Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If a child peed on her blanket,you'd wash the sheets too and why wash the blanket to put on her that was hanging up if she's sleeping in peed bedding?She said she put her to bed at 8:15,went to bed herself at 10:30,must have a good washer and dryer to do two blankets in an less than an hour and a half.

I live in an apt. complex, and can do a set of sheets with 2 'thin' blankets, in 1 1/2 hours. If she discovered her wet at 8:30, she could have everything dry by 10:00.

I haven't believed Bio Mom gave two craps about Haleigh and JR since I saw she called them "Brats" on her myspace.

What I'm seeing is Bio Mom very calm ... she's just not very upset about this.

Now I know everybody grieves differently, but gosh ... her little girl might still be out there alive, being hurt, scared, crying ... how can she stay so calm?

For that matter, they're ALL too calm to me.

Hopefully the little brother saw alot more and can tell if Haleigh was awake or if Misti was awake or asleep. Dressing in black would be common if something is planned and the person doesn't want to take a chance being seen. I wonder if the missing blanket is also black.....

Yup, I'd be asking him if Misty was awake ... talking ... in bed or not.

There's no big mystery here .. he's my SON, I can talk to him and get answers, without waiting for somebody to give me permission.

Gosh, sometimes I think there's just too many 'rules' we have to go by, and things get missed or redirected to the wrong people ... etc. I'd just go by instinct.

His interest was most likely in little girls only. This HAS to be a repeat offender. They just don't start off breaking into homes and abducting. Usually it starts off with relatives etc. and then escalades. So this person surely has a past.

It's a good thing that Junior was left behind b/c maybe what he saw could help find who took Haleigh.

And.....back to Chad Reynolds - the missing Sexual Offender with the EXACT same MO!!! WHY, oh WHY isn't LE on this??? Geeesh! If Chad didn't have anything to do with it...then HE is a missing person that also needs to be investigated!!!! Reason number one million and seven thousand that I did not go into LE.....too frustrating!!! With that said - I have seen LE that I TOTALLY admire - the Tori Vinneau and Dean Springstube case comes to mind. The detectives on the Tori/Dean case were spot on with providing information, but protecting the case....and that DID NOT MEAN "NO COMMENT" with every question! I still have a voice mail on my cell phone from a WONDERFUL detective who I contacted when the Tori/Dean case grew cold. He called me and assured me that they were working on it!!! GOD BLESS Law Enforcement who cares enough to get the job done without their ego's getting in the way!!! God Bless the victims of these cases! God Bless those of us who loose sleep over them, and are willing to do ANYTHING to get the answers and to see justice served!!! It may not end the way we want it to.....but it should end with justice - aka - "Baby Grace" (Riley Ann Sawyers) - one of the most beautiful souls that ever graced this planet, and who I still pray for and think about. :praying:

If LE told the parents not to discuss it with him, I don't blame them for following this directive.

And if it were my child and I was asked by the authorities and professionals not to discuss it with him, I would not.

I would ... but then, I'm an ornery stubborn old lady. :razz:

In regards to the 'dressed in black' - maybe he didn't purposely wear black, perhaps he was just wearing a black shirt or something. I mean, he has to wear SOMETHING - a naked or shirtless man running around the neighborhood would surely bring unwanted attention. So perhaps he was just wearing a black shirt and JR can't articulate himself well enough to just say it's a black shirt.

I would ... but then, I'm an ornery stubborn old lady. :razz:

Me too Aprilshowers!! In fact, if I had been Ron, I would have grabbed RJ by the shoulders and asked what he knew LONG before LE showed up after the 911 call!

Me too Aprilshowers!! In fact, if I had been Ron, I would have grabbed RJ by the shoulders and asked what he knew LONG before LE showed up after the 911 call!

And you know what reannan? I think Ron is that type of guy. If RJ had been up and awake I can see Ron scooping him up and asking him what happened lil' buddy? Tell me what you saw. Tell Daddy.

If someone came to the trailer intending to break in dressed in all black he'd also have a flash light in order to not be seen or cause alarm. Gunfire or screaming might alert neighbors, so why take that chance. The kitchen light shouldn't have been on IMO.

