Hannah Graham: The Search - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And THAT is why LE needs to talk to anyone who has had anything to do with him, regardless of how little. He told someone undoubtedly, that someone just might not realize it.

I spoke with a woman out of the blue the other day whose mother had had JM be the one to take her in a wheelchair out to her car when she was released from the hospital. He talked about his pitbull.

The poor pitiful pitbull. Did you guys see that picture somewhere? He looks sad himself.

Wouldn't surprise me if there's not dog fighting in these parts. I know there's chicken fighting.

Didn't Michael Vick go to Va Tech? Remember all that trouble he got into for dog fighting? Oh yeah, there's dog fighting.

Someone here on WS the other day stated that they'd seen a truck labeled "(modsnip) Excavating" near C'ville, but couldn't find a telephone listing for the business. (modsnip) And there's a quarry at Red Hill.

That sounds right. But where would you hide anything in a quarry?

Someone here on WS the other day stated that they'd seen a truck labeled "(modsnip) Excavating" near C'ville, but couldn't find a telephone listing for the business. (modsnip) And there's a quarry at Red Hill.

What?!!

Excavating, key word. If this is his family business, I wonder if any family members can recall him taking out a work vehicle?

Jumping of y'alls posts re: the hideyhole, etc, and working this backwards, if this is possible, what would be the estimated distance and direction based on awareness space, etc? I would guess 22-25 minutes (maybe more, ugh) in the opposite direction of his residence...so, triangulating his work, residence...jmo

That's pretty much what they've done in the 8-mile radius and then some other spots they were led to by tips.

His awareness space is huge as a taxi driver, student of two different colleges, and growing up south of where Hannah was last seen, with connections in MD, PA, and DC. Huge.

So, everyone is convinced JM killed and disposed of HG's body in the vast mountainous terrain of Albemarle County, because it is assumed he also killed MH and that's what he did with her body.

What if......JM isn't the perpetrator, and her body was put in a dumpster by a person with their own M.O.?

That's pretty much what they've done in the 8-mile radius and then some other spots they were led to by tips.

His awareness space is huge as a taxi driver, student of two different colleges, and growing up south of where Hannah was last seen, with connections in MD, PA, and DC. Huge.

I would think a greater distance than 8 miles, jmo

So, everyone is convinced JM killed and disposed of HG's body in the vast mountainous terrain of Albemarle County, because it is assumed he also killed MH and that's what he did with her body.

What if......JM isn't the perpetrator, and her body was put in a dumpster by a person with their own M.O.?

um, the surveillance footage and eyewitness accounts puts him as the last person seen with her...

With the extensive brutality in MH's case, broken bones, etc...how might/could this possibly play a role here as far as locations...meaning, extra isolated, hideyhole, etc...

I would think a greater distance than 8 miles, jmo

Agreed. But, once you take backroads, 8 miles becomes 20 minutes pretty quickly. 8 miles is also statistically significant in where bodies are discovered as I understand it.

Even attempting a larger radius would be an impossible task. I'm surprised they succeeded with 8 miles, if in fact they actually did.

But, yes, I think they need to just keep expanding in all directions. But I doubt they have the resources for that.

I also wonder about the landfill(s). There's been no mention of that. And how easy would that have been?

Agreed. But, once you take backroads, 8 miles becomes 20 minutes pretty quickly. 8 miles is also statistically significant in where bodies are discovered as I understand it.

Even attempting a larger radius would be an impossible task. I'm surprised they succeed with 8 miles, if in fact they actually did.

But, yes, I think they need to just keep expanding in all directions. But I doubt they have the resources for that.

I also wonder about the landfill(s). There's been no mention of that. And how easy would that have been?

It's huge that they were able to cover that much ground. I agree.

I hope the new set of eyes and noses (canines) with SAR starting this weekend are able to find something. It's four weeks now. Hannah needs to find her way home.

(Btw, can someone please show me a pic of Popcorn?)

I just had a crazy idea---you know how sometimes people interview convicts to better learn general methods, like how sometimes robbers are consulted for security companies, etc...well, you know how RAT wanted to make a deal (20 years for AM's body)---well, maybe he might give some input on ideas as to HG's possible location in exchange for some privileges in house? (cigarettes, food, etc)

Strange, I know, probably time for me to go back to sleep for a couple hours...:facepalm:

LOTS of people have pitbulls and large breed dogs- it doesn't mean they're into dog fighting. IMO dogfighting does not fit into the jolly good guy personae he created/put out there for himself.

From my own perspective, what I am trying to do is get an idea of where HG might be, using the only information we have at hand, and thinking through and basing suppositions on the best evidence available at this time. This includes general-type life experiences that we each bring to the table.

If it turns out that JM is an innocent person, I will be happy for him and contrite for the things I've posted and thought, but even then I will still remember that we are doing what we are doing to try to figure out what's happened to Hannah, and this is all we have to go on right now.

LE needs ideas. The blanket approach hasn't worked.

LOTS of people have pitbulls and large breed dogs- it doesn't mean they're into dog fighting. IMO dogfighting does not fit into the jolly good guy personae he created/put out there for himself.

I think that is probably true. It could even be true that he cares a lot more for his dog than he does for most people.

I don't know if he's involved in dog fighting, but my answer was that there is dog fighting in the area. Va Tech is just over the mountain.

Dare we hope that this taxi found had some answers in it, and the reason they waited two weeks to tell us is because they can now use that as potential leverage to get JM to talk?

From my own perspective, what I am trying to do is get an idea of where HG might be, using the only information we have at hand, and thinking through and basing suppositions on the best evidence available at this time. This includes general-type life experiences that we each bring to the table.

If it turns out that JM is an innocent person, I will be happy for him and contrite for the things I've posted and thought, but even then I will still remember that we are doing what we are doing to try to figure out what's happened to Hannah, and this is all we have to go on right now.

LE needs ideas. The blanket approach hasn't worked.

Agreed. Whittling down possibilities of where he may have kept a place like a hidey hole would be great, but you also don't want to send people on false leads, I would think. If he had a place such as the one you suggested, he may have had to manage getting back and forth without notice. How could he do that in place where he is a familiar known sight, when people have openly told him he looks like a wanted poster over and over again? It makes more sense to me that he would go near some place that meant something to him, but had the necessary seclusion and far from family ties.

Back to the "hidey hole" concept...

"A staffer at the Trading Post, a convenience store on Monacan Trail Road less than two miles from where Harrington’s remains were found at Anchorage Farm, said patrons had seen Matthew in the store after Graham disappeared. The store’s owner could not confirm whether Matthew had been sighted in the store recently."

I wonder what he bought? And should we be checking around Anchorage Farm for the hiding spot?

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/p...cle_583710e8-484e-11e4-b26d-0017a43b2370.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett