Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what's the chance JLM has been completely honest with his lawyer?

The lawyer was a prosecutor who seemed very reluctant to prosecute according to letters to editor, reviews of cases, and other examinations of his record that came out in the published newspapers when James Camblos decided to run for office.

Perhaps being a defense attorney is what he really wanted to be all along. (JMO)

IMO and from what I can tell.. Prosecuting is harder than being a defense attorney.. So that might imply he's just lazy..

So, what's the chance JLM has been completely honest with his lawyer?

The lawyer was a prosecutor who seemed very reluctant to prosecute according to letters to editor, reviews of cases, and other examinations of his record that came out in the published newspapers when James Camblos decided to run for office.

Perhaps being a defense attorney is what he really wanted to be all along. (JMO)

JMO Generally, Defense lawyers let their client tell their story but do not ask directly if the client is guilty of the crime. JMO

Not that much more. The spacing and the size and other things can show a match. But some parents I know are refusing to get xrays for their kids. Those with no cavities or issues. So such kids could end up with no such dental records. That Hannah's teeth are so nice could mean braces, and lots of dental records.

I think we'll find out today that the body is definitely Hannah's.

The British are known for beautiful skin and poor teeth. There is a stark contrast between Hannah's teeth and her father's. She obviously had braces and/or cosmetic dentistry. Or possibly false teeth.

I was just looking at the Bing "bird's eye view" aerial photos again and noticed there appears to be a dirt road beyond the creek. I've marked it with red arrows. For reference, I've highlighted the creek (and smaller drainage/dry bed) with blue. The houses are in yellow.

The dirt road appears to go about as close to the site as the main road. I wonder how accessible it is.

Graham-10.jpg

I found a picture of Hannah with what appears to be braces on, so there would be X-rays and dental records. If you look closely, brackets are there. image.jpg

I was just looking at the Bing "bird's eye view" aerial photos again and noticed there appears to be a dirt road beyond the creek. I've marked it with red arrows. For reference, I've highlighted the creek (and smaller drainage/dry bed) with blue. The houses are in yellow.

The dirt road appears to go about as close to the site as the main road. I wonder how accessible it is.

View attachment 61876

Can you tell how far the main creek is from the house?

The British are known for beautiful skin and poor teeth. There is a stark contrast between Hannah's teeth and her father's. She obviously had braces and/or cosmetic dentistry. Or possibly false teeth.

Have British relatives and I can tell you that the younger generation, say 25 years and down, get braces just like Americans. And the older generations are getting into tooth whitening. While the oldies will tell you that they like teeth with some character (aka snaggleteeth) they make sure that their kids get braces if they can afford it. All that tea and ciggies take a toll after a few decades. Young Brits of a certain station in life mostly all have straight teeth.

View attachment 61876

That looks like the long driveway we were talking about yesterday that's beyond the gate on the next door property. On the Albemarle Cty website, the GIS marks a long driveway that comes very close to the water/ creek. Or maybe that is the creek in a dry state?

That looks like the long driveway we were talking about yesterday that's beyond the gate on the next door property. On the Albemarle Cty website, the GIS marks a long driveway that comes very close to the water/ creek. Or maybe that is the creek in a dry state?

It "appears" to continue directly TO the little cottage, or am I seeing things?

There's also another "road" visible to the south of the site which I've marked with red arrows. The site is highlighted in yellow. And the access point for this road should be around the blue area. From Google Street View, there doesn't appear to be any access right at that point, but there is a gate up the road a bit.

Graham-11.jpg

Can you tell how far the main creek is from the house?

Assuming Google has put their creek text right on the actual creek (and we know they're off with roads at times), the main creek would be about 115' from the smaller cabin and 250' from the main house. For those who care, I took the Google aerial photo and scaled it up in CAD to get measurements.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/what-when-the-prosecution-must-disclose.html

This might help explain why we may not know much, including cause and manner of death, condition of remains, and any details of evidence, witnesses, investigation, until trial. Just my opinion, of course.

Chief Longo, being a lawyer as well as law enforcement knows "when to hold'em, when to fold'em and when to show'em."

(forgive me Kenny Rogers) ;8->

Who is the Charlottesville chief prosecutor? We will probably get to know him or her and their team in the near future.

map4AlbCtygis.JPG

Maybe this will work- look at the long road next door to lot with cottage and main house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak