Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The light on in the kitchen makes more sense to me now. If Misty wasn't home, and a "man in black" snuck into the home, he would have went from room to room looking to see who was there. After determining that there was NO adult in the house - why the heck would you NOT turn on the light? Misty's story makes absolutely NO sense, but her story about the pink shirt makes me think she is just being "stupid". If she told LE that Haleigh was wearing the pink shirt, and latter finds it in the dirty laundry (in the kitchen by the back door....right??) WHY would she then hand it over to the police and say "Oh, here it is! I have no idea how it got here!". If I had been her, and I had something to hide, and I found the shirt that I had told LE Haleigh was wearing, I would NEVER have turned it over to them! I would have said "No....that is a different shirt!"......assuming they would have even questioned me about it. Misty's discovery of the pink shirt after being let back in the home adds some credence to her story......IMHO......as stupid as that sounds. This case is full of twists and turns, and contains a mystery (Chad Reynolds) within a mystery (Haleigh). :waitasec:

You're right...she wouldn't. So that does give more validation to her story. I personally do not think she is involved or had anything to do with it.

A note about Chad Reynolds....on his thread a local pointed out that the uniform they wear at the steakhouse is all black. He left work and went to the bar in his uniform and hasn't been seen since. Now he went missing before Haleigh but if he's a man on the run that's the only clothes he had.

No one has said it is an "unknown" bad guy. In fact LE isn't saying much of anything about this case. I see no reason for Crystal to lie about this, if Misty IS involved (not sure it is the case) WHY would she cover for her?? Doesn't make any sense to me.

My 4 yr. old niece answered the phone the other day. her mom said to tell them she wasn't home. So she tells them "my mommy said that she isn't here." If Jr. was told to say this about the "man" then I'm sure he quickly told who it was that wanted him to say it.

Ofcourse it's an "unknown bad guy". Someone who abducts a child from her bed is definitely a "bad guy". And if the family doesn't know who he is, then he's unknown.

I just know whenever a child has been taken the family's stories do not change,but in this case they keep changing and it really disturbed me RC lied yesterday to the media.He is looked at as they all are and to lie??He said there was no gun,there was no fight,then last night on NGrace,his Mom said yes there was a fight,there was a gun taken two weeks before.Now MC is saying she had the fight w/the cousin and he tried to steal the gun.But the media also said there was a gun found in a ditch,but I don't know when,or if that's true.

Maybe he's been instructed to not talk about it to the media. So instead of saying "no comment" which usually means yes, he's denying it. Just throwing that out there.

If LE told the parents not to discuss it with him, I don't blame them for following this directive.

And if it were my child and I was asked by the authorities and professionals not to discuss it with him, I would not.

I agree. I think there is a reason behind it.

It may sound strange to some that the mother states she did not question Junior and is not going to question the him about what he said he saw. One reason would be that LE wants to be able to use what the child has said as evidence some how if needed in the future. Some might say that someone in the family told the child to say he saw "Men in black" take his sister. This way, if the parents don't question him, talk to him about it, he will not get confused and his statement just may be used in the investigation even though he is so young.

I also agree with what some have said. He could be thinking LE - FBI, being so young and seeing them all over the place took his sissy. Maybe he is thinking they (LE -FBI) are the "Men in black" and that is why his sissy is missing.
I hope he is getting some type of counseling as well, this will traumatize this child for life and when he is older he may even blame himself for his sissy being taken.

He should have been questioned by a professional, long before he went home with his mother.

I would have so many other questions. Was Haleigh asleep? Where was Misty? Did Misty say anything? Was it dark out? Did you hear anything?

I am over 50 and I couldn't have resisted asking him questions, if I was his mom.

He has to be thinking that they will come get him, too.

According to the video:

"...Ronald, Jr. was questioned immediately by a team of people who deal with children..."

Just wanted to add that I feel like a child of his age would be able to accurately distinguish between an officer and a "man in black". I'm sure he's seen enough police officers in his short life to know the difference. And as it was mentioned before, Elizabeth Smart's sister didn't give a description until MUCH later. He may not have said anything initially because of all the commotion in the house. I'm sure he was frightened and may have felt like he would be in trouble if he saw who took her.

I know there's a lot of talk on here about Misty not being home that night. I personally believe her. I believe she was home. Not only do I believe her but there has been NO proof that she wasn't home. There was a tip that was obviously investigated and must not have panned out or her arse would be sitting in jail right now charged with child endangerment! I think we need to focus on the intruder. I feel that is how it happened. Whether it was someone that the family knew or not, well no one knows.

Junior's description is a start.

Squires said the ordeal is wearing on the family, including Haleigh’s 4-year-old brother Ronnie Jr., who was also in the house when family members say Haleigh disappeared.
“He’s not doing well at all. He realizes what’s going on,” Squires said. “Today he went
to his granny’s house and she gave him a soda. He was pouring it in a glass. She asked him why and he said he was pouring half of it for his sister.”

This is beyond so sad.

If I had been Ron the night Haleigh went missing, one of the first things I would have done, is go and ask RJ what was going on. NO WAY did RJ sleep thru the commotion of LE and everyone in the home searching for Haleigh after the 911 call. I have wondered if what RJ said led to Ron's comments about "shooting him thru the window of the police car". Suppose for a moment that someone DID break into the home - and Misty is no where to be found - why wouldn't the "man in black" turn on the kitchen light? Especially if he wanted Haleigh to change clothes - or God forbid - leave the house with nothing on!!! Misty's discovery of the pink shirt and her turning it over to LE has a ring of bizarre truth to it IMHO. Why would you lie about what someone was wearing, and then hand it over to LE? Why not just keep lying??? I think a stranger DID take Haleigh.....and that gives me some hope that she is still out there. Remember: Elizabeth Smart, Shaun Hornbeck..... praying HARD!!!

I don't think Junior was coached into saying "Man in black". I agree with a previous poster that kids that age will rat you out in an instant if you told them to say something.

Squires said the ordeal is wearing on the family, including Haleigh’s 4-year-old brother Ronnie Jr., who was also in the house when family members say Haleigh disappeared.
“He’s not doing well at all. He realizes what’s going on,” Squires said. “Today he went
to his granny’s house and she gave him a soda. He was pouring it in a glass. She asked him why and he said he was pouring half of it for his sister.”

This is beyond so sad.

Oh my, that is just too sad. Bless his heart! I'm sure he misses his big sister beyond words!

Regarding what RJ said:

“Today he went to his granny’s house and she gave him a soda. He was pouring it in a glass. She asked him why and he said he was pouring half of it for his sister.”

This is beyond so sad.

Oh, Winterrose! That broke my heart! I am in Auugsta, Georgia, and if there is anyone who thinks it would be worthwhile to have a team of people on the ground down there.....I will call in sick at work!!! I am SO totally committed to this case being solved (and hopefully to recovering Haleigh!!!) that I cannot think of anything else right now!! :bang:

Just wanted to add that I feel like a child of his age would be able to accurately distinguish between an officer and a "man in black". I'm sure he's seen enough police officers in his short life to know the difference. And as it was mentioned before, Elizabeth Smart's sister didn't give a description until MUCH later. He may not have said anything initially because of all the commotion in the house. I'm sure he was frightened and may have felt like he would be in trouble if he saw who took her.

I know there's a lot of talk on here about Misty not being home that night. I personally believe her. I believe she was home. Not only do I believe her but there has been NO proof that she wasn't home. There was a tip that was obviously investigated and must not have panned out or her arse would be sitting in jail right now charged with child endangerment! I think we need to focus on the intruder. I feel that is how it happened. Whether it was someone that the family knew or not, well no one knows.

Junior's description is a start.

I wonder why LE has brought her in for three polygraphs.This last one was five hours long,but maybe they're just trying to get all the info,any detail that might be useful.I think if she could stick to her stories better,there wouldn't be so many questions and everytime she does an interview and it's different than what she's told LE,they wouldn't have to keep bringing her in.I want to believe her,but I just don't understand,why not tell the truth to begin with?Maybe she's afraid people are looking at her,maybe she's telling it more truthful now.If the kids weren't asleep at 8:15,big deal,so they watched some movies,better just saying that than trying to cover for yourself at a child's bedtime.

He should have been questioned by a professional, long before he went home with his mother.

I would have so many other questions. Was Haleigh asleep? Where was Misty? Did Misty say anything? Was it dark out? Did you hear anything?

I am over 50 and I couldn't have resisted asking him questions, if I was his mom.

He has to be thinking that they will come get him, too.
the thing that puzzles me is why wasnt the little boy taken as well ?
why would she be taken and not him? unless it was a sicko that just likes little girls (im glad the boy is at least safe i just hope he isnt traumatized now if he saw the abduction)

You can pretty much get an idea of a layout of a trailer from standing outside. Especially if you've lived in one before. So when the perp went to the backdoor it was probably because he knew he wouldn't walk right into the bedroom area of the house. So once inside he turns on the light. That does NOT surprise me, nor do I find it odd. Think about it....you're breaking into a house that you're not familiar with, you're trying to be quiet. Which would risk waking someone up more, turning on a light to see, or bumping into furniture and toys in the dark? I'd turn on a light. He was most likely armed somehow so worst case scenario he wakes up an adult and has to kill them to get what he wants....the child. Not out of character considering we're most likely looking at a pedophile and someone that breaks into homes.

Either way this person has balls to do what they did. They don't think about their actions and have no compassion or empathy, Nor do they care about the consequences of their actions. They want what they want and they'll get it no matter what.

It would be hard for me too unless LE reaally asked me not too, that it would not be beneficial for all involved. I would just have to do what I was told in that regard as they are supposed to be the experts.

Bolded by me .... I don't always trust them 100% - and they do make mistakes, and I'm just TOO stubborn not to do what I think will find my baby.

Regarding what RJ said:

Oh, Winterrose! That broke my heart! I am in Auugsta, Georgia, and if there is anyone who thinks it would be worthwhile to have a team of people on the ground down there.....I will call in sick at work!!! I am SO totally committed to this case being solved (and hopefully to recovering Haleigh!!!) that I cannot think of anything else right now!! :bang:

Their lives have changed forever,no matter what the outcome.But this little boy needs his sister.I hope some drug dealer did take her just to get his money back and his gf is watching her and will figure out a way to sneak her out and drop her off somewhere,that would be a better scenario.

the thing that puzzles me is why wasnt the little boy taken as well ?
why would she be taken and not him? unless it was a sicko that just likes little girls (im glad the boy is at least safe i just hope he isnt traumatized now if he saw the abduction)

His interest was most likely in little girls only. This HAS to be a repeat offender. They just don't start off breaking into homes and abducting. Usually it starts off with relatives etc. and then escalades. So this person surely has a past.

It's a good thing that Junior was left behind b/c maybe what he saw could help find who took Haleigh.

Yeah,but with kids you have to change them after thier baths or just dirty from the day,but especially her school clothes changed.

Uhmmmmmmmm not everyone does this every night. There are kids that fall to sleep in their day clothes, without baths, many times, in many families.

I,m sorry, I just don't find bio mom believable. Not saying she isnt telling the truth, I just don't think so. It seems most of the players have changed their story more than once. I am not believing nothing about nothing until I see it confirmed by LE.

I'm starting to go this way too LeLe ... I'm just not feeling good about anybody right now, and really don't trust what anybody is saying.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back