Hannah Graham: The Search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if hannah's phone could be found somewhat close to Tempo? maybe even between Tempo and where JM's car was parked. Maybe even within 2 miles of where he drove off to from his parking spot.

I wonder if hannah's phone could be found somewhat close to Tempo? maybe even between Tempo and where JM's car was parked. Maybe even within 2 miles of where he drove off to from his parking spot.

Doubtful. That area has been scoured.

If you look at the bottom right of each post there is a thank you button....click on it.....if you don't have one refresh your page, that should fix it.

JM's from this area. Family lives here, he drove a cab for several years here. Likes to fish, probably knows the fishing areas. Doubt that there is a lack of knowledge of the area. It's a matter of where he did go with Hannah that night, if he'll tell LE and/or if Hannah's found, if someone comes up with info, if LE can trace where he went that night.

Perhaps that first day. Had she only been reported missing.

Some homeless guy probably has a new phone.

ITA. I am having a hard time following now. ( modsnip)

Go to http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?545-Hannah-Graham Look at the discussion topics in the lower part of the list and you can see who is posting what on each thread most recently. Once you get the hang of it, it' s easier than one big thread. I was having trouble too at first, but now I can see how this is easier. Like I do not want to read anything about the other unsolved cases, so I can pretty much ignore that topic except when bored. There probably should be a sex slave ring topic too though it appears we've lost those theorists. It allows people to discuss aspects that some us don't seem to want to focus on.

I 'm really interested in the search, and am hoping everyone that has great ideas on the general thread joins us here. I'll touch on the other subjects just to see what's new, but at this point I'm not as interested in what happened at TEmpo, or JM's previous issues, or if he's involved in other unsolved cases. It allows more focus is certain areas, and to visit others when you feel like it. You can refresh by going to the top and just clicking on "Hannah Graham" at the very top under the blue line where the website banner is. It works well actually once you get the hang of it.

(modsnip)

It's difficult I'm posting stuff on threads that's probably off topic and should be in another thread but its in response to a post made that was on topic in that thread if that makes sense to anyone. I hope more experienced sleuthers and mods will have patience I've only participated in general threads before. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it.
I would really like to know the next time JM was seen or heard from after Saturday morning 1:45. It would narrow down the time for potential witnesses and searchers. I think LE probably won't release that though. JMO

In the link - Route 29 Monacan trail corridor south of Cville

I can't find that in the link - I'd love to see the post, but, yes, that's the area near Anchorage Farm. It's also the area where JM grew up.

Where might a body be placed by someone with an obvious foot fetish in C-Ville. If the outcome of HG's disappearance turns out to be a sexually motivated crime and JM turns out to be the perp, I would think his fetish for feet will be connected to the drop location. Just moo.

Doubtful. That area has been scoured.

But wasn't it reported that some items of interest were found around the mall. They just didn't tell us what. Does anyone remeber that?

Just thinking of the week between her disappearance and the search of JLM's car.

Did JLM have a routine? We know from a member's post here that he was supposed to be at a football practice Saturday morning. Did he miss that? Did he miss any work shifts during that week? Did he borrow money or vehicles, something that wouldn't stand out so much as his beat-up orange car (or did he rent or borrow a van or truck)?

Was he seen on video at any stores and if so, what did he buy? Was it stuff that could either assist him in disposing of evidence or Hannah, or things he would need while on the run? Did he instead borrow these items from friends or family? Were there any reports of thefts of these types of items in or around Charlottesville?

Was the tent they found him with in Texas actually a tent or a makeshift one (like a tarp)? Was he seen at all on video or by witnesses during his 2 day, 1300 mile drive to Texas? IF they are able to plot his course to Texas, were there any reports of thefts of items that would have helped him hide out?

Thinking about him getting a driver's license on Friday. Had he been planning all week to run away? Had he returned to where he dumped Hannah and moved her to a more secure and hidden area, losing his license along the way? His interactions with his landlady, wanting to settle bills, did he reach out to anyone else he owed money or returned items he'd borrowed or gave away any of his possessions? Did he request time off from work or otherwise call in that he was going to miss any shifts? In other words, any clues he may have been planning on going away?

An entry on HFMorganDanaHarrington FB page from yesterday says JM attended the previous night's game but did not show up for a scheduled meeting Sat morning. They didn't provide source of info.

Where might a body be placed by someone with an obvious foot fetish in C-Ville. If the outcome of HG's disappearance turns out to be a sexually motivated crime and JM turns out to be the perp, I would think his fetish for feet will be connected to the drop location. Just moo.

I don't think he was interested in Hannah's feet.

I think his interests in fishing might have led him to some areas that are conducive for a body dump. He's from the area. He was a cabbie. He likes to fish. From what I've seen around Charlotteville, it's going to be difficult to search thoroughly. It's a body dumping paradise. If LE doesn't have any tracing or GPS results, pings from cell phones, if forensics on outer part of car is not identifying any area, if no one saw him or no reports of seeing car come, it's all going to depend on luck and how careless JM was From the way he's reacted and acted, LE does have a decent chance that hew was very careless and lazy in ditching Hannah and that they can find her soon. Many cases, the body, the victim is never found.

I don't think he was interested in Hannah's feet.

I think his interests in fishing might have led him to some areas that are conducive for a body dump. He's from the area. He was a cabbie. He likes to fish. From what I've seen around Charlotteville, it's going to be difficult to search thoroughly. It's a body dumping paradise. If LE doesn't have any tracing or GPS results, pings from cell phones, if forensics on outer part of car is not identifying any area, if no one saw him or no reports of seeing car come, it's all going to depend on luck and how careless JM was From the way he's reacted and acted, LE does have a decent chance that hew was very careless and lazy in ditching Hannah and that they can find her soon. Many cases, the body, the victim is never found.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about that! He was pestering women in one of the bars to have a look at their feet. Now, these are women who had a say in whether or not they wanted to show their feet to him, but what about a woman who is so incapacitated that she would not even realize what is going on.

If he likes feet and that is sexually stimulating to him, I'm sure he was quite interested in HG's feet.

MOO

Extreme fetish people don't get sexual excitement from "traditional" type sex. He seemed to have an agressive physical contact issue going on that night as well. He picked up two girls at once and slung them over his shoulders. He picked up a full grown man and slammed him and injured his hamstring. Where would he have the room to do the same things to poor Hannah? He was a football player "Athlete of the Year", kicked off of his college team for an alleged rape. I hope they have checked all football and park fields. He sounds like a sadist who, at his size, requires a lot of room to move around for his fetish behaviors.

(modsnip)

It's difficult I'm posting stuff on threads that's probably off topic and should be in another thread but its in response to a post made that was on topic in that thread if that makes sense to anyone. I hope more experienced sleuthers and mods will have patience I've only participated in general threads before. Hopefully I'll get the hang of it.
I would really like to know the next time JM was seen or heard from after Saturday morning 1:45. It would narrow down the time for potential witnesses and searchers. I think LE probably won't release that though. JMO

I'm glad you have an open mind, jojo. You'll get the hang of it. Keep in mind that you can answer a post in a different forum if your reply will veer off topic. Just say something like, "I will reply to this post in the XXXXXX thread." Then copy the post to the XXXXXX thread with your reply.

We have many forums on the board. Some, like the McStay Family and Jon Benet Ramsey, are still active after several years, proving that the method works. And, should you or I want to review a particular aspect of those cases, we can zoom in on it much easier than if it were buried in countless general discussion threads.

(modsnip)

Jesse Matthew-TIMELINE:
Saturday,September 13
1:45 A.M.—Walking away from Tempo​
Sunday 14 HG reported missing
Monday 15 Police begin search for Hannah
Tuesday 16
Wednesday 17
Thursday 18 Last time Landlord saw JM
Friday 19 First Search warrant JM's House &
5:45 AM Search warrant time - Car​
Saturday, September 20—
Early/mid afternoon Charlottesville Police Station with family members, speaks to lawyer​
3.04 changes fb picture​
5.00 last seen (wanted poster) Went to parent's (or grandmother's) home and took off with mother in the car.​
Sunday 21—
Monday 22—
Afternoon LUMBERTON, Texas
Authorities are looking at surveillance video and other evidence that indicates Jesse Matthew was in the Hardin County area on Monday.http://www.khou.com/story/news/2014/09/25/jesse-matthew-spotted-in-lumberton-monday/16231403/
Matthew checked in Monday afternoon at Village Creek State Park and rented a tent space under an assumed name. only stayed a few hours

8.pm Taco Bell LUMBERTON​

Police executed a new search warrant at his home

Tuesday—, September 23
Wednesday—, September 24—
Arrested on Galveston Island.​
Friday, September 26—
Returned to Charlottesville​

please correct and add
(Louisiana to Virginia call?)
From Google Maps: On I-59 Charlottesville to Galveston Island-Drive Time 19.5 hours
Police estimate he had spent two nights on the beach on Galveston Island
the man who gave him a fish
work
times of other warrants/sightings
everything else

Extreme fetish people don't get sexual excitement from "traditional" type sex. He seemed to have an agressive physical contact issue going on that night as well. He picked up two girls at once and slung them over his shoulders. He picked up a full grown man and slammed him and injured his hamstring. Where would he have the room to do the same things to poor Hannah? He was a football player "Athlete of the Year", kicked off of his college team for an alleged rape. I hope they have checked all football and park fields. He sounds like a sadist who, at his size, requires a lot of room to move around for his fetish behaviors.

Where I live, the things he did would be an assault. "Where would he have the room ......"? Way out on a country road somewhere would be my guess. There's a lot of room in the great outdoors. Sadly, I think HG may have passed out. This case reminds me of the NH case (Aruba). MOO

I was gone all day and I am trying to get up to speed. I saw that they searched Monacan trail. The NBC12 video I watched just now (think it was from 6) said they found some "articles." Anyone heard anything about that? Sorry if this is a repeat.

I agree with you, she is white and female, that's about the only resemblance. I'm happy she called and reported him doing that, but she was a little too over the top thinking she looked like Hannah.
I heard her say that on the news. She's much older, she has short blonde hair, not as tall either. I was confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bannosusan5