Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If hannah was strangled wouldn't there be a broken bone there? It seems we've discussed this particular bone before in caylee Anthony case where hers was still intact?

Perhaps my wording was a little harsh, my apologies. However I live in this area and am familiar with the terminology used to describe our various terrain anomalies, IE dry creek beds and how they are in local terrain.

I agree, WS is amazing brain collective, that's why I joined in the first place when I was involved with the Alexis Murphy case. I prefer not to be verified as to who I am or who I work for because I am not the press or public liaison and it could carry repercussions if I was quoted as such. Sometimes I have tried to assist people in focusing their efforts on other facts, perhaps that it wrong but there are times I can't just come out and say "That's wrong because the evidence shows this..."

Now that I have seemed to annoy quite a few people this morning with my words, I think it is time for me to take a break from WS. Best wishes to all and thank you for the time you do spend in trying to find that one thing, no matter how small, that may be of assistance in getting justice for those who have no voice.

I actually really appreciated your post, and don't see anything offensive about telling us that we are "off base." And I am one of the dry creek bed fixaters. Lol.

If this is correct (and looks to be so thanks for posting) then my thoughts of HG being in the woods off to the left side of the cottage would be wrong. And that is very scary to me because I was thinking off the side of the cottage due to tree cover driving in. What you have posted shows that he prob just drove right up that open driveway. There is great cover behind the house, but to just drive up that driveway out in the open, even in the dark, is very bold....scary.
He either doesn't think that deeply about it or he just doesn't care.
Anyway, thanks for posting.

I think the red circle drawn is not exact location of remains, just for non-websleuthers who have not studied maps to the degree we have. I believe it's just a circle drawn on the property to show the lot. jmo

Wow. If it's a dumping ground, this case takes on a whole other dimension. It also might wrap up several missing persons cases in the area. IMO

I was watching CNN right after the last PC and a woman reporter (didn't catch her name) stated LE told her to expect this case to grow. Or maybe she said expand. The implication was there will be many more victims.

Originally Posted by skibaboo View Post
Marlena Baldacci ‏@MarlenaCNN 2m2 minutes ago
Skeletal remains found in search for #HannahGraham still at crime scene, after they've been removed, investigators will dig for more #CNN

Marlena Baldacci @MarlenaCNN · 2m 2 minutes ago
According to a police source, investigators are looking in the area to see if this is a dumping ground for bodies, from @JeanCasarezCNN #CNN

https://twitter.com/MarlenaCNN

And there it is.

Yep. :(

If hannah was strangled wouldn't there be a broken bone there? It seems we've discussed this particular bone before in caylee Anthony case where hers was still intact?

The hyoid bone and I doubt that Sgt Terry would have been able to tell - that is what an ME does.

CNN is saying only the skull has been sent to Richmond...that the rest of the remains are still at the scene and they are looking for additional remains..for Hannah and any possible others.

That seems odd - the ME is tasked not only with identifying the remains but also trying to determine a cause of death - even if the cause of death was "obvious" i.e. a gunshot wound to the head, the ME would still be required to examine the remains in their entirety as well as collect any evidence that may be on the remains.

What? does this mean CNN is just wrong, or that Jean C has a scoop?

ETA: meant to post this one:
Marlena Baldacci ‏@MarlenaCNN 32m32 minutes ago

Skeletal remains found in search for #HannahGraham still at crime scene, after they've been removed, investigators will dig for more #CNN
Details

I think ILOKAL meant recent speculation. There was a big creek debate pages back. I beleive I read it all (it got real old) and was basically debating the creek that is clearly mapped and visible froma topology and tree line standponit to one that was more difficult to see...and which I never saw but the point being I dont think there is any confirmation os the specific creek location where remains were found.

FWIW, I wasn't personally offended and I thought your comment about an insurance adjuster was funny. Then again, I haven't been posting here very long. Then again, a creek bed or dry creek beds are pretty much the same no matter where one lives. My WS name indicates some of the places I have lived and a creek is a creek is a creek, so to speak!

I feel strangely proud of deciphering "Illinois, Oklahoma, Alabama." At least I have successfully sleuthed something today. Don't tell me if I am wrong, please.

The British are known for beautiful skin and poor teeth. There is a stark contrast between Hannah's teeth and her father's. She obviously had braces and/or cosmetic dentistry. Or possibly false teeth.

What an old-fashioned cliche/stereotype :(. & anyway, Hannah had lived in the US since she was 5.

I LOVE DR G!! I watch her show all the time.

OT, I can't believe I recognized her voice after all this time. I was just typing away and then paused to see who was talking. I've never watched her show though.
What time/night does it air? Sorry for the OT.

Back to topic....Dr. G also stated that LE is most likely doing a map and grid of the area before the rest of the remains will be removed to extract possible forensic evidence.

All - I dont think this has been addressed - looking at the aerial shots of the crime scene (recent, not google) and taking note of the large amount of cars...count them....where are all those people that drove those cars???

What? does this mean CNN is just wrong, or that Jean C has a scoop?

ETA: meant to post this one:
Marlena Baldacci ‏@MarlenaCNN 32m32 minutes ago

Details
I think they have a scoop...
Marlena Baldacci ‏@MarlenaCNN 34m34 minutes ago

According to a police source, investigators are looking in the area to see if this is a dumping ground for bodies, from @JeanCasarezCNN #CNN

What an old-fashioned cliche/stereotype :(. & anyway, Hannah had lived in the US since she was 5.

It may be a cliche or stereotype but there is often a modicum of truth to be found inside. Ive heard MANY brits, even famous ones, acknowledge the hereditary link to poor teeth.

I think it is a concrete septic cover something like this

View attachment 61901

It could be. I can't see if the picture is tilted or if that's really a hill there, but if it's an up-slant, it would be unusual (not impossible, though) to have the septic tank there. I'm leaning toward the well cover idea.

All - I dont think this has been addressed - looking at the aerial shots of the crime scene (recent, not google) and taking note of the large amount of cars...count them....where are all those people that drove those cars???

Good point. I think that supports the idea that they are in the woods behind the house and in the house. Not in the yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Metcalflovestruecrime