Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you,they're brown here,so didn't know if green or brown there.If he was being taken out of trailer and seeing officers in dark searching he could be perceiving this as them taking her.He's just a baby.

He's young and that's an age where verbal ability differs greatly.

But at that age...my son would have been able to tell you everything he saw....I would think this one could too.

hmmmm..if little jr was awake and saw haleigh being abducted, why would be abductor risk leaving a witness? If it were payback on dad, why just take one child?

i am thinking a childs natural response would be scared and pretend your sleeping...

I wonder if bio mom saying ron was fake crying because i have not seen much emotion from crystal at all! She is so calm...just a thought

Very dark green, probably.

I live in Missouri and when our deputies are out looking for weed patches or on any other "official" business they do wear black, but the patrol deputies wear a baby poop brown.

So,it sounds like if "men" came to get her in black,it was planned.I hope Daddy doesn't owe money or tick the wrong people off.This means RJ was up and someone unlocked that back door.Men would not need to go in together,only one to get her.And they would not need to place a brick in screen door.If they wore black they would most likely have gloves,so wouldn't be picking up anything for DNA purposes.

But you know what... if Ron owed $ to someone, there's a good chance Haleigh is still ALIVE. I don't think this is the scenario though. He would know it by now, and he would be acting differently.

A three year old really doesn't know what is going on. JR. supposedly slept through the whole thing until LE came. So the "men in black" theory doesn't hold any credence for me.

But, Misty has already placed Junior as being awake at leat once. She says he was up and walking out the bedroom door as she drifted off to sleep. She doesn't mention him asking her for a drink or her asking him what he was doing.

See, Misty says drifting off to sleep she sees the boy walking out of the room. Hours can pass and you drift in out of sleep, so who really knows when the boy left the room.
I think something woke them up.

it's very strange to me that the mother states she did not question the boy and is not going to question the boy about what he said. I'm not a father but I would think one of the instincts of a parent in a situation like this would be to find as many answers as possible from the child.

IMO LE probably told her not to try and question him, leave it to the professionals. If they know what they are doing they gave her a list of things to say to him to help him know he is safe and it's not his fault. Little kids often take on responsibility when bad things happen to a sib, things they in no way could have prevented or helped. But in their little mind they think they should have stopped the bad guy.

He doesn't need to be pumped for answers he doesn't have or forced to remember things he isn't ready to deal with. If he saw anything, LE is the ones to deal with it. If he slept through it or not and if his sissy doesn't come home. He's going to need lot's of therapy in the years to come.

They should have talked to him right away. They talked to 2 year old Blake when his mother, Jessie Davis, was murdered.

They talked to Christa Worthington's 2 year old little daughter, Ava, who was there when her mother was murdered.

imoo

It appears they did, look on the initial report from PD.

I'd like to know what the first things he was saying when he awoke after the police arrived. If he awoke during that. The first words out of his mouth abt sissy will prob be the only truth we are going to get here.

"the men in black"

Okay who in the world wears all back? Black jeans just aren't that common. Black sweatshirt/hoodie, yes. So what kind of professions do we have tht the guys wear all black.

I started a list some pages back,

Man in black

An African-American to a small child dressed in dark colored clothing.
Someone dressed is motorcycle riding gear leathers.
A person dressed in a business suit like on the cover of the movie Men in Black if Jr. knows about that movie and has seen the cover. [He would have to be familiar enough with it make the association]
Someone wearing ‘goth’ style clothing.
A person who wears a very dark shade uniform as in LE or even someone who wears a uniform as a waiter or waitress, auto mechanic, delivery driver or custodial service clothing in dark colors.
Anyone wearing a dark shirt, sweatshirt, jacket and pants be it a dark shade of brown, green, blue or black.
Anyone wearing a hood or mask may appear to be a man in black.
A person standing in the dark or shadow may appear to be a man in black.

FYI
I has been confirmed by Chad's step-mother that he was last seen in his uniform from the Longhorn's that he worked at. Black pants, shirt, shoes but he did have a white shirt on over the black one. LE is saying he is not a suspect though.

Well done.
Delivery people. I wonder if Misty was in the habit of ordering things like pizza.

Well done.
Delivery people. I wonder if Misty was in the habit of ordering things like pizza.

Well I guess we could look on line and see what would be in the area for pizza or other take out food.

We have two possible ways a looking at why someone would be dressed that way. On purpose to enter a home and rob or snatch a child or that is what they wear for other reason and this home and child became an opportunity by happenstance.

EDIT: ADD
There is also floral delivery and for an added bonus they usally drive a van.

If it happened, I don't think it will be a person who dressed in black for their job, but in order to not be seen out walking around in the area. To me, "all in black" might even mean a black hoodie, cap, sweater cap covering the face with eyeholes, or even gloves. The man could even have been a female unless he spoke and Junior heard a man's voice. It makes sense that someone would have dressed in black because the dogs showed that Haleigh's scent went out back, down the trail to the dock, the little building, then around the streets and back over to the railroad track. If the dog scent route is correct then who ever took Haleigh was walking part of the time.

Who dresses "all" in black:
Spiderman
Ninjas
Cat burglars
People who don't want to be seen at night

We don't know when Jr. saw this 'man in black' correct?

Could someone have already been in the home maybe hiding in a closet?
If Jr. got up to go to the bathroom during the night could he have seen someone standing outside the home through the window? There was a full moon that night and he may have seen someone walking up to the house or standing in the yard.
And taking the whole moon thing
Could the man in black be a shadow cast across the room and to Jr., a little person, it looked like a person in the house.

Hypothetically
I am just trying to think if I was standing in someone’s home, dressed in all black to try to blend into the night as well as I could and some little tyke gets up to go to the bathroom and happens to spot me what would he or I do. My first thought was to put my finger up to my lips and make that sshh sound if he looked like he was going to holler tell him I was there to surprise his daddy and go back to sleep.
Would a 4 year buy that and just go back to bed without thinking a thing about it? Maybe, it would all be according to how he had been raised. I'm trying to think back to when my son was that little. I could see him not being upset at all. He would have most likely just asked 'what's your name' and just gone and did what the person told him.

But, Misty has already placed Junior as being awake at leat once. She says he was up and walking out the bedroom door as she drifted off to sleep. She doesn't mention him asking her for a drink or her asking him what he was doing.

I feel if she is staging an abduction,since this was not a story she was saying till over a week later,is she accounting for the kids being up when she laid down?Perhaps to say one of them could have opened the door for a stranger and Haleigh was taken?I think she's been feeling different stories out to see which ones will work best.

Or could he have seen someone in black that brought Misty back home when she was doing the ectasy with her friend?Could have had a black hoodie,like the rappers like to wear and dark jeans.They wear those hoods up,you can hardly even see thier face.

IMO LE probably told her not to try and question him, leave it to the professionals. If they know what they are doing they gave her a list of things to say to him to help him know he is safe and it's not his fault. Little kids often take on responsibility when bad things happen to a sib, things they in no way could have prevented or helped. But in their little mind they think they should have stopped the bad guy.

He doesn't need to be pumped for answers he doesn't have or forced to remember things he isn't ready to deal with. If he saw anything, LE is the ones to deal with it. If he slept through it or not and if his sissy doesn't come home. He's going to need lot's of therapy in the years to come.

I sure hope they do not interrogate Jr like they did Riley Fox's brother!

Originally Posted by dunlurken
A three year old really doesn't know what is going on. JR. supposedly slept through the whole thing until LE came. So the "men in black" theory doesn't hold any credence for me.
I disagree strongly. Rj was a week away from being 4 years old.

At this age, there are many factual stories of children this age saving lives by calling the police/ambulance/fire department and performing heroic feats. They do know what is going on and they are like little sponges taking in information. They are quite able to recall and to communicate information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back