According to the video:

"...Ronald, Jr. was questioned immediately by a team of people who deal with children..."

Well, that could describe a lot of people, including every cop who ever had a kid.

And I assure you, the PCSO does not have a big staff of experts on call for this within the county. IF they were experts, they would have come from out of the county, though I know of one victim services person who does work for the county and I believe does work with children. I did a fundraiser for PCSO to donate 144 teddy bears to give to kids, so I know a little bit about their contact with children.

[Ironically, Dean Kelly helped me with the fundraiser, and Jeff picked them up from my house. Dean was elected Sheriff not long after. Jeff beat him in last November's election.]

If someone came to the trailer intending to break in dressed in all black he'd also have a flash light in order to not be seen or cause alarm. Gunfire or screaming might alert neighbors, so why take that chance. The kitchen light shouldn't have been on IMO.

I totally agree Txvicki! But imagine, if you were the "man in black", and you broke in....snuck into every room.....and realized THERE was NO adult in the house!!! You could turn the light on with no problems!!! LE needs to fess up where they got that rumor about Misty being absent that night. The public might help substantiate or deny that claim! At this point in time, I don't think LE knows a lot more than the rest of us about the "facts", but they certainly have a lot more "rumors"....and that is where we excell at rulling in or rullling out!

I can't see the perp turning the light on either unless he had a weapon and was ready to use it on anyone who caught him in the act, or Misty wasn't home. MOO

You can pretty much get an idea of a layout of a trailer from standing outside. Especially if you've lived in one before. So when the perp went to the backdoor it was probably because he knew he wouldn't walk right into the bedroom area of the house. So once inside he turns on the light. That does NOT surprise me, nor do I find it odd. Think about it....you're breaking into a house that you're not familiar with, you're trying to be quiet. Which would risk waking someone up more, turning on a light to see, or bumping into furniture and toys in the dark? I'd turn on a light. He was most likely armed somehow so worst case scenario he wakes up an adult and has to kill them to get what he wants....the child. Not out of character considering we're most likely looking at a pedophile and someone that breaks into homes.

Either way this person has balls to do what they did. They don't think about their actions and have no compassion or empathy, Nor do they care about the consequences of their actions. They want what they want and they'll get it no matter what.

Yes, but that doesn't fall within the "profile" of a pedophile, rarely does a pedophile Kill to get to a child, the manipulate to get to a child.
http://crime.about.com/od/sex/p/pedophile.htm

That's what gets me about these people. Why no questioning. Why do they seem to assume nobody knows anything and everyone is telling the truth???

I don't believe junior saw a man or men in black that took Haleigh.He was most likely sleeping when this happened or coached if he saw anything. Seems too staged to me.

I can't see the perp turning the light on either unless he had a weapon and was ready to use it on anyone who caught him in the act, or Misty wasn't home. MOO

ITA, either this person was prepared to defend himself if need be or he knew exactly who or who was NOT in the house at that time.

ETA: of course that is "if" there was a perp in the house

I don't believe junior saw a man or men in black that took Haleigh.He was most likely sleeping when this happened or coached if he saw anything. Seems too staged to me.

That was my first thought when I watched the clip - that perhaps RC or someone coached him. Or even talked about seeing a 'man in black' to plant it in his head.

I totally agree Txvicki! But imagine, if you were the "man in black", and you broke in....snuck into every room.....and realized THERE was NO adult in the house!!! You could turn the light on with no problems!!! LE needs to fess up where they got that rumor about Misty being absent that night. The public might help substantiate or deny that claim! At this point in time, I don't think LE knows a lot more than the rest of us about the "facts", but they certainly have a lot more "rumors"....and that is where we excell at rulling in or rullling out!

Yes, I agree with you and I do not think LE there realizes it is easier for 500 WS to disect the stories as it is for their 9 deputies along with assisting with polygraphing and all their other duties. I believe with all my heart that Egos are in the way here and it is going to be at Haleigh's expense. I think if LE was more forthcoming on information KB with WFTV would be all over that place but she isn't. There is problems in that department. JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cecilgoodroe
Back