Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: People sometimes confuse abandoned with vacant. On the other hand, the description might mean no one has lived in it or maintained it for years. Abandoned can mean "to cease from maintaining, practicing, or using". If JM used the area for dumping a body before, he might have checked for listings of properties for sale.

I just wonder how many bodies are nearby? And if this turns out not to be HG, I don't think it will, but if it does, I have a feeling JM is to blame for whoever that is and how they got there. IMO

G.Alexander(BRKNEWS) ‏@MajorNews911 4h4 hours ago

Serial killer who confessed on killing 1, linked to 6 other women, was also convicted of rape in #Texas in 2009.
WOW! Is this guy related to JM? lol

Okay, I watched the video of the neighbor who was shocked that this was happening so close to her. Older, blonde/gray haired lady with horses. She described a creepy place, unkept. Peace to all of you who live near by. Been through that once in my life too.

That property we have seen pictures of doesn't seem like a horror movie? Don't live there though to know enough. It was a partially faded out cedar siding on the house. Inside per Zillow looked okay. Help? Which house is it? I saw great maps showing the area where I too think the creek was. Dashed lines were where the poster (sorry, love you though) thought the creek was along the tree line. I also saw the straight blue line behind it, or north of it on the map. So a bit confused as to where the creek is. Upper creek and lower creek bed? tia

No, but I'd think (and I'm not a lawyer), that if they had evidence of great blood loss in the car, for example, they would have brought murder charges to the table, not abduction charges. Someone (Coy?) did speak to "voluminous" evidence in the car. Still no murder charges, or even assault charges.

But where are we going with this anyway? Oh, I remember (sorry, tired) to hope that any assault happened in the house for there to be "voluminous" physical evidence remaining there.
I'm still thinking that they just hit him with whatever charges they had down cold to keep him in jail. And think they would have eventually charged him with murder even if her body had not turned up, although I'd have to admit that IF the interior of his car was soaked in blood, the murder charge would have come immediately. But that doesn't mean there couldn't have been some blood, or vomit or urine or something else. (Even though I furnished them with buckets, I hated bringing drunk people home in my car, but would rather clean up the mess than let them drive...)

I also keep thinking about the "intent to defile" and can only think that her gold top or something more personal was found somewhere. Otherwise, how do you get "intent to defile"? (Unless they just assume that anyone taking an inebriated girl for a ride has "intent to defile"...)

<BBM for Focus>

Ocean, since the house and cottage located on this property was vacant for much of the last four years, it would be logical to conclude that recidivist sexual predator; JM, had used this safe haven in the past for his evil, deviant, and heinous crimes against humanity, imo.. The first rule of public safety; 'plan for the worst and hope for the best'.. jmo

Phoebeb's, imo CSI investigators are going through the interiors of the structures<including attics & basement>, and searching the entire grounds of the property and beyond with a fine tooth comb.. Due to the recent leafs falling and blanketing the forest floor, inclement weather and rainfall, this could interfere and hamper a thorough search, imo..The creek/branch will also have to be searched downstream for possible evidence; clothes, remains, etc.. due to heavy rainfalls and flash flooding..imo

Imo, JM would have likely taken advantage of the structure/s; house and cottage, during the hours of darkness without fear of interruption from LE, neighbors, or others.. The structures would have provided shelter from rainy or frigid weather.. Imo, JM is a mixed offender and would have pre-planned the abduction/s, had an abduction kit in his vehicle, and the structure/s would have likely contained a kill kit which included clean up supplies, zip ties/ligatures, headlamp, etc., and possibly an area in one of the structures for temporarily securing his victim/s.. jmo

Never missunderestimate a psychopathic sexual predator/serialkiller, as is JM. JM had honed his skills for years and possibly over a decade, escalating his deviant behavior with each unsuspecting innocent victim taken.... Psychopaths are soulless and very creative, calculating, deflective, and manipulative.. They will fool even the most experienced homicide investigators...

"There is no one who knows me – or who has ever known me – who knows anything about me, really... They're going to tell you something that does not line up with anything I tell you because I'm two different people basically." Quote by AK serial killer Israel Keyes..

And maybe some duct tape???

First time to post on the HG thread.

I agree with you, Bearmama. It takes forever to sift through these posts to get real information. (The layout of the site doesn't help ...with so much wasted space taken up listing which people thanked a poster and some individuals' lengthy sig lines, and annoying animated avatars. Argh.) Then we have to slog through the never-ending tangential discussion of vultures, gates, real estate rules, etc.

So, any chance there can be a summary area that provides only the relevant bits? Would be nice.

But HOW did he know it was vacant? If, in fact he did access from there, to where the remains were found. Just cuz the lights are off doesn't mean no one is home. Does he have acquaintances down that way? That he has ridden by enough, day or night, to know the status? Did someone happen to say to him at some point, oh you remember the blah blah place, it's empty as can be they will never sell it.....?
Or did he access the adjacent property from where the gate is seen in the street view? Is the gate still tere...is the gate locked?

But HOW did he know it was vacant? If, in fact he did access from there, to where the remains were found. Just cuz the lights are off doesn't mean no one is home. Does he have acquaintances down that way? That he has ridden by enough, day or night, to know the status? Did someone happen to say to him at some point, oh you remember the blah blah place, it's empty as can be they will never sell it.....?
Or did he access the adjacent property from where the gate is seen in the street view? Is the gate still tere...is the gate locked?

I saw an article somewhere that stated he was very familiar with that road, so maybe he just frequented it and noticed noone was ever there, or someone inadvertently told him not thinking that they just gave some psycho some useful information.
I wish we knew where that cab was found.

I agree with you, Bearmama. It takes forever to sift through these posts to get real information. (The layout of the site doesn't help ...with so much wasted space taken up listing which people thanked a poster and some individuals' lengthy sig lines, and annoying animated avatars. Argh.) Then we have to slog through the never-ending tangential discussion of vultures, gates, real estate rules, etc.

So, any chance there can be a summary area that provides only the relevant bits? Would be nice.

The is a media links page for updates without discussion.

Here is the main Hannah Graham forum url
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?545-Hannah-Graham

I wondered if he was about to rent it.He was getting ready to move somewhere.

Gina Hall murder case sets precedent in Virginia, helps prosecutors in the courtroom"]

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/gina-hall-murder-case-sets-precedent-in-virginia/25704126

Wow. So it was her case that brought Katie justice. Thanks, Soulmagent.

RIP Katie.

http://www.readthehook.com/86035/cover-little-girl-lost-remembering-katie-worsky-after-25-years

ETA: I know it has nothing to do with Hannah, but re-reading about Katie, the coincidences are uncanny. The man convicted of her murder is 6'5" and was a football player. He lived in Hessian Hills. Katie disappeared from Old Lynchburg Road. A psychic said her body was on a hillside near a shed in Albemarle County.

Myself, I just keep thinking if you have DNA from victim and criminal, you run it through NAMUS. Wouldn't your socks fall off when two, Morgan & the Fairfax rape victim linked that DNA to Hannah? Mine would at least fall down, I bet. lol

Okay, I watched the video of the neighbor who was shocked that this was happening so close to her. Older, blonde/gray haired lady with horses. She described a creepy place, unkept. Peace to all of you who live near by.
Been through that once in my life too

That property we have seen pictures of doesn't seem like a horror movie? Don't live there though to know enough. It was a partially faded out cedar siding on the house. Inside per Zillow looked okay. Help? Which house is it? I saw great maps showing the area where I too think the creek was. Dashed lines were where the poster (sorry, love you though) thought the creek was along the tree line. I also saw the straight blue line behind it, or north of it on the map. So a bit confused as to where the creek is. Upper creek and lower creek bed? tia

<BBM for Focus> RE: Been through that once in my life too
I also lived through a horrific incident with many parallels to this tragedy, DR Know. Creepy abandoned farmhouse and other structure, horses, serene area, young victim raped, held hostage for four days and finally murdered and decapitated..by a 61 year old sexual predator/serial killer that had been active for over four decades according to him, oblivious to LE.. Ironically the horses and local K9s were all aware of the evil in their midst...

Myself, I just keep thinking if you have DNA from victim and criminal, you run it through NAMUS. Wouldn't your socks fall off when two, Morgan & the Fairfax rape victim linked that DNA to Hannah? Mine would at least fall down, I bet. lol

Mine are already sliding down a little after todays announcement! lol

If it helps at all, you can hide signatures and/or avatars on your Profile page under General Settings. You can set the number of posts that appear per page there too.

Looking from Google Street View (from a little further from the house), it looks like it might have been possible to pull in the driveway and drive right around to the rear of the house. The driveway doesn't go that far, but it looks easy to do. If so, the killer could have easily gotten out of sight.

View attachment 61748

Reposting this. JM could have driven up to the back of the house. It was dark so he could have been hidden from the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Featherock