Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation** #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have personal access to one of the key reporters on the HG case. Just spoke with him and FWIW, the media has heard nothing today, not even a peep from their confidential, inside, "someone close to the investigation" sources.

For anybody wondering about the hiking trails at Walnut Creek Park, EveryTrail has a few maps that people have submitted. The two best are:

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1463911

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=1014225

That's what I'm wondering. It says 2 miles. Didn't Otto say that the command center was 3 something miles from 3193? How about the first location the command center was set up. Does anyone know or remember exactly how far that is from 3193?

wcp.JPG

This is where the crime scene tape was

It says 1.8 miles so ... its possible https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/37.9239167,-78.6153611/37.9358519,-78.5921303/@37.9308885,-78.6131211,2420m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1

It has bugged me for days. I think they have been/are still searching along that trail that goes through the woods.

I do believe that LE has found Hannah, but, I also think the reason for combing areas so geographically distant is either #1 Hannah was able to run away at some point, thereby leaving a possible trail of evidence OR #2 JM actually took Hannah to more than one location for some reason. LE in this case has been very careful up to this point and I don't see them changing their strategy now. Just a waiting game for us to be given more information. I am sooooo very not patient - but trusting in this process. Kudos to all the WSers that have been here for so very long and are so dedicated. Your talents blow me away! Thank you so much for the fruits of your efforts! I am sure Hannah would be honored that so many former strangers care so deeply for her.

Remember where the remains were found might not be the actual spot where the murder occurred. They could have been moved. It was almost a week until JM became a actual suspect?

Henry Graff has photos of the areas being searched today. Scroll down his feed for specifics.

https://twitter.com/HenryGraff

Don't have a map handy, but they reference Red Hill and Old Lynchburg roads, the KOA Campground sign is pictured - and all those areas will be closed through Friday.

(BTW - RAT has been transferred to Powhatan Correctional Facility. FWIW.)

Don't have a map handy, but they reference Red Hill and Old Lynchburg roads, the KOA Campground sign is pictured - and all those areas will be closed through Friday.

I was thinking , One of the long island serial killers victims (i know crazy right) just here me out.

Jessica Taylor.. the pitt bulls orange county connection... wow

That and I am going to check my photos out from the night camping ,maybe he did have the awful chigger bites (which I still have signs of the bite left. wow.) I looked arround there.

Does anyone know if LE has indicated whether the murders occurred somewhere else and then the bodies dumped? I'm just wondering if the dump sites are also the actual crime scenes. With the Fairfax victim, he dragged her behind a shed in the pool area, committed the assault, and then ran away. The Liberty assault seems similar. Also, the area where Morgan was found was said to be hard to access, so I was wondering if he actually carried her body there or if he forced her to go there and then committed the assault.

Does anyone know if LE has indicated whether the murders occurred somewhere else and then the bodies dumped? I'm just wondering if the dump sites are also the actual crime scenes. With the Fairfax victim, he dragged her behind a shed in the pool area, committed the assault, and then ran away. The Liberty assault seems similar. Also, the area where Morgan was found was said to be hard to access, so I was wondering if he actually carried her body there or if he forced her to go there and then committed the assault.

They haven't commented on that. They haven't even said who's body/bodies they found.

Remember where the remains were found might not be the actual spot where the murder occurred. They could have been moved. It was almost a week until JM became a actual suspect?

Aerial maps over time of the areas along those roads he lived off if you compare, overtime, especially the ones posted with sparse foliage show all kinds of little trails. Were there any ground penetrating mapping done of this area during the initial tech inputs of the search?

So it looks like they're searching the roadside ditches on all the roads leading to the site where the remains were found. Maybe just looking for clothes or such and not after a specific lead.

and cell phone IMO

So it looks like they're searching the roadside ditches on all the roads leading to the site where the remains were found. Maybe just looking for clothes or such and not after a specific lead.
Knowing where the remains were found, LE probably now have a much clearer picture of the route he most likely would have taken after leaving the mall area. A local reported that there ia a gas station/convenience store on OL Rd near where remains were found, though I cant confirm that. If there is, it is very possible the orange car was picked up on cam that night.I sure hope LE checks all along that road for evidence that may have been tossed from the car. I think her iPhone may have ended up on the roadside. Now I am back to work. See yall tonight and hopefully we will have confirmation of ID by then. JMO

@FloydYarmuthCNN 1h1 hour ago
Searchers today looking for "evidence" related to #HannahGraham 2 miles from where remains were found. #CNN

Hmm...2 miles away? I wonder where?

Perhaps they got a cell ping from HG's phone, or even JM's--two miles from where her remains were found. JMO

That's what I'm wondering. It says 2 miles. Didn't Otto say that the command center was 3 something miles from 3193? How about the first location the command center was set up. Does anyone know or remember exactly how far that is from 3193?

I think Otto was estimating. When the command center was moved to the beach the distance would be greater. The report had already said they are searching two miles from the scene which is reported to be 3193.

A shame, because it is raining here all day. Tomorrow, abundant sunshine is forecast.

Thankfully the rain stopped here in Cville this morning. Sunshine since then mainly thankfully.

I think they just mean they have closed it off at that intersection (as well as the Plank intersection) of Old Lynchburg. I haven't seen anything about search activity or potential crime scenes along Red Hill.

I know they haven't said whether the body they recently found is actually Hannah's, but Morgan was found only a few miles from the remains found on Saturday. I was just wondering whether one or both sites are the actual crime scenes or dump sites, based on LJ's previous, alleged behavior.

Knowing where the remains were found, LE probably now have a muvh clearer picture of the roite he most likely would have taken after leaving the mall area. A local reported that there ia a gas station/convenience store on OL Rd near where remains wete found, though I cant confirm that. If there is, it is very possible the orange car was picked up on cam that night.I sure hope LE checks all along that road for evidence that may have been tossed from the car. I think her iPhone may have ended up on the roadsidr. Now I am back to work. See yall tonight and hopefully we will have confirmation of ID by then. JMO

Maybe looking for some pieces to Jms car...the orange car looked pretty beat up. I know some witness's stated it has looked like that for a while tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member