Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me wonder more than ever if JM didn't take Morgan to that vacant house and she was able to make a run for it. :(

I agree 100%. I think he made mistakes with Morgan, and one was that she wasn't incapacitated enough and she made a run for it. This would explain his anger and brutality (broken bones, etc.) when he caught her. I really hope Hannah's remains are in much better shape and plenty of DNA and other evidence is able to be recovered.

I am still so sad, even though I expected this day to come. This case was what brought me to WS. I followed the Taylor Behl case many years ago, mostly because her online presence made me feel as if I would have been friends with her, had I known her. I felt the same about Hannah - she seemed like such a sweet, funny, smart girl. I wish for strength for her family and friends, and I hope that this ordeal will bring some sort of closure for MH's family as well.

I have always thought he took them to places where teens might go to "park" or drink, etc. I thought Morgan was carried from the scene to Anchorage because he had more time---she was abducted much earlier in the night. I too wonder if people have survived the experience because they didn't fight whereas Morgan and Hannah (and maybe others) fought back and were killed. To me, this scenario fits in with him having "peaked" in high school, reliving his glory days, and having a simplistic outlook (not that I think he is stupid--I do not but I don't think this is a complex MO). It also fits in with the 2002 Liberty allegations where he claims the sex was consensual but she did not. I think he does have places staked out but for sex, not necessarily murder. Rejection, then rage, and then it becomes murder. All my personal theory, which if correct, should lead, or have led, to witnesses.
A place staked out for sex? A grown man with his own apartment has a place for sex. Do you mean RAPE?

She was not found in Walnut Creek park. She was found on an abandoned property off Old Lynchburg Rd. Those initial reports were false.

Thank you! I thought I had really missed the boat somewhere. ;)

Many drugs show up in hair testing.

I don't think hair is adequate for LE especially if a trial is anticipated. Tissue is required because a more exact measurement of each drug must be documented. I may be wrong, but hair yields very general results just verifying presence or not of a particular drug. Anyone know differently?

In my limited experience, toxicology reports can take several months. Maybe they can expedite since this is high profile.

My understanding was that Gilamon's property was all the way on the other side of Rt 29... so it's not even close to Old Lynchburg Road.

The area Gilamon indicated he lived is on the other side of 29, but between 5 and 10 miles as the crow flies from where they found remains today.

<modsnip>

I think I may have found it but I have to wait again just like before.... :(

I thought I read he was "contracting" with the cab company. I think subcontractor cabbies work their own hours / be their own boss. But yeah, I wonder if they have a record of him signing off for the night after he picked up MH.
His cab was found on a farm in Albemarle County...could it have been this one where HG was found?

I agree 100%. I think he made mistakes with Morgan, and one was that she wasn't incapacitated enough and she made a run for it. This would explain his anger and brutality (broken bones, etc.) when he caught her. I really hope Hannah's remains are in much better shape and plenty of DNA and other evidence is able to be recovered.

I am still so sad, even though I expected this day to come. This case was what brought me to WS. I followed the Taylor Behl case many years ago, mostly because her online presence made me feel as if I would have been friends with her, had I known her. I felt the same about Hannah - she seemed like such a sweet, funny, smart girl. I wish for strength for her family and friends, and I hope that this ordeal will bring some sort of closure for MH's family as well.

RSBRY, best post I've seen this week!!!

Longo clearly says abandoned PROPERTY in the PC. I've seen it replayed like 10 times on CNN. No mention of STRUCTURE in the PC.

No offence, but what is really the difference? Property, structure, house....All the same thing in the end, no?

Just semantics!

I am very new here, have followed this case since the beginning, and this will likely be my last post. I can't wrap my mind around a young woman's death for a guy to have mere moments, even seconds of power or getting his rocks off. I'm sorry if this is inappropriate, but....OMG. Kudos to you sleuthers helping case after case, I'm just sick and dumbfounded. I hope I didn't break rules.

Hi everyone,

they also said that the public search for tomorrow has been canceled. But, since they wanted to search that park (such a specific place) and she was found today near that park, it is possible maybe that LJ said something? I hope so, it will make things easier (especially if he killed other girls that haven't been found yet). Also, do we know who is the owner of that property? They said many times to owners to search their empty properties. It appears that somebody didn't do it, unless nobody owned it.

No offence, but what is really the difference? Property, structure, house....All the same thing in the end, no?

Just semantics!
Property could mean open LAND, whereas structure or house would mean a building with four walls and a roof. Very different!

. . . and to think that this perverted murderer was disguised in a "helper" profession ~ transporting our ill and loved ones during their most vulnerable moments. There are no words mean enough to describe him.

WAVY TV (Norfolk Va) report that she was found in a shallow grave. Dogs hit on the area... Old Lynchburg road is in the area
that LJM used to live, on Ponderosa Trail, which connects to Old Lynchburg Road.

http://wavy.com/2014/10/18/charlottesville-officers-to-make-hannah-graham-announcement/

FWIW, I have found WAVYs reporting to be thorough and accurate. (I am not local but had a direct connection to a major story in Virginia and North Carolina.) Time will tell.

Hi everyone,

they also said that the public search for tomorrow has been canceled. But, since they wanted to search that park (such a specific place) and she was found today near that park, it is possible maybe that LJ said something? I hope so, it will make things easier (especially if he killed other girls that haven't been found yet). Also, do we know who is the owner of that property? They said many times to owners to search their empty properties. It appears that somebody didn't do it, unless nobody owned it.

IMO, JM didn't lead the searchers here. LE still looking for anyone who may have seen him in the area. LE also stated the property was "abandoned".
WELCOME!!

I think it likely the abandoned property contained a structure or structures. Waiting for some sort of official confirmation on exactly where and in what state the remains were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Watercolor611