Hank C. Jr. (Misty's Brother)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That didn't take long to draw a correlation between the Croslins and Crystal. LOL!
Now, that is a stretch, in my very humble opinion.

It seems that Crystal has now had the help of Ron, Misty, all Croslins, Cousin Joe, any SO we've sleuthed, etc...to abduct her own child.

In my very strong opinion, this is another way to avoid looking at the obvious. Very creative.
(my bold above)

Who did that? Other than you, I mean.

I saw a mention of looking into the "possibility". Is that what you meant?

We've pretty much looked into the obvious without apparent result for quite some time now. Surely you're not suggesting that we should ignore all other possibilities and continue doing the same?

(my bold above)

Who did that. Other than you, I mean.

We've pretty much looked into the obvious without apparent result for quite some time now. Surely you're not suggesting that we should ignore all other possibilities and continue doing the same?

No. I think badme was drawing a correlation between the massive ridicule in the past about sleuthing The Croslin's from those now all up in it. It's incongruent...but I am glad we are looking in that direction. However, it's quite a mental feat to stetch all the way to Croslin-Sheffield conspiracy to abduct and secret the child. JMO

(my bold above)

I think it is perfectly fine, as long as the "looking into" involves connections between the Croslin and Cummings families other than the obvious one, also. Since neither MG or CS had even met Misty before this happened, I would guess there is little possibility that they knew her brother, yet had never met her. And I agree, also, that there has been no "apparent result" out of the other sleuthing of the Croslin's for the past two days.

No. I think badme was drawing a correlation between the massive ridicule in the past about sleuthing The Croslin's from those now all up in it. It's incongruent...but I am glad we are looking in that direction. However, it's quite a mental feat to stetch all the way to Croslin-Sheffield conspiracy to abduct and secret the child. JMO
Which would mean that if someone should try it it they probably won't meet with much success. I don't really see anything wrong with that.

My memory certainly isn't what it used to be, but the closest I can recall to "massive ridicule" came largely from people who felt that it was pointless to consider anyone but Ron and Misty, and that any effort expended on anything but proving one or both of them to be guilty was misspent.

Since the OP of this thread is specifically to consider the background and behavior of a person who isn't either of those two I don't think that it is inappropriate or unexpected to mention an interest in such possibilities.

(my bold above)

We already know the connection between the Croslins and the Cummings families is Misty. It has been researched all along and nothing has come up to tie the families to each other preceeding her dating Ronald to my knowledge. However, it doesn't mean that Ronald or others did not know them before that time. We also do not know if Hank Sr. and Crystal's father could know each other from living in the same area and being near the same age.

BBM.
Exactly. I seem to remember for MONTHS many of us wanting and trying to sleuth the Croslins, but constantly being met with protective excuses for each and every one of them. I guess as long as it's not Ron being the responsible party, everyone else is fair game. IMOOC.
I wonder who we'd sleuth if LE came out and said they had narrowed their suspect list down to just Ron and Misty?
Food for thought.

We already know the connection between the Croslins and the Cummings families is Misty. It has been researched all along and nothing has come up to tie the families to each other preceeding her dating Ronald to my knowledge. However, it doesn't mean that Ronald or others did not know them before that time. We also do not know if Hank Sr. and Crystal's father could know each other from living in the same area and being near the same age.
I'd go as far as to risk saying that it was likely.

There certainly could be some areas of common interest beyond family connections, and Satsuma isn't exactly a "teeming metropolis".

How many bars has the place got, anyway?

BBM.
Exactly. I seem to remember for MONTHS many of us wanting and trying to sleuth the Croslins, but constantly being met with protective excuses for each and every one of them. I guess as long as it's not Ron being the responsible party, everyone else is fair game. IMOOC.
I wonder who we'd sleuth if LE came out and said they had narrowed their suspect list down to just Ron and Misty?
Food for thought.
(my bold above)

Citations? Links, please? Since there were so many of them for so long a time you shouldn't have much trouble providing a few.

If you can't, that's okay, because if you can't I don't think it's really providing much to this thread.

Well, even if you can it wouldn't, but I have a suspicion that well will come up dry.

I have to wonder who some people would sleuth (or discuss) if LE cleared Ron and Misty. Do you think that they would change their minds? The ones whose minds are made up already, that is.

Food for thought.

I can't find too many bars listed that I think either of them would hang out in, but I do recall reading a piece about a man who traveled the river by boat and he had photos of a dive with a boat dock there. I am sure there are a quite a few in and around the area. Where else would the fishermen tell their stories of the one that got away besides Meemaw's? LOL

I wonder if there are any good stories of bar fights in that area? Sometimes those can spill out into everyday life and cause hard feelings for eternity.

We probably will never be able to pinpoint something like them having a bar connection, but it is something to keep in mind.

Tommy runs a drywall outfit called T & T. Who is his partner in this business? His other brother? I know they probably didn't, but LE should have checked out the location where he was working at the time of Haleigh's disappearance. People have been known to hide bodies behind sheetrock in buildings.

I know his partner is/was his father, Hank Sr. I know I found and saved some things I found months ago, after a quick look, I came up with this

I'll see what else I can dig up, unfortunately I'm not that organized, and have a ton of info on this case (we can't all be as efficient as Busylady lol). Think I came across a few of these for other years, I'll go check

ETA: Link not working, deleted it.. try this one and type in Croslin, Hank

http://www.sunbiz.org/corioff.html

Well. For starters I'm pretty sure we can rule out Francine's Wine Bar.
LOL Pretty sure you are right.

I did see an Irish pub that had the name of his daughter (the name is very similiar to Haleigh which is another tid bit of info). Since it is another one like Francine's, it is doubtful there is any connection.

Document Number P05000032001
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 03/01/2005
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Last Event ADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT
Event Date Filed 09/15/2006
Event Effective Date NONE

Principal Address
xxxx COUNTY ROAD 302
BUNNELL FL 32110 US

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
CROSLIN, H T JR
xxxx COUNTY ROAD 302
BUNNELL FL 32110 US
Title VP
CROSLIN, H T SR
xxxx COUNTY ROAD 302
BUNNELL FL 32110 US

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...c_comp_name=CROSLINHANKTHOMAS&ret_princ_type=

HANK CROSLIN, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number P02000121345
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 11/13/2002
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Event Date Filed 09/19/2003

Principal Address
*advertiser censored* SOUTH DAYTONA AVE
FLAGLER BEACH FL 32136

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title PRES
H, CROSLIN
*advertiser censored* SOUTH DAYTONA AVE
FLAGLER BEACH FL 32136
(Same link as above only type in Hank Croslin with Hank first.)

This gives us the Flagler County connection to the criminal records of Tommy, imo. Since it doesn't list Jr. or Sr., it could be either one...yes?

Document Number P05000032001
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 03/01/2005
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Event Date Filed 09/15/2006

Principal Address
1425 COUNTY ROAD 302
BUNNELL FL 32110 US

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title P
CROSLIN, H T JR
1425 COUNTY ROAD 302
BUNNELL FL 32110 US
Title VP
CROSLIN, H T SR
1425 COUNTY ROAD 302
BUNNELL FL 32110 US

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/corde...c_comp_name=CROSLINHANKTHOMAS&ret_princ_type=

HANK CROSLIN, INC.
Filing Information
Document Number P02000121345
FEI/EIN Number NONE
Date Filed 11/13/2002
State FL
Status INACTIVE
Event Date Filed 09/19/2003

Principal Address
520 SOUTH DAYTONA AVE
FLAGLER BEACH FL 32136

Officer/Director Detail
Name & Address
Title PRES
H, CROSLIN
520 SOUTH DAYTONA AVE
FLAGLER BEACH FL 32136
(Same link as above only type in Hank Croslin with Hank first.)

This gives us the Flagler County connection to the criminal records of Tommy, imo. Since it doesn't list Jr. or Sr., it could be either one...yes?

Hank Jr. is the President, and Flagler Beach address is listed for
Title PRES
H, CROSLIN

So that would be Jr.'s address. I'm not sure if that's what you are asking though lol :crazy:

At the Bunnell address, it is the first house I have really seen in this case that isn't a mh! It is a very nice two story brick. I don't see anything else there except for a lot of property. This is the first time I have heard Bunnell mentioned, but doesn't mean it hasn't been.

Never mind, I see what you mean SS. The President is listed for T & T and you asking about Hank Croslin, Inc. Duh! Sorry bout that...

Hank Jr. is the President, and Flagler Beach address is listed for
Title PRES
H, CROSLIN

So that would be Jr.'s address. I'm not sure if that's what you are asking though lol :crazy:
The Flager address comes up to another mh park it appears. There is a vacant sand public parking lot across the street. I don't see any buildings or signs to make it appear he had a store front or an office of any kind so it must mean he did run it out of his home.

The current status on that business is inactive. So what does he do for a living now? Is he working for someone else in the drywall biz? Does he even have a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice