Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I,m sorry, I just don't find bio mom believable. Not saying she isnt telling the truth, I just don't think so. It seems most of the players have changed their story more than once. I am not believing nothing about nothing until I see it confirmed by LE.

I haven't believed Bio Mom gave two craps about Haleigh and JR since I saw she called them "Brats" on her myspace.

Ron does have sister named Crystal/Cristal, also. She's the one with the bad hair from yesterday's press conference. [Kept talking about a pedo-fire. Sorry, I bust out into giggles just remembering that.]

Regardless, you can see how confused and sad this extended family is about this disappearance.

I just know whenever a child has been taken the family's stories do not change,but in this case they keep changing and it really disturbed me RC lied yesterday to the media.He is looked at as they all are and to lie??He said there was no gun,there was no fight,then last night on NGrace,his Mom said yes there was a fight,there was a gun taken two weeks before.Now MC is saying she had the fight w/the cousin and he tried to steal the gun.But the media also said there was a gun found in a ditch,but I don't know when,or if that's true.

If a child peed on her blanket,you'd wash the sheets too and why wash the blanket to put on her that was hanging up if she's sleeping in peed bedding?She said she put her to bed at 8:15,went to bed herself at 10:30,must have a good washer and dryer to do two blankets in an less than an hour and a half.

I can do a load of laundry in an hour. Especially if it is only two small blankets.

No, I believe what Mist said is true why she had to take the blanket down from the window, hers was in some van and Haleigh's smelled like urine. Misty covered Haleigh with a sheet and washed the blanket. This is speculation on my part, once the blanket dryed she placed it oh Haleigh. Now if haleigh had another wetting episode the night she was abducted is speculation on someone else's part not mine, I have not heard about that.
OK ~ I'm with you! :)

Hopefully the little brother saw alot more and can tell if Haleigh was awake or if Misti was awake or asleep. Dressing in black would be common if something is planned and the person doesn't want to take a chance being seen. I wonder if the missing blanket is also black.....

OT...but I went through Satsuma/Putnam County yesterday...I looked for activity, but didn't see any. I did see the command center in Palatka with the media signs.

I can do a load of laundry in an hour. Especially if it is only two small blankets.

Me too. I doubt these blankets were thick, queen or king sized ones that would take forever to wash/dry.

I just know whenever a child has been taken the family's stories do not change,but in this case they keep changing and it really disturbed me RC lied yesterday to the media.He is looked at as they all are and to lie??He said there was no gun,there was no fight,then last night on NGrace,his Mom said yes there was a fight,there was a gun taken two weeks before.Now MC is saying she had the fight w/the cousin and he tried to steal the gun.But the media also said there was a gun found in a ditch,but I don't know when,or if that's true.

Parents in the past (not mentioning names) have withheld info from the press.

Once the child was located it did fall into place.

Parents will and DO deny/withhold info from the media at LE request if it could bring their child home safely.

Yep,it could be small blankets,my daughter had the Winnie the Pooh classic big blanket,it took forever to dry.

Something does seem strange to me that the family doesn't even have the same story. And we don't know who the gun that was found in the ditch belongs to either, assuming of course, a gun was found. :confused: MOO

fwiw- dont expect these blankets to be top of line.

Questions I'd want to know about the man all in black:

Since Junior called him a man and not a monster, did he hear the man speak?
Did Junior try to wake up Misti or just where was Misti?
Did the man take Haleigh out the back door or take her from the bed?
Was Haleigh wrapped in something like a blanket?

I believe Crystal and Junior because it fits with someone coming to the back door and carrying something out and more than one person being involved. Probably the female propped the back door knowing that something would be carried out. LE better listen to the boy and not forget about Elizabeth Smart's sister and how she was ignored. Also, Jessie Davis' little two year old told that she was carried out in a rug.

I've
Oh sorry Babycat,just a southern expression,it's not like anyone would really do it.I am however very disturbed of what's been happening for awhile and noone's done anything about it.She said the kids told her they were being hit,they were begging to not have to go back,what is wrong with her?She's had charges against him of being abused and she didn't question this and have it investigated before something like this would happen?I am going to watch GR tonight,even though I don't like watching him to see what is up w/the pic of Haleigh he's talking about.It has been upsetting me all day.

Hey, is there a thread about them saying they were hit or anything? I've heard about that, I haven't really gotten to read about it yet...I was wondering about that

Thanks

Hey, is there a thread about them saying they were hit or anything? I haven't really gotten to read about that yet...I was wondering about that

When asked about how things were in the house, Gma (C's mom) told NG that things were fine, but that she knew the kids were "hit". Now, here's my issue with that statement: DEFINE "HIT". Kids can be overly dramatic. My 3 y/o DD who's gotten exactly one spanking (for snatching her hand out of mine and taking off across a parking lot) says to me, "Don't spank meeeeeeeeeee!!!" when she's doing something she knows she's not supposed to do...:bang:
For now, I'm taking that statement with a grain of salt.

Woah! You guys went totally off topic here! I thought we were talking about the "Man in black"?!

Well I'm sorry but, I WOULD have questioned my son. I would have gently and patiently talked to him about that night, and asked what he saw, heard, etc. ... I believe children observe and pick up more than we give them credit for.

I would STILL be talking to him about it ... a little here and a little there, in case I picked up important information, if it were my daughter missing, I'd do whatever it took!

And I don't believe it will scar him for life ... I was always worried when my sons were small, that everything would affect them always, and now they're grown, most time, they can't even remember the things I was worried about.

That's just my take on it .. if he DID see something, they need to find out what.

If LE told the parents not to discuss it with him, I don't blame them for following this directive.

And if it were my child and I was asked by the authorities and professionals not to discuss it with him, I would not.

If Haleigh wet her bed and she changed clothes, but this would affect JR too unless Misty just let him sleep in a wet bed.

The interview I saw on Nancy Grace stated that Misty and Junior were in the same bed and Haliegh was asleep on a toddler bed on the floor.

Woah! You guys went totally off topic here! I thought we were talking about the "Man in black"?!

It was just a brief aside. I had a question about something she referenced in her post. We briefly went off topic:) No harm no foul. I don't think we're the first to commit that forum sin;)

Sorry for any confusion :blowkiss:

If LE told the parents not to discuss it with him, I don't blame them for following this directive.

And if it were my child and I was asked by the authorities and professionals not to discuss it with him, I would not.
I have to disagree. If the professionals already interviewed him (which they should have done immediately), this child has suffered a trauma and needs to be allowed to discuss it with the people he trusts. It is a mistake to make a child of this age keep in his feelings and thoughts about his sister going missing when he can see and hear everyone else talking about it. He will have gotten the idea it isn't OK for him to discuss it...and later on when he has other traumas in his life...he won't readily discuss those either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl
Back