/main.asp?SectionID=1&SubSectionID=1&ArticleID=32436&fb_source=message

The funeral director for Sylar replied to me that there is no better evidence of what happened to him than Sylar himself.

Thanks Dr. Know, nice job of supplying links and dates in reference to sweet little Sylar's case.

I'm still confident there is progress going on behind the scenes. Hard to wait though, it's been so long
icon9.gif

The HFH Facebook page has various posts which state Billie is getting impatient and wants Hailey's remains released now. You'll have to read there yourself for the details.

Did anyone else see the post on that same page from a person who said her grand-daughter gave some information recently that she hopes will help? Hoping this may be significant ...

The case I was referring to was Jonbenet Ramsey case. Thank you, I had not read that on that FB page. I don't FB quite that much anymore.

This case is disturbing in so many ways. I hope progress comes soon.

What were the warrants for? Failure to appear?

He needs to stop doing that if that is the case. At some point they are not going to give him bail anymore.

Oh how I wish they would hurry up and arrest whoever is responsible for murdering Hailey. This has gone on far too long.
R.I.P. Hailey ...we love you!

Thinking of you today Hailey, still waiting for justice.

:banghead:It's coming up on the three year anniversary.

No charges in this case yet???

I'm curious about BJD's friend who used to post here in the early days of HD having gone missing:
Is she still friends with BJD?

Is she still defending BJD?

Has she posted any updates on the players in this sordid tale?

???
TIA

Woke up thinking about Hailey today. She might have visited me in my dreams. It's been almost three years. Seems like it's past due for some Justice.

Hailey will never be forgotten.

Woke up thinking about Hailey today. She might have visited me in my dreams. It's been almost three years. Seems like it's past due for some Justice.

Hailey will never be forgotten.

I always think of Hailey once the Christmas stuff starts coming out. I'm so disappointed there hasn'tt been an arrest. This gorgeous girl deserves her murderer to face a jury of their peers & rightfully convicted, to spend their future holidays behind bars eating prison food thinking about that last christmas dinner Hailey was able to eat before she was killed. Imo.

Three years! So hard to fathom. I thought this was in the bag at the start and now she is found and still nothing :(

Unbelievable that there has been no arrest. Rest in Peace, Hailey.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

One of the facebook pages stated Toombs said, "we are closer to an arrest than we were three years ago". I could not find this in the news anywhere, so ...

Hailey, I hope one day you'll get the justice you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member