Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the dumpsters. I've looked at surrounding county websites, and noted that Nelson has unstaffed sites, Buckingham has rural dumpsters that have cameras, Augusta has satellite centers but doesn't indicate if staffed, same with Rockingham.

The search is so widespread at this point, I wonder do they have ANY pings from his phone as to location?

How long does it take for the cell phone companies to obtain the records once a warrant is issued? I thought it was something like 6 weeks?

Regarding the dumpsters. I've looked at surrounding county websites, and noted that Nelson has unstaffed sites, Buckingham has rural dumpsters that have cameras, Augusta has satellite centers but doesn't indicate if staffed, same with Rockingham.

I believe the likelihood of her body being found quickly is actually much greater if she was placed into a dumpster than if she was just taken out to a rural area and carried a few yards into the woods. People drop off trash at dumpsters at all hours, and believe it or not, at least around here, it isn't rare to find people prowling in and around dumpsters, looking for discarded things they may be able to use. And too, depending on how often and when the dumpster gets emptied, a human body would begin to smell very shortly, and while, thank God, I have never smelled a dead human body, I have heard that the smell is unmistakeable. Just seems to me the perp would likely have a much better chance of a body not being found, or not found as quickly, if he just disposed of it in a remote area and made at least some minimal attempt to cover it. JMO

I believe the likelihood of her body being found quickly is actually much greater if she was placed into a dumpster than if she was just taken out to a rural area and carried a few yards into the woods. People drop off trash at dumpsters at all hours, and believe it or not, at least around here, it isn't rare to find people prowling in and around dumpsters, looking for discarded things they may be able to use. And too, depending on how often and when the dumpster gets emptied, a human body would begin to smell very shortly, and while, thank God, I have never smelled a dead human body, I have heard that the smell is unmistakeable. Just seems to me the perp would likely have a much better chance of a body not being found, or not found as quickly, if he just disposed of it in a remote area and made at least some minimal attempt to cover it. JMO

I see your point. Plus, LE seems to be hell-bent on finding her in a rural area, so they probably have soil or muck or plant growth from the bottom of the car. And the sniffer-pups, to scout it out. JMO

I agree. I was interested in how surrounding counties handled their disposal, since dumpsters was brought up.

Just search: North Garden, VA Registered Sex Offenders

But don't post his name or photo here. i'm not sure it's ok to do that.

It's not against the rules to link sex offenders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMO It seems clear to me that he is a social misfit, at least. He doesn't know how to socialize. He seems to have acquaintances, but not real friends. He reportedly is always seen going places alone, and intruding on groups when he gets there, where he seeks to be the center of attention. He does not understand boundaries and the personal space of others. I don't see that he is hateful, but pathetically lonely, and I see no intellect, just rote behavior. Granny just sees her sweet grandson. Maybe that is all his family sees, as well. I think his utter stupidity and cluelessness are the impetus that caused this horrific event. JMO
This is a perfect description. I tried to say this a few times and you completely nailed it. Only problem is connecting him to other cases would mean he has been incredibly lucky too.

Do they have DNA for whomever killed Morgan Harrington?

Does JM have an association with Anchorage farm? Morgan was found on Anchorage Farm.

Did JM enjoy hiking?

We really don't know much about his pastimes.

I dont think he would use a dumpster. Its been stated that he was a country boy who liked to fish.

I don't see that quite so much. Based on one of his facial expressions I saw in a mugshot, I'm of the mind he has two "faces" -- one that most see (affable, amenable, compliant), and the other face that a few horribly misfortunate souls have had to see -- the face of uncontrollable ugly.

JMO Since I do not think that JM pre-planned this event, I think that the likeliest place to dispose of her was a large dumpster. It is possible that she passed out or was comatose and he THOUGHT she had died. It is also possible that there wasn't a sexual assault. But, even if that were so, he claims (through grandma) that she was never in his car....so he isn't about to tell anyone that she indeed was, because he is banking on her never being found, and therefore no beyond a doubt proof of sexual assault. But LE MUST have some tangible proof that she was in his car...........so the abduction charge stands. Wish we knew what LE knows. JMO

I have wondered if he put her in a dumpster. Surely his complex has one right there. If pick up was Monday, he could have wrapped her in something and threw her in. We surely have other cases where this happened.

I don't see that quite so much. Based on one of his facial expressions I saw in a mugshot, I'm of the mind he has two "faces" -- one that most see (affable, amenable, compliant), and the other face that a few horribly misfortunate souls have had to see -- the face of uncontrollable ugly.

I see the Jekyll and Hyde-ness in the mugshots and photos from the acquaintance at Tempo (it was Tempo right?) The latest mugshot really bugs me. There's a smugness and almost delight in his eyes and it's scary as hell.

I have wondered if he put her in a dumpster. Surely his complex has one right there. If pick up was Monday, he could have wrapped her in something and threw her in. We surely have other cases where this happened.

I'd imagine she would have been found already if he dumped her body in a dumpster. Like another poster said, I've never smelled a dead body, thank God, but I've also heard the smell is unmistakable. If he killed her Saturday and the earliest pick up was Monday, she would be badly decomposed by then. Even more so if pick up was later in the week.

Does JM have an association with Anchorage farm? Morgan was found on Anchorage Farm.
Did JM enjoy hiking?
We really don't know much about his pastimes.

Yes. there is DNA for MH, and for another rape and the two match someone that LE has not been able to find. We can be sure that JM's DNA will be tested and we will soon know for sure if he was the perp for those two unsolved crimes. So, any discussion, arguement, speculation will be taken care of definitively regarding JM and those other crimes, regardless of how much JM may resemble some sketch or other aspects fo those crimes.

JM is from this area, so yes, he has some association with things in that area. Just as he would with any number of other locales. Again, if he killed Morgan, DNA testing will take care of that. Of course, he could have gotten the idea of the Anchorage farm from all the press releases and info that came about, but that would have been a dumb idea, as that was one of the first places LE visited in this case. LE has said they checked out the locale where Morgan's body was found when looking for Hannah.

Hiking, we don't know, but fishing is supposed to be a favorite pasttime,and he'd visit streams, lakes and other such locales to do that. Hopefully LE is getting a list of such places he liked to visit and would know the area well enough to go at night.

Apparently, picking up women and hitting on them was a pastime of his.

Wondered about the clothing as well, in pics where JM is all in white, he looked a lot heavier than he does in other pics.
Thinking he may have been wearing another layer of clothing underneath, or the white top is a jacket. Trying to emulate the doctors he works with?
In HG's twitter feed, not long before going missing, ironically, Hannah commented about people wearing white after Labour Day....

Since, "He has no boundaries and a huge sense of entitlement." ita, maybe he left H at someone else's property?

The video is in black & white with very low contrast, so the pattern on his shirt does not show up. Look at the small trees there -- they look white also. And there's a sign on the fence that looks almost totally gray -- I'm sure there is something printed on it that doesn't show up (I highly doubt that they edited to blur it out, since they left all of the people's faces in). Almost everyone else in the video looks like they are wearing white.

I wonder if JM has any former girlfriends ... someone who knows him well and knows how he thinks ... where he might dispose of a body? I have only heard men who knew him say something about him on NG. moo

I believe his grandmother said he had a long term gf but they had broken up. When and why, who knows.

Then there was an interview with a man who said he wanted to get married,,but the gf was not religious enough

Did JM enjoy hiking?

We really don't know much about his pastimes

Hi Just wanna help,

They have DNA found on the Morgan's T Shirt, not on her.
JM apparently went to school around there so he is very familiar with Anchorage Farm and the area in general. Probably why LE feels "Rural" areas are where she would be.
Do not know if JM liked hiking--his weight would not indicate that....but we know he fishes and camps out, since he was camping in Texas where they found him.

I remember when LE was looking for Morgan Harrington, they made sure that people knew this suspect would have know the area VERY WELL, since traversing the area where Morgan was found would not be something Anyone could do. JM seems to like throwing women over his shoulders--so easy for him to do that with Morgan and is certainly strong enough to maneuver Anchorage Farm and place her where she was found.

They saying that this person left her on that property with INTENT. Like it was to send a message.

IMOO JM fits much of what LE was looking for in Morgan's case.
The fact that he was driving cabs in 2009 really makes him a person of interest to me, because I do not think Morgan would have gone with just anyone, but a cabdriver would certainly seem safe to her. Many at the time actually thought it may have been the campus transport or JPJA security--some one who you would assume to be safe.

JMO It seems clear to me that he is a social misfit, at least. He doesn't know how to socialize. He seems to have acquaintances, but not real friends. He reportedly is always seen going places alone, and intruding on groups when he gets there, where he seeks to be the center of attention. He does not understand boundaries and the personal space of others. I don't see that he is hateful, but pathetically lonely, and I see no intellect, just rote behavior. Granny just sees her sweet grandson. Maybe that is all his family sees, as well. I think his utter stupidity and cluelessness are the impetus that caused this horrific event. JMO

Though I agree that he is a social misfit, in that I believe that the way he goes after some women is over the line, he is not a loner. He seems to have friends, roommates, people who like him a lot. He socializes better than most people, IMO. He is like a lot of men who prey on women, hoping that they get lucky, some female is depressed, under the influence, confused, etc and he moves in on her. He may even go further than that at times--clearly he did at Libery University where he was dismssed when accused of sexual assault or rape You'd think with all that he lost, he'd have learned from that, but from what I have been gathering, this has become a pasttime of his, picking up and "scoring" with women I am hoping that a number of these women come forward with info, those who were truly taken advantage of.

Something went wrong on 9/13 with Hannah. I don't know if it was deliberate or if some terrible accident did not happen while he was doing whatever he was with her. Whether he got carried away and strangled her, whether she got a way and something else happened, whether he put something in her drink and the cumulative effect killed her, whether he just left her unconscious. Don't know.

I wish LE would put out a request for anyone who was so molested by JM to please come forward, or anyone who heard JM discussing his "conquests" and his techniques and locales. I don't think this was a one time thing for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle