Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once read that DNA testing in a criminal case can take around 60 hours. Assuming also that this case was bumped up in priority. If they had any doubt at all, I don't believe they would have called off the search. IMO, LE gathered enough evidence at the scene and are now awaiting DNA results so they can add murder to the existing charges.

Me too. I got my first cavity and x-rays in my mid thirties. I did have dental care as a child though.

For some reason, I am convinced that Hannah had regular dental care. She came from an affluent family and ... well ... I just can't imagine a family today with full benefits neglecting regular dental care. I am sure that she saw a dentist from early childhood. I am sure that there are dental records. Given that her remains have not been identified based on dental records, I'm inclined to believe that her teeth are not intact.

Morgan came from an affluent family as well ... so they had dental records.

Apologizing in advance for the OT, just wanted to say that I will only know JC as the Jinkasaurus from now on.

I'm so glad this is out here. It is hilarious! And really I am so sad...because we can see this beautiful girl...and then we can't...ever again. The visual aspect of seeing her walking around...and then nothing. Just horrible... I'm so glad we have a lighter moment thanks to the " jinkasaurus"
That helps a lot.

(from TxJan1971 on the 2005 thread.)
I had missed this on pg 2. In case someone hasn't seen it.

http://www.bdtonline.com/news/article_014f083a-5965-11e4-b67d-67a03ffc3f40.html

"Matthew's attorney, James L. Camblos III, said Tuesday he will not be representing Matthew in the Fairfax rape and abduction case. He also declined to say whether he told his client that the remains found Saturday are suspected of being Graham’s."

So how do we read this? Why is his attorney not following? Is it a jurisdictional thing?

It also said that Andrew wells worked at anchorage farm in 2010 when Morgan Harrington was found. That area of Albemarle and nelson is really small. Wells lane is only 8 miles from cannery loop where randy Taylor lived...

Yes, I saw that. At first it really jumped out at me. And then after reflecting for a moment it struck me that given the proximity of the farm where MH was found to the current remains location scene, it makes total sense. I am sure several area residents worked that farm or its neighbors. People tend to work, hang out travel the roads of areas near where they live. Just like this area relates to JM it also relates to so many others.

He stated he was hired as JLM's attorney before any charges were brought; I would think he doesn't have to represent him in any charges related to Morgan or Hannah either. It will be interesting to see if he continues as JLM's attorney when more (local) charges are brought.

I know that attorneys have to be admitted to practice in certain court jurisdictions, or have a local attorney with them (can't remember the term for that). My question would be is Camblos allowed to practice in Fairfax county courts (any VA court), or does that apply to attorneys wanting to represent a client in other states?

ETA

Pro hac vice

Seems to apply to attorneys out of state; so does that mean since Camblos is a member of the VA Bar, he can practice in Fairfax County courts?

Yes, a license to practice in VA means you are admitted in all Virginia state courts.

Wells Lane isn't all that close to anchorage farm and is even further from old Lynchburg road. Maybe 20 minutes from Anchorage?

Did you notice that Mr. Wells said that he was working on Anchorage Farm when Morgan was discovered?
"Unfortunately, he knows how these kinds of situations tend to pan out. He was working on Anchorage Farm in Albemarle County when Morgan Harrington's body was found in 2010."
Talk about a small world! And in case anyone's wondering, no, I don't believe that Mr. Wells is somehow involved, just pointing out the insane coincidence.

Wells Lane isn't all that close to anchorage farm and is even further from old Lynchburg road. Maybe 20 minutes from Anchorage?

I don't believe anyone was implying that it is. Previous reports indicated that Matthew's mom lived a few miles from Old Lynchburg Rd., but she has clearly moved - to the house in Nelson County on Wells Lane.

our resident regular person tweeter who referred to grandparents home is now in MSM. If I am correct that means we can discuss what he says in the linked articles but he and grandparents off limits for sleuthing. A mod will surely let me know if I am mistaken.

The body was discovered on an abandoned property off Old Lynchburg Road in Albemarle County. Joe McDaniel said his family used to own the property.

“My grandfather actually built this house with his own hands,” said McDaniel as he showed CBS 6 old pictures of the land.

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/21/property...in-hannah-graham-search-called-teardrop-hill/

For some reason, I am convinced that Hannah had regular dental care. She came from an affluent family and ... well ... I just can't imagine a family today with full benefits neglecting regular dental care. I am sure that she saw a dentist from early childhood. I am sure that there are dental records. Given that her remains have not been identified based on dental records, I'm inclined to believe that her teeth are not intact.

Morgan came from an affluent family as well ... so they had dental records.

BBM. Yes, I speculated about this earlier today. If Morgan was ID'd using dental records I can see JM removing HG's teeth. I honestly think that's a stretch but who can really say. He's such a mixed bag of deceit and carelessness I'm having a tough time getting a handle on what I think he'd do or not do.

I'm still not sure if her teeth would fall out on their own by now...?

Wonder if there is a risk of two or more trials coming too close together for one lawyer to prepare.
Also JM may end up qualifying for a public defender and no one wants 2-3 of those in a row, probably.

This is slightly off-topic, but while we are pondering many things while awaiting confirmation of some of the most important things, now seems as good a time as any to say how much I appreciate everyone here, who takes time out from their own lives and problems to come together and advocate for the many missing and murdered on these threads. To the very many locals from the Charlottesville area who have joined, in hopes that even in some small way, they can help bring justice for Hannah and the others missing from the area, I say thank you. If they could, these missing and murdered would say 'thank you'. I know most of you will see this through to the end, and when that time finally comes, I hope that you will stay for all the many others that are here, and sadly, will be here. I feel like you will, because WS kinda becomes a part of you once you have had your eyes opened. Again, thank you for being here. I am proud to be part of this 'family'. JMO

I don't believe anyone was implying that it is. Previous reports indicated that Matthew's mom lived a few miles from Old Lynchburg Rd., but she has clearly moved - to the house in Nelson County on Wells Lane.

Someone said it was surprising at first, and then not surprising because they are all the same area. And they are all the same area, yes, but it is still a weird coincidence. The area is small and intertwined, but I wouldn't put that part of nelson county into the realm of proximity to that area of albemarle county. That's all I was saying. It is a weird coincidence. Made even weirder that it is actually probably halfway between anchorage farm and the McDonald's where Alexis Murphy was last seen.

I missed it, anything of importance?

Not really, new tenant moved in Oct 2 (I think). He said JM lived there with a guy and that guy's girlfriend. New tenant said the only thing there when he moved in was a picture on the wall that Griff J said had white dust and some scratches, so he alluded to possibly used for drugs. Then he was walking around the mall with that pic later. haha. But, no, nothing too exciting or pertinent

Did you notice that Mr. Wells said that he was working on Anchorage Farm when Morgan was discovered?
"Unfortunately, he knows how these kinds of situations tend to pan out. He was working on Anchorage Farm in Albemarle County when Morgan Harrington's body was found in 2010."
Talk about a small world! And in case anyone's wondering, no, I don't believe that Mr. Wells is somehow involved, just pointing out the insane coincidence.

Bet he's feeling a bit cursed.

That time of the evening. News stories being released. All the reporters have been out all day chasing their own angles on this case. We have a night of reading ahead sleuths :) Trying to make sure I remember to link them in the media thread as I go.

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. -- The man charged in the disappearance of University of Virginia student Hannah Graham may not learn of the evidence against him until after he's prosecuted in a courtroom 100 miles away.

On Monday, Jesse Matthew was indicted in Fairfax County on three felony counts related to a 2005 sexual assault. It's unclear where the 32-year-old Albemarle County resident will first stand trial.

Read more: http://www.wtop.com/41/3726795/Where-will-Matthew-be-tried-first#ixzz3GpUzvAC9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!