Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the remains are those of HG's, but what I do believe if they aren't hers, is they could still be a victim of JM's. So with enough evidence he could still be convicted of more, I know it might be far fetched, but nothing has surprised me about this case yet. JM IS far fetched.

The "dirt road" (as posted before) along with what is possibly more of it very close to the site (marked in purple).

Graham-10b.jpg

There's also another "road" visible to the south of the site which I've marked with red arrows. The site is highlighted in yellow. And the access point for this road should be around the blue area. From Google Street View, there doesn't appear to be any access right at that point, but there is a gate up the road a bit.

View attachment 61878

If you keep following the little road, it appears to lead to a mansion in the middle of nowhere. or close to it.

Agreed mirv22! However, I recall reading last week or the week before that LE was suspending all searches on Mon. & Tue. I assumed this is because they need to get their 'poop in a scoop' on those days from the prior searches the week before. Now that remains have been found, that has probably changed. They may keep further searches on the 'down low' to avoid media and spectators.

Do any locals know if Le is still at the search site today? TIA

I am pretty sure that is the stream or dried creek bed. If you look at the markings of where the stream is on Google maps it almost exactly at that spot.

That may be right, here is where I colored in where I gathered the creek traveled. Post 209 http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...nsic-Confirmation**-3&p=11108794#post11108794 Perhaps what JohnTate pointed to is the Ammonett Branch creek, and the other highlighted areas, closer to the homes, are the "dry" creek beds?

ETA... Never mind...JohnTate highlighted the same area I did for the Ammonett Branch creek...I THINK! Agh! I think it is a road that he pointed to now. The one that shows in the grid map probably.

Assuming Google has put their creek text right on the actual creek (and we know they're off with roads at times), the main creek would be about 115' from the smaller cabin and 250' from the main house. For those who care, I took the Google aerial photo and scaled it up in CAD to get measurements.

Hmmm, that doesn't "look" right. I am looking at a property that is 135' deep (where I live) and there's no way that Ammonett Creek is only 150' from the cabin. Using the Old Lynchburg road as a guide (which is probably about 20' wide), the Ammonett Creek seems much farther away from both houses. JMO

I wonder why not??

My guess is because they still have a lot of searching to do to turn up additional evidence in this case.....and possibly many more cases as well.

If LE does have a serial killer on their hands, I expect them to be a lot more tight-lipped and completely by the book from here on out since they wouldnt want to be responsible for letting him walk free.

They may not have a press conference but I cannot see them refusing to confirm or deny if the body found is Hannahs.

AlbemarleCoPolice @AlbemarleCoPD · 9m 9 minutes ago

Media: For your planning purposes, there will NOT be a press conference to announce the ME's findings. We will release a written statement.

Hmmm, that doesn't "look" right. I am looking at a property that is 135' deep (where I live) and there's no way that Ammonett Creek is only 150' from the cabin. Using the road as a guide (which is probably about 20' wide), the Ammonett Creek seems much farther away from both houses. JMO

The USGS topo map (which should be pretty darn accurate) shows the creek location coming very close to Old Lynchburg Road. Our site marked with red arrow:

Graham-6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member