Hannah Graham: Body Recovered, 18 Oct, 2014 **Awaiting Forensic Confirmation**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think hair is adequate for LE especially if a trial is anticipated. Tissue is required because a more exact measurement of each drug must be documented. I may be wrong, but hair yields very general results just verifying presence or not of a particular drug. Anyone know differently?

In my limited experience, toxicology reports can take several months. Maybe they can expedite since this is high profile.

toxicology can take much less time ...

Well, I guess if the body was on the inside is going to be more preserved, and can have many more evidences on it. But nothing is confirmed yet.

Just my interpretation:

Property = someone owns it, not part of a park

Abandoned = someone used to live there, but they moved away and let it run down

If someone once lived there, there must be structures - a shed, a barn, etc.

Technically there's not much difference in meaning between property and structure. She could be in a structure, or buried behind a structure. There could be blood in the structure, but the body was outside. Nobody knows at this point.

As far as whether the body was found "in" the park. If the property adjoins the park, and reporters were looking across a field or down a road, it might all look the same to them - just woods and fields.

I don't think any reporters are saying things to be sinister or to send listeners into a tailspin. JMOO :moo:

While most of us here believed that Hannah wasn't going to be found alive, the actual statement that remains have been found that LE is all but confirming are hers, still stings just as much as if we had thought she would be found alive. She can at least be taken home now and laid to rest with dignity and surrounded by those who loved her, which I am sure we all are grateful for, and her family can hopefully begin to live again, in time, knowing that their daughter's killer, and very possibly the killer of several others, will never hurt another young woman again. My heartfelt prayer is that God's grace may comfort and sustain them. RIP, precious Hannah. You have touched more people in death than most of us will ever touch in life. JMO

Beautifully expressed, SteveP. Thank you for so eloquently expressing what is in the hearts of so many. Our thoughts and prayers are with the Graham family and all who know and love Hannah. We are all diminished when brutality occurs, and especially when it snuffs out the life of one who shined so brightly. But evil cannot win and Hannah's light will continue to shine and to live on in all of us who have come to love and cherish her. Our hearts are heavy. RIP Beautiful Soul, and may her family and loved ones be granted strength and peace as they grieve their precious Hannah.

I am very new here, have followed this case since the beginning, and this will likely be my last post. I can't wrap my mind around a young woman's death for a guy to have mere moments, even seconds of power or getting his rocks off. I'm sorry if this is inappropriate, but....OMG. Kudos to you sleuthers helping case after case, I'm just sick and dumbfounded. I hope I didn't break rules.

Welcome to the thread Lorij1968....
L1968, it is not about sex in the conventional meaning. It is about extreme and absolute control, the control of life and death over others; playing GOD...jmo

If you want their locations one to the other, then (approximately) here: https://goo.gl/maps/9Mza6

Old Lynchburg Rd is farther S than Anchorage Farm from Charlottesville.

Thank you - what is the time it would have taken him to drive from Tempo to this location? I wonder who owns the property where Hannah was found, if it is indeed her. :( Just curious.

A place staked out for sex? A grown man with his own apartment has a place for sex. Do you mean RAPE?
Yes, I do mean rape. And he only recently had his own apartment, and he shared that with two other people despite some inaccurate news sources now characterizing it as a "bachelor pad." If you read all of my posts, you will see that I think that he is a predator. To clarify, when I say he has places staked out, I do not think he plans in advance "I am going to murder this person at this location"--I think he goes to the location with sex, whether consensual or not, on the agenda. If someone doesn't resist, it doesn't end in murder. It ends up most likely in an unreported sexual assault with the victim being an impaired woman who doesn't want to come forward. I don't think he has sat idle for 5 years but I also don't know that he has been on a murder spree. I do think he has been a sexual predator throughout this time period based on all of the reports by people here in Charlottesville who have observed his behavior. Just my pure speculation.

Jean Casarez is reporting live now again on CNN so I will try to transcribe the relevant stuff. She says "they must have visually seen something there that they were confident enough to immediately call her parents and the remains will now go to Richmond, VA and they will forensically look for her DNA and they already have her DNA, I happen to know that they got that from her parents... and you know they never had found articles of her clothing so that will be very important, for foreign DNA to try to find the perpetrator who did this..." and "if this is in fact Hannah will they be able to determine a cause of death? They were searching an abandoned house, so that means that (missed this part)..." (she doesn't say how she knows that this time)...

I was thinking about the time factor, LJ was working the night he murdered Morgan, I wonder how long before he would have been dispatched to another call. IMO , He would have more time undisturbed with Hannah then with Morgan because he was supposed to be working.

Then he would have to have been super organized with MH because according to key witnesses she was spotted on the road hitchhiking at around 9:23 pm by 9:30 there was no trace of her.

MH's body was moved to remote parcel of land in farm that likely required him to walk on foot some distance with her remains and somehow get around 2 barbed wire fences. That would take some serious planning and time, IMO.

A description of where MH was found:

“The grass probably would’ve been at least two feet, maybe three feet tall, at the time of this tragedy,” said a resident about their property. “Anyone going through that field by foot or by car, I would’ve seen the tracks…[A]nd I saw no tracks.”

The resident also detailed the division between Anchorage Farm and their property in Blandemar: a half-mile that includes a ridge (“very steep”), a creek, woods and several rows of barbed wire fencing. “Not that it couldn’t be done. It could be done, but with great difficulty. At night, I’d say pretty much impossible.”

http://www.c-ville.com/Local_search...ns_remains_are_found_with_video/#.VEL3APnF8r4

Her hair, imo

Just to clarify surround drug testing hair..It's my experience that test will only show long term drug ingestions..In this case..depending on decomposition state of body..They may be able to find evidence in her liver..as that is the organ that breaks most drugs down..
Below is the Hair analysis rationale~~
Hair Drug Tests
Produces an historical record of substance misuse over a period of 1 to 12
months.http://www.drugtestingclinics.co.uk/hair-drug-tests

more explanations in link~~

Jesse has kept mouth shut because he thought that without his words and without a body, he would be out Prowling again.

I got some bad news, Jesse.

MOO.

They probably called it a "death investigation" because they don't know for sure who the remains belong to. All they know is someone died so it is a death investigation.

Thank you - what is the time it would have taken him to drive from Tempo to this location? I wonder who owns the property where Hannah was found, if it is indeed her. :( Just curious.

If it's the property indicated above, 20 minutes give or take. Could be a bit farther S than that, or a bit farther N, but based upon the area of reported road closure, 15-25 minutes.

Yes, I do mean rape. And he only recently had his own apartment, and he shared that with two other people despite some inaccurate news sources now characterizing it as a "bachelor pad." If you read all of my posts, you will see that I think that he is a predator. To clarify, when I say he has places staked out, I do not think he plans in advance "I am going to murder this person at this location"--I think he goes to the location with sex, whether consensual or not, on the agenda. If someone doesn't resist, it doesn't end in murder. It ends up most likely in an unreported sexual assault with the victim being an impaired woman who doesn't want to come forward. I don't think he has sat idle for 5 years but I also don't know that he has been on a murder spree. I do think he has been a sexual predator throughout this time period based on all of the reports by people here in Charlottesville who have observed his behavior. Just my pure speculation.
Sounds about right. :(

I watched it again and he does say "abandoned property" Maybe just in my mind I took it to assume building, I guess it was just the way it was worded. Sorry guys! I do however hope she was in a building, that in itself will be very telling IMO

I believe hair can also be tested for what drugs are present.

As I understand it, drugs can show up in segments of hair after it grows. They don't flow into already grown (old) hair. If the drugs were given very close to death, there would be nothing showing in the hair.

:modstop:

When a mod or admin finds it necessary to delete a post, members are expected NOT to refer to the contents. If we wanted the information on the board, we wouldn't have removed the post in the first place.

Property could mean open LAND, whereas structure or house would mean a building with four walls and a roof. Very different!

Um...Must be different in America, but abandoned property still makes me think a house or barn rather than abandoned land. We'll have to wait for it to be clarified, I guess.

gitana1 said:
But how quickly do drugs show up in hair follicles?

Good point. I have no idea, but would imagine quite a while. Migmuu seems to be studying in this area and may know more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee