Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it certainly makes it easy to see the different styles of the in charge investigators.

It also might explain the 8 miles search area C ville. I think maybe if we look over the case we might see hints at jurisdiction issue.

No presser expected after an I.D? That is rude ,it is the closing presser where people of the public start to accept what has happened and get closure to their fears and morn the loss of the citizen...WTH
In the presser the other night, it sounded like *that* was their closing presser. All the thank yous for countless hours in the search, etc. I do agree with you, in such a complex, confusing and disturbing case, a little information to quell the public would certainly help perception, but honestly, not sure how much they care about perception anymore since he is locked up.

New search for missing Nelson Co teen Alexis Murphy in the works. Detectives have specific location to search, but wont give any details

Whoa. Can anyone find a link to the testimony of seeing her with the black guy with dreads?

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Prosecution-Rests-in-Randy-Taylor-Trial-258308941.html

Once commonwealth's attorney Anthony Martin rested his case, Hallahan called his first witness. One woman claimed to have seen Murphy and Taylor together near a downtown Charlottesville parking garage after seeing the two on the news. She also testified about seeing a burgundy car driven by a man with dreadlocks.

An FBI agent previously testified that he checked tapes from the garage, and no people or vehicles matched any descriptions.

Caution. Ocean full of salt. I noticed an unusual tweet by private citizen with hashtag #HannahGraham showing a photo of a property that is not the one MSM has been showing or we have been looking at. Claims it is family members property and now a crime scene in relation to this investigation. Again this is not a MSM tweet so considered rumor and not linkable. Just something I intend to keep an eye on in light of the fact that creeks and rivers sometimes swell during rains and objects tend to be carried down them from one area of land to perhaps another.

[BBM]

Sorry for the teensiest quibble here, but a grain of salt = the smallest amount of credibility. An ocean full of salt would therefore mean lots of credibility. Nancy Grace's "take it with a box of salt" is hugely incongruous.

I agree that other areas need to be investigated. I'm still thinking that this place up the road would be worth checking out. This was being discussed by some of us very early on when there was talk of a body being found. It is about .4 miles from where the remains were found. It seems completely abandoned based on the earth view. Totally overgrown. https://www.google.com/maps/dir//37...91,-78.6221385,212m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

YEP, exactly the spot I'm thinking about.. gave me chills when I saw it on Google. If its abandoned.. and it looks so since there are so many trees right next to the house's roof,... then this looks secluded enough to be a place of interest considering a body was found close by. Who knows, maybe some decent folks live there though, and if so, I would feel badly posting about it. as they could read this someday, but it is really covered up by all that foliage. Seems like the perfect place to do some criminal activity because it is so covered up.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Prosecution-Rests-in-Randy-Taylor-Trial-258308941.html

Once commonwealth's attorney Anthony Martin rested his case, Hallahan called his first witness. One woman claimed to have seen Murphy and Taylor together near a downtown Charlottesville parking garage after seeing the two on the news. She also testified about seeing a burgundy car driven by a man with dreadlocks.

An FBI agent previously testified that he checked tapes from the garage, and no people or vehicles matched any descriptions.

bbm -It's probably because it was an orange car.

Yes, I would imagine so as well. The story last night inferred the new search for Alexis would be more towards Lovingston.

I can't imagine though waiting until November or December to do a re-search for her. Possibly because of coordination efforts.

This winter is supposed to be miserable, too, with cold and snow. The sooner they start, the better.

Sealed search warrants means to me that they're looking for his cache of memorabilia - God only knows how many women he's murdered. If they find his cache, that may lead them to find other missing women/girls. I can't believe he doesn't have a lot more bodies hidden - how could he control himself for years on end? No, he's got more.

Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I'm just now catching up from last night's posts.

From the article posted here by tlcya (thanks, btw!), it sounds like her body wasn't send to the ME in Richmond; only her skull was sent. If that's the case they are REALLY being super careful in this investigation, making sure they don't miss a single microscopic bit of evidence.

I'm with everyone else here who thinks these are definitely Hannah's remains, and that hers may possibly be the first set of remains to be found in this area. :(

Also wanted to point out, if this information is true, then it seems possible that at least some of the remains may have been partially buried or concealed in mud or muck or carried by muck or water some distance from other portions of remains (ala Caylee Anthony excavations at scene of her remains located).

I recall what a big undertaking that was. In that case, the remains do not appear to have been buried by her killer whose name I refuse to type but after having been there awhile became covered by water and crud due to flooding, then waters receded, small wildlife predation, made for a very difficult painstaking recovery of those remains. I hope that is not what we are dealing with here but the longer they stay on that scene the more I think it may be the case.

Yes, I would imagine so as well. The story last night inferred the new search for Alexis would be more towards Lovingston.

I can't imagine though waiting until November or December to do a re-search for her. Possibly because of coordination efforts.

Everyone Should read Alexis thread.
Its possible she could be found in Charolettesville.

I think Since the SAR thread came so close, based on research in HG's case to this crime scene location ,we should reveiw Alexis thread and the research on there to see if before the search we could offer any helpful tips as to an area where RAT could have hidden Alexis. RAT and JM seems very much alike in their methods of abduction.

JUST IN: Sheriff Brooks tells @HenryGraff they will search for #AlexisMurphy in Orange County in November.

Everything with RT was sealed as well. Sit back and be prepared for very little information and anything major will more than likely be sealed.

This makes me think there IS a connection via DNA to that unknown DNA in the AM case to JM. I have thought this from the get go. I reallllllly hope they find her!!!!!!

No ,they already Know there is no connection. It would have been ruled out when Trina Murphy and Gil ,were wondering if Morgans case was related to Alexis's. JMO These two woman questions things and dont believe everything they hear,they would have wanted proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